[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bret Utterly buries Charlotte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: bret-hart-xl1-2001982.jpg (36KB, 620x384px) Image search: [Google]
bret-hart-xl1-2001982.jpg
36KB, 620x384px
> >I thought it was Sasha Banks’ night. I think it was another bad booking call. To not give her her chance at WrestleMania. I think she’ll have other chances so it’s not end all. I thought she clearly was the talent in the ring. Her and Becky were really good. I think Charlotte, you can see a lot of holes in her work and you can still see that she’s really green. She’s not the World’s Champion. I love Charlotte. She’s a great girl and all that. She is so green and if you really know wrestling you can see she’s not the best one out there to be wearing that belt. She’s a good symbol maybe. She’s strictly there because of Dad and his reputation of having the last name Flair. As far as her work rate and her skills in the game she’s really a long ways from the top.
>>
Based, fuck that ugly mole faced drunk dad tranny.
>>
>hates Ric Flair
>isn't a fan of Charlotte

really makes you think
>>
He thinks Sasha is good in the ring so his opinion is totally worthless. She's not better than Charlotte on her best night so it's just Bret being biased as usual because he dislikes Ric.
>>
>Bret still being this mad because Meltzer liked Ric better
>>
>>1545099
NXT Sasha was GOAT, she's only slipped lately
>>
>>1545103
NXT Sasha had weeks or more to rehearse her matches. They were glorified dance numbers. Even then she botched frequently. She has no wrestling talent whatsoever and I can't understand how anyone can think otherwise, especially a ring general like Hart
>>
>>1545112
> m-muh rehearsed matches
> m-muh dance numbers
No one cares about your excuses Jeff, she put on great matches. Thats all everyone except turbosaltsmarks such as yourself care about.
She carried charlotte to a great match, thats nearly the wimmins equivalent of Bret vs Diesel
>>
Sasha clearly has the higher skill ceiling, but right now she botches so much its hard to watch. Charlotte has really good agility, spots (the fucking moonsault is unreal) and ring psychology, but she still needs work on being something other than a 1 dimensional heel. Ironically, they compliment each others weaknesses which should lead to a good feud in the future assuming they both up their game.
>>
File: bretcuck dancing.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
bretcuck dancing.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>>1545134
>>
>>1545079
What is actually wrong with Bret? Why is he still so bitter after all this time?
>>
>>1545134
Doesn't matter because she can't put on great matches on Raw.
>>
>implying butt the shitman fart doesn't have jungle fever
>>
>>1545134
one question, did you like Ricochet vs Ospreay?
>>
>>1545169
> i have nothing else to say so i will just post a webm
Taking the piss out of legit retards isnt cool or funny m8
>>
Why are people still giving Bret the time of day? His opinions are always retarded and his hate bnoner for HHH is pathetic.
>>
File: nature boy.jpg (27KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
nature boy.jpg
27KB, 620x400px
>“He is a pissant in the history of wrestling. He has the nerve to compare himself to me. Let’s get realistic. If you put Bret Hart in your left hand and me in your right hand, compare the career…who is he? I wrestled everybody in the business, for an hour each night. Harley Race, Dory Funk, Jack and Jerry Brisco, who is Bret Hart? He is a legend in his own mind. He lives in his own little world…he screws his own family around. Who is Bret Hart? In my world he is a nobody!”
>>
>>1545177
Shes green and naturally talented, im willing to give her time

>>1545181
Why the fuck would i watch outlaw wrestling?
>>
>>1545134
This gimmick sucks. Stop
>>
>>1545234
Based.
>>
>>1545234
Fuck that is hard. Based Ric!
>>
>complementing a women that botches every move and will potentially kill herself or the opponent one day
>>
>>1545192
>I have nothing to say

You're implying you made a credible argument or something
>>
>>1545234
> i wrestled a bunch of old guys before bret's time in hour long borefests and when i came up to the big leagues i couldnt hack it and cried every night in my hotel room s-so im a legend and hes not
Cheers for that ric

>>1545242
> opinions are 'gimmicks'
Autism speaks

Go back to wew
>>
>>1545292
>giving a shit about women's wrestling

Low even for you bretcuck
>>
>>1545285
Post your webm again lad its only been posted 5 times today
>>
>>1545134
HOLY FUCK JEFF
>>1545169
WHERE DID YOU LEARN THESE SLICK'N'SILKY MOVES
>>
>>1545296
Your mum went low on me too but i dont give a shit about her
>>
>>1545297
>SEETHING
>>
>>1545300
Wow was that supposed to be bantz? You've lost your touch. This is what women's wrestling and waifufaggotry does to you and your brain
>>
>it's a bretgod single-handedly destroys every autistic mark in the thread episode
>>
I unironically want Bret Hart to die.

What a crybaby bitch.

Hes like CM Punk of the 90's.
>>
>>1545306
The only thing single-handed about Bretcummie is his sex life.
>>
bret the methhead hart
>>
>>1545134
You are a pathetic little man, but props for getting so many (you)s so easily.
>>
>>1545235
Sasha has been wrestling since the late 2000s. She isn't green. Stop making excuses.
>>
That stroke really fucked his brain up forever
>>
>>1545316
Kek
>>
>>1545234
Bret still cries to sleep every night hearing these words in his head.
>>
>>1545234
Psssh, one shartshooter and ric would be tappin
>>
>>1545305
Bretcuck destroyed
>>
>>1545377
Figure 4 is lot easier to apply.
>>
Is he seriously saying Charlotte isn't better than the botch machine Sasha Banks? The dumb bitch almost killed her self on the PPV and then on the raw afterword.

C'mon Bret you are better than this.
>>
>>1545079
>sasha
>not green
>botches every single time she's in the ring

what the fuck is "Shitmans" problem?
>>
>>1546128
He knows the Flairs are better than the Harts.
>>
>>1546120
Bret doesn't care about talent. He rates the quality of wrestlers based on his own retarded personal vendettas and hang ups.

He hates anyone related to the people who have badmouthed him or screwed him over the years, the Flairs, the HHH's, the Hogans, etc.. and he very rarely buries the hatchet or forgets a grudge.

Bret is a pathetic, bitter shell of a "man". A forgotten relic who is living in a world of delusions.
>>
>>1546120
>>1546128
He said this ages ago before sasha's little dip
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.