[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 82c4465910lunavachon.jpg (66KB, 600x702px) Image search: [Google]
82c4465910lunavachon.jpg
66KB, 600x702px
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>1543715
She wasn't Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1543715
Didn't listen to Andre and got sexually abused by Moolah while training.
>>
>>1543715
She married Gangrel
>>
>>1543724
>and got sexually abused by Moolah while training.
Tell me more.
>>
>>1543767
Moolah's wrestling school was virtually a prison. She required the trainees to live on site, regularly raped them herself and also pimped them out - while charging them for the privilege. Even after graduating from her school, Moolah kept her claws on her victims by forcing them into restrictive contracts.

Even with all the nasty shit that's happened in wrestling, Moolah is certainly the most evil person to have ever been in the business. She might have been more evil than all the other bastards put together.
>>
>>1543796
Based Moolah keeping the jabronis in line.
>>
>>1543796
Shiieet
When's the Netflix documentary coming out?
>>
>>1543796
All while being in the hall of fame and WWE telling subsequent generations that she's the best women's champ ever and a role model
>>
File: 532.gif (3MB, 350x264px) Image search: [Google]
532.gif
3MB, 350x264px
>>1543796
oh please this is the worst kept "secret" in the history of wrestling. everyone knew about moolah and no one gave a shit. women who started during her "reign of terror" like sherri, madusa, and jacqueline still put moolah over cause without her ties to vince sr there wouldn't even be a women's division in mainstream wrestling.

and billy wolfe was worse.
>>
>>1543846
So they're the ones to blame for this divashit being pushed. Fucking cunts, hope she made their lives hell
>>
>>1543809
>she's the best women's champ ever
Well...how else do you think she got into such a powerful position. After June Byers dropped the belt no one came close to what Moolah was drawing.
>>
>>1543846
It's gifs like this that make me wish we had blu ray back in 2000
>>
>>1543796
>and also pimped them out
To guy wrestlers or to fans?
>>
>>1544245
I used to bust a nut to her huge nipples every monday night in the 90s
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.