[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has WWE Studios ever produced a decent movie? I just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: v1.jpg (21KB, 206x305px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
21KB, 206x305px
Has WWE Studios ever produced a decent movie? I just finished watching this piece of shit and feel at a loss thinking of reasons why they would even make movies like this. They did my man Kane so wrong I'm sad bros
>>
The Chaperone is a pretty good family movie. (not joking!)
>>
I actually liked the first 12 Rounds (Aiden Gillen who played CIA is in this one).
>>
I get a call from Gregory Dark, the director. He says, “We’ve got a little problem here.” This call is from Australia. I said, “What’s the problem?” He goes, “Vince has a suggestion about the movie.” I said, “Well, it’s his movie.” He goes, “Vince wants this scene in the movie where Kane’s character pulls out his penis, and he wants it to be three feet long.” I thought there was a connection problem, I said “Greg, can you just back up and repeat that last line for me?” He goes, “Yes, Vince wants Kane’s penis to be three feet long, and none of the producers are saying anything about it.” So I sat there, I go, “Oh, this is not good. This is not good. This is really not good.” In the right movie, that’s genius, that’s absolutely brilliant, but not for this movie.
>>
>>1544481
They don't care about decent films. For the most part they can make a shitty film for about $50 million and if it makes $60 million at the box office/DVD sales then it was worth it. I'm pretty sure they've never made a film that didn't net them some money.
>>
>>1544488
Hi Hunter!
>>
Oculus had to be considered a huge success. Hit with the critics, nice box office performance and I believe a foreign company bought remake rights to it. Don't think it had any wwe talent in it though.
>>
>>1544488
The based beeg movie was fun too
>>
The Call is their only watchable movie.
>>
>>1544481
I liked it.

Then again im a huge Kane mark.
>>
WWE studios wasn't created to make great movies. It was created to make money.

It's a marks/smarks guilty pleasure especially if it's one of your favorite wrestlers on the bill
>>
File: The-Condemned-2007-cover.jpg (101KB, 388x543px) Image search: [Google]
The-Condemned-2007-cover.jpg
101KB, 388x543px
this was ok for a battle royale rip off
>>
Compared to everything else, the Scooby Doo movie.
>>
>>1544481
See No Evil is an okay slasher, but then again there's a very low standard when it comes to that genre. It probably helps if you like Kane.

I thought 12 Rounds 3 with Ambrose was a okay Die Hard rip-off. But like with Kane, I like Ambrose, so... eh.

>>1544851
I thought it was pure trash to be perfectly honest. I don't get the praise at all. Vinnie Jones was great but everything was constantly so damn preachy and melodramatic. I expected more carnage.
>>
File: wwe_may_19_referee.jpg (38KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
wwe_may_19_referee.jpg
38KB, 620x350px
>>1544481
>>
>>1544481
12 Rounds was based and fuck you if you disagree.
>>
File: oculus.jpg (275KB, 1080x1600px) Image search: [Google]
oculus.jpg
275KB, 1080x1600px
Had no wrestlers in it and was surprisingly good.
>>
The Marine
>>
Why don't just make the a WWE Movie? People will watch that
>>
Fuck, I remember watching Twelve Rounds II and just waiting for Orton to Bust out an RKO.
>>
>>1544481
The condemned with stone cold
>>
File: CIA.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>1544503
Cena is a big guy.
>>
The only good movie is the marine
>>
>>1545326
>But sir...I'm a marine.

Keked so fucking hard at that line
>>
>>1545095
>The Chaperone

I always forget this was a wwe movie
>>
>>1545459

what the fuck I didnt type the first line
>>
>>1545326
This

Based fucking cena killed it
>>
File: ciatwelverounds.jpg (27KB, 518x360px) Image search: [Google]
ciatwelverounds.jpg
27KB, 518x360px
>>1545468
CIA was also in the movie with Cena.
>>
>>1545326
This
>>
>>1545490
That's a different movie. Marine has t-1000
>>
>>1545543
Wrong linking, but it still shows that Cena was the original Bane.
>>
>>1545465
If you have something on the page highlighted when you open the quick reply it gets quoted.
>>
The Marine was pretty cool. I like to think that they were trying to make a deconstruction of the slasher horror genre, telling the story from the unstoppable killer perspective.
>>
>>1545643
>The Marine was pretty cool. I like to think that they were trying to make a deconstruction of the slasher horror genre, telling the story from the unstoppable killer perspective.

Nigga r u tallin about the marine or the Kane movie
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.