[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Benoit Innocence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (58KB, 899x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 899x596px
We all know he's innocent. That's been discussed to death. And we know Kevin Sullivan did it to get back at Benoit for stealing Nancy from him.

We also know the left wing media will never admit this, as Sullivan (a nudist and Satanist) fits their demographic better than Benoit (red blooded American).

My question is WHEN will McMahon acknowledge this and start mentioning Chris again?

Pic related - it's me keeping up my crusade. I've been banned from 11 different arenas but don't stop until I'm silenced for good.
>>
>>1545524
When a portal opens into a parallel universe where your moronic conspiracy bullshit is actually true.
>>
>>1545524
It will never happen under any leadership.I also love the only good vanilla midget but lets face the fact that this wont happen
>>
JFC dude did you seriously put that sign as the image as some sort of proof
>>
>>1545524
Vince can't speak against the powers that be. He has no choice but to watch his company turn into leftist PC garbage now that he is only a puppet led by secret masters. Good job on your work, it is very appreciated and God bless.
>>
>>1545535
How about do some research before throwing shade. Timelines don't add up (Wikipedia updated early to say Nancy was dead), injuries don't match what Benoit could have done.

Not to mention the tell-take Satanic marks including the mocking addition of a Bible to Chris' corpse, and the black lotus flower found in Daniel's mouth.
>>
>>1545542
Thanks sir. Hard to fight against the Powers that Be but I'm trying my best.

Currently banned from Full Sail University along with any arenas in NY, PA, and OH. But I'll be damned if I give up and let people besmirch the name of Chris.
>>
I'd like for Benoit to get a Hall of Fame induction or at the very least stop being ignored by the company but it's literally never going to happen because you have retards like Jericho who are unable to separate a performer's personal life from their professional work. Three days of tragedy outside the ring shouldn't erase decades of amazing work inside of it.
>>
>>1545560
How are you banned? Do they have your face on a wall or something?
>>
>>1545574
No, after I get through the "No singles" pointcheck they scan my face and it pops up in their database
>>
>>1545568
I agree. Benoit was described as a quiet man who kept to himself, read books and whatnot. But the one thing he truly loved was wrestling. And he was damn good at it. It's not fair to deny his legacy.
>>
>>1545547
>Wikipedia updated early to say Nancy was dead

>I feel incredibly bad for all the attention this got because of the fact that what I said turned out to be the truth. Like I said it was just a major coincidence, and I will never vandalize anything on wikipedia or post wrongful information. I've learned from this experience. I just can't believe what I wrote was actually the case, I've remained stunned and saddened over it....
>>
>>1545547
>black lotus flower found in Daniel's mouth

sup with this? is this even true?
>>
>>1545615
Good job falling for a paid shill. The Illuminati messed up, somebody updated Wiki, then they had to backpedal.

Who in the world would "mess around" and put that online? Read between the lines friends.
>>
>>1545631
I can think of plenty of psychopaths who would do something like that

In fact, I'm talking to one now
>>
>>1545568
>retards like Jericho

You do realize that Jericho actually knew Benoit and was his friend right? He wasn't a mark like you who praises him every day because he had a good match one time
>>
>>1545635
Not him, but I can already tell he's the smarter man in this argument based of your rash assumptions, even of him. How easy it is, how simple to just stay in line and call anyone outside of the convention a psychopath.
>>
>>1545660
It's definitely you m8

You got worked by Sullivans gimmick so hard that you think he was a satanist in real life, top kek.
>>
>>1545538
Just proof I'm out there. Other websites have done the work already of proving it.

I've already mentioned the time, injuries, and Satanic symbols.

But also look into the fact that Benoit was to win the ECW title. He would have held all 3 major world titles, a feat Kevin Sullivan never accomplished. How better to embarrass and destroy your rival than to murder his family and him in the eve of his career resurgence?
>>
I agree, vince himself is part of the elite club, he got owen hart killed
>>
>>1545666
There are many more demons than Kevin Sullivan. He was just a small part of a larger plan. And your trips are quite interesting I will say.
>>
>>1545702
you got me, I exposed myself with those trips

At the next show you try this shit at, I'll call my fellow satanist Vince McMahon to delete you m8
>>
>>1545709
As ive said before, I'm not OP ya dope
>>
>>1545721
Yes you are, you can't fool me. I already executed my master plan out on Benoit, you're next lad
>>
>>1545727
Youre really proving my initial point. There's big language differences between me and him but whatever
>>
>>1545727
I'm the OP. Curious if you're an idiot or a disinformation agent. Either way, don't post unless you have something to add to the conversation.

Another bit of food for thought - the tribute show. Regal has a hard time speaking and basically cuts his interview short. He knew the illuminati coverup was beginning and chose to feign ignorance rather than fight the machine and have his life ruined.

Jericho spoke highly of Benoit and look at him now - he's been branded by the Elite, his body is falling apart, and he's bankrupt. Tall price to pay for going against the Elite.
>>
>>1545778
>something to add to the conversation
Great joke m8. What conversation? You writing a bunch of bullshit is no conversation.
>>
>Chris Benoit
>American
>>
File: b7z8k6.jpg (41KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
b7z8k6.jpg
41KB, 433x650px
>>1545524
>red blooded American
>>
I never gave a shit, tbqh.
Did Adrian Peterson beat his kid on the field while he was running a touchdown?
Did Chris Benoit kill his family and himself in the middle of the ring on Raw?
No. Fuck a "tarnished legacy". Benoit was an amazing wrestler. He deserves to be remembered as such.
Oh, but the investors. The advertisers! We can't forget about them, can we?
>>
>>1545524
I find nothing to support this, but I'm not that knowledgeable on the topic.
Didn't Benoit leave a note?
Wasn't his brain studied post-medium and found severely damaged?
His wiki says Nancy filed a retraining order in 2003 because he was violent.
Watch the Eddie Guerro tribute show. Chris goes from no emotion to a complete breakdown in seconds...it's creepy. Wasn't a journal Chris was keeping found by police, and they discovered he wrote to Guerro like Eddie was still alive?
I was a fan, and followed his career from WCW on, but all this seems a bit far fetched.
>>
Regardless of your retarded theories, answer me this: why? Why would the "left wing media", which is a stupid phrase incidentally, cover up the murder of one of the most beloved wrestlers in a generation, along with his wife and child, to protect a low-card dipshit of no importance? There's literally no purpose to doing that, Kevin Sullivan isn't a figurehead of anything, Benoit wasn't either, your entire argument is based on an idea that holds no merit, not to mention being built on flimsy, bullshit links that reek of desperation and an inability to accept the truth.

Hey here's a thought: what if REGAL was the murderer? You said that he seemed off on the tribute show, so it fits that he'd be guilty. Also, the Wikipedia was updated early... or was Benoit found late? And after all, Regal is British, where trains never run on time, so it fits that in fact it was the murder that was late, and the Wikipedia update was on time! And the Black Lotus that was in Daniel's mouth is a well-known card from Magic: the Gathering, a game for wealthy intellectuals... like William Regal! Well shit, I'm convinced, case closed let's go home boys
>>
>>1546371
it's just the retards. Look at the OP, calls Benoit a "red blooded American".
>>
>>1545778
Jericho's net worth is listed as 18 million, and is in shape enough to wrestle every night...he's also in his 40s, and has a band that tours...
If you're trolling this board with this conspiracy theory, than you're just autistic. If you're trolling the WWE and really do get booted for those signs though?
Bravo.
>>
>>1546467
>Why would the "left wing media", which is a stupid phrase incidentally
Why are liberals such faggots?
>>
>>1547710
"Listed at" is way different than what he really has. Dude is poor, why do you think he's on Raw putting over a bunch of shitty Indy manlets nowadays?
>>
>>1548902
I'm gonna go ahead and believe a source like Forbes, than somebody on a board where the most misused word is "cuck."
>>
>>1546371
Benoit did text about some dogs...
>>
>>1549511
Hi Chris, hope everything is going okay!
>>
>>1545524
>Red blooded American
Canadian you idiot
>>
>>1545524
>being this schizophrenic
>>
His brain was beat to shit, literally.

Excuse? Eh he wasn't there anymore if he was alive today he probably would be curled up in a ball in a corner
>>
>>1545615

This whole thing COULD have been a coincidence. I mean, people vandalize wikis everyday.

It could have been a coincidence...if the IP hadn't been traced to fucking Stamford. It does not take a conspiracy nut to see a problem with that.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.