[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbf/ - Bret's Bitchfest of the Week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: bret-hart-cancer-diagnosis.jpg (524KB, 2475x2475px) Image search: [Google]
bret-hart-cancer-diagnosis.jpg
524KB, 2475x2475px
>"'Bálor's debut was done to perfection, surprisingly.

>I've been saying it for months, hoarding your top talent on a development program doesn't make sense from a business perspective.

>Bálor was believeable even as a smaller guy, he turned me into a fan.

>The return of the squash match was a great idea to build Strowman's monster persona after dropping the ball on the Wyatt family.

>Creative control needs to be given to Shane on SmackDown if it's going to be a viable threat to RAW. Early days yet."

No mention of HHH this week. Is BASED Crybaby Bret Hart becoming a Balor Mark or what?

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: jggyj.png (1MB, 997x850px) Image search: [Google]
jggyj.png
1MB, 997x850px
>bret survived the cancer
>>
A vanilla midget who never could talk likes a vanilla midget who can't talk? Colour me shocked!
>>
>>1544912
> Bret likes Balor
Not sure how i feel about that

>>1544920
18+
Talking wasnt part of babyface Bret's character, when he turned heel and needed to he was a 7 on the mic
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 404x720px
Seems like Bret only likes other manlets. Who woulda thunk? What a faggot mark.

Balor is cool though.
>>
>>1544938
>Who are you to doubt El Dandy?
>7/10

Bretcuck please just let it go
>>
File: bret9.jpg (29KB, 461x310px) Image search: [Google]
bret9.jpg
29KB, 461x310px
Daily reminder that Bret Hart is a Sasha Banks mark

>I thought it was Sasha Banks’ night. I think it was another bad booking call. To not give her her chance at WrestleMania. I think she’ll have other chances so it’s not end all. I thought she clearly was the talent in the ring. Her and Becky were really good. I think Charlotte, you can see a lot of holes in her work and you can still see that she’s really green. She’s not the World’s Champion. I love Ric Flair. I love Charlotte. She’s a great girl and all that. She is so green and if you really know wrestling you can see she’s not the best one out there to be wearing that belt. She’s a good symbol maybe. She’s strictly there because of Dad and his reputation of having the last name Flair. As far as her work rate and her skills in the game she’s really a long ways from the top.
>>
>>1544912
based Bret recognizing greatness
>>1544938
>when he turned heel and needed to he was a 7 on the mic
samething with Balor
>>
>>1544955
He needs to have sex badly
>>
So everything this guy says makes him a crybaby?
He is just giving his insight as an all time great on the current product.

You guys are pathetically obessed with him and Punk.
>>
>>1544984
It's all about triggering bretcuck

Nobody gives a shit about Bret
>>
Atleast Bret like leprechauns
>>
>>1544985
Makes sense I suppose.

Carter is the whole reason I fucking hate Dean.
>>
How can someone be BASED and a crybaby? You people make no sense.

Also why is this board obsessed with Punk and Bret? Go outside.
>>
>>1544912
>boring manlet likes boring manlets

Aight senpai
>>
>>1544984

>You will never live ina universe where 4chan exists during the Montreal screwjob
>>
>>1544938
You are right. It wasn't. And drawing a dime wasn't a part either.
>>
>>1544912
How is this a bitchfest?
>>
>>1544912

>Creative control needs to be given to Shane on SmackDown if it's going to be a viable threat to RAW. Early days yet."

He is, of course, 100% right about this. Which means, of course, it'll NEVER fucking happen because Vince is a narcissist and fucking moron that would rather not make money than let Smack!Down be better than his shitty pet show.
>>
>>1544955

Anyone disagrees with this?

I mean, you could make a case for putting Becky over instead of Sasha, but no one except for the spastic retard that booked that match thinks it was a good idea for Charlie to go over.
>>
>>1545402
I disagree, yes.
>>
>>1544920
THIS
>>
>>1545402
Retrospectively, having a Flair be the first to carry your new belt is a huge thing in the history books. And you know how they like to call back to that to sell their shitty DVDs.
So, years down the line, I can see their logic.
>>
>>1544912
wtf i hate bret now
>>
Bret is a latent homosexual. Its not surprising he has fallen in love with the aesthetic potato.
>>
Roman is so good that he carried Finn balor so hard in their match that he got Bret Hart to like and believe Finn as a champ
>>
>>1546193
LOL

Not even Bretcuck could possibly believe this.
>>
>>1546202
What? Bret loves Roman
>>
>>1546207
Roman can't even carry Roman to a decent match.
>>
>>1546193
>>1546202
My beautiful big dogs carries the marks and works the smarks
>>
>>1546235
You need to fuck off back to woo immediately

And I'll quote Chris jerigoat: "can you name the last bad match Roman had? No you cant"
>>
>>1546250
Vs big show with his romanrana over the top rope comes to mind
>>
>>1546250
Aside from that Balor match, I can't think of any good ones.
>>
>>1545092
18+
Bret was the best draw and most over guy of his era, as well as being the best drawing non american of all time
>>
>>1546250
His actual matches have all been passable, it's just that he can't cut a promo to save his life and has zero (0) charisma
>>
>>1546272
>as well as being the best drawing non american of all time

>Who is Bruno Sammartino
>>
>>1546283
Literally who?
>>
>>1546296
>Who is Andre The Giant
>>
>>1546283
What were the tv ratings and how many ppvs did Bruno Sammartinliterallywho sell m8?
>>
>>1546299
Did Andrgay sell 85000 tickets to a summerslam?
Nope
Bret wins again
>>
>>1544912

tl;dr I should have been pushed like that, I was believable as a smaller guy those times
>>
>>1546313
>implying those britfags weren't only there to see the British Bulldog

Bret could have been replaced with Virgil and the britcucks would have turned up in their thousands to watch their boy.
>>
>>1546348
> excuses
There were more bretbros then bulldogbetas m8.
Sauce; i was alive and sentient in 1992

Davey was a poortherner and wembley is in london, he may as well be french
>>
>>1546146

Or they could have actually made a star that, years down the line, they could have marketed with something more than "OMG HER FATHER WAS TOTES AWESOME IN THE SEVENTIES!1!!" and simultaneously NOT have doomed the division to stagnation right from the fucking start.
>>
>>1546359
Then why the pop when he won?
>>
>>1546250
tbfhlads, I think Roman's ring-work is straight up good now. He's not great, and somewhat limited, but his powerbombs are mean, and his Heelish actions are very douchey.
I think the Seth match at MiTB, where he did most of the offense, was really the breaking point of admitting that he's just solid now, for me.
>>
>>1546370
They loved both
>>
>>1546359
The north of England is literally the best part. The south is filled with pakis and muslims.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.