[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trump 2016 >build wall >not fucking doing this again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>Trump 2016
>build wall
>not fucking doing this again to get mega relevant, topical heat

how fucking incompetent is WWE?
>>
would be a perfect feud for him and alberto
>>
>>1543356
Si
>>
Gotch and Swagger vs Del Rio and Sin Cara.
>>
>>1543351
They tried with that Mexamerica garbage and it failed because of their retarded way of going about it.
>>
>>1543351
John Cena should bring back his latino hating raps
>>
>>1543351
Would produce some great nuclear heat.
>>
Because it'd be like Muhammad Hussan again and WWE would have to end it after sjws got triggered by it
>>
>>1543384

Nobody got triggered by Real Americans and that was in a post-2012 world.
>>
>>1543387
Ye but possible POTUS Trump wasnt around then
>>
Vince isn't going to portray Trump's campaign as a heel gimmick. You're more likely to see a heel based on Hillary Clinton.
>>
real talk, jack swagger is pretty handsome with that beard and slicked back hair and big forearms
>>
>>1543351
I don't think they've done it because they're afraid it'll get cheered and make the company look bad.
>>
>>1543742
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>1543747

That was certainly one of the things Dutch hated about their last run together, how many of the watchers failed to realise it was a heel gimmick.
>>
>>1543753
someone didnt consider the wwe's base
>>
>>1543753
Lmao everyone hates spics
>>
>that time they broke kayfabe to call out glenn beck
>>
They should bring the topic with a heel Del Rio supporting the wall, so redneck scum won't be able to ruin Mexico.
>>
>>1543875

No, they ruined Real Americans. Just let it die.

Which is a shame. WE THE PEOPLE is fucking over.
>>
File: wtff.jpg (8KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
wtff.jpg
8KB, 316x202px
>>1543351
because MUH SPONSORS.
It's beyond me, the product that was counter culture and gave a comical escape mixed with highly controversial topics..is now bland.
I could give a fuck about SUCK IT and tits, but doing controversial shit.
I thought when Rusev did the Russian flag attacking the US soldier who jumped the barrier - that was incredible. But sadly it was just a quick thing they cut.
And the fans are just to blame, they rally around diva shit, and pushing short guys over actual entertainment.
>>
>>1543737
I'd mark if trump showed up and gave a stunner to not-hillary
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.