[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wwe/ Board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 9

File: are yall big enough? asp.png (40KB, 1331x195px) Image search: [Google]
are yall big enough? asp.png
40KB, 1331x195px
So are yall big enough?
>>
why would need a new board for ourselves when we already own this one?
>>
>>1542918
i don't understand.
>>
>>1542918
I think the fact that we literally fill an entire board and have a decent amount of active threads at any given time is a fitting answer to that question.
Getting a new board would likely only attract even more attention to a focused hive of specified discussion.
/asp/ would get their own board back, too, which is nice for them.
>>
No, 50% of our posts are made up by Carter and hes a lil guy, only 5'6.
>>
Just put /wwe/ back on /sp/ hiro you cunt
>>
>>1542921
this
>>
This board has about 40 posters on an average day. Carter ran most people off.
>>
/asp/cucks litetally seething so hard they have to petition Hiro.

Hilarious. This is our board now, fags. Take your paintball and stonerflip threads to /trash/.
>>
we would have more traffic and move faster than pre-wrestling /asp/ to be fair
>>
>>1542929
>>1542934
This, we are a small niche group here on 4chan. We don't need a board; we need a general to call home.
>>1542930
This is the only correct answer beside just leaving us here.
>>
>>1542918
>11/12/15

Yeah, he talks to us close to a year ago, still hasn't doesnt jack shit but create /qst/ - quest

Just put us back on /sp/ with the rest of the generals
>>
You will see how big we are on September 10th in the mean time Senior Benjamin will prepare the Battlefield for Massacre
>>
>>1542942
This, wrestling to its own board would be the death null of /asp/. Been on/asp/ since the early days of the namefags and back when wrestling was mostly kept in the generals. This place moved like a post every 2 hours.

This place will be with /q/ in hell without /WWE/.
>>
>outlaws thought kicking /wwe/ off /sp/ would encourage less moderation
>mfw they thought more moderation would encourage less moderation
>mfw sports related apemond dick threads are being deleted left and right

They cucked themselves
>>
This board is fine
>>
>>1542918
I enjoy the impotent rage of the karate and toygun people too much to ever want to leave.
>>
>>1542957
this
>>
A General on /tv/, why not fill the feedback form?
>>
>tfw we won't get our own board because we´re mostly manlets
>>
>>1542964
toygun fag detected
>>
>>1542918

We already own this board. If karate kids and toy gun fags want to make a case as to why we should leave, let them make a general that gets more than 20 posts throughout the day.
>>
>>1542968
This
>>
>>1542964

gook art fags should go on /fit/ and skaters and toy gun fags should just go on /toy/
>>
>tfw initially hesitant about the move to /asp/
>tfw traded out the comfiness of /wwe/ general for rampant shitposting that is sometimes funny as fuck
>tfw decent-sized base of people that keeps it as active as the next board (except for RSC, you can't compete with Reddit for site traffic, but fuck Reddit, anyway)
>tfw good amount of actual discussion past the shitposting threads

Nah I like /asp/. Wankplankers and dartniggers can suck my dick.
>>
>>1542982
this
>>
I do kinda feel bad for everyone who went on /asp/ before it became about wrestling and they aren't into it.

Like, imagine how we'd all feel if anything to do with the Olympics was forced to be on /asp/ and we'd get swamped with a million death march threads and not have any room to discuss sweaty man drama.
>>
if /wwe/ gets a board though all outlaw promotions would be banned

thats a positive
>>
>>1542992
Gb2reddit toygun fag
>>
>>1542992
>and we'd get swamped with a million death march threads and not have any room to discuss sweaty man drama.

See that doesn't even make sense.
Because if you're discussing it, it's getting bumped. And if it's getting bumped, the thread will stay alive. Unless there are literally so many threads that yours get pushed out – which there wouldn't be – all you have to do is stick to your own thread.
Which these other pre-/wwe/ aspies could do, if they weren't such beta-faggots who were too busy complaining about based mangrapple to actually talk about their homosexual pst-times.
>>
>>1542982
>good amount of actual discussion
There is not. It's incredibly rare for a thread not to get derailed after a few posts because of carter and bretcuck's autism
>>
>>1542992
If they're generals got more than 2 posts a day than maybe they'd last. But ya see anon this is a new era where the weak must fear the strong.
>>
the ones that need to get the fuck out of here are the toygun autists and stonerplankers
>>
>>1543008
Based DM is always right
>>
>>1542992

Again, /asp/ had no traffic before us and still has no traffic besides us. If idk olympic dick spinning were to try to squat down on /asp/ that would imply that they can beat us in shitposting and traffic. Good luck.
>>
>>1543008
>But ya see anon this is a new era where the weak must fear the strong

Capped this insightful post.
Will based Big Posts Deanmark ever stop blessing us with his nuggets of wisdom?
>>
This isn't the wrestling board. This is for Airsoft, Airsoft a real freaking sport.

Wrestling and skateboarding doesnt belong here.

Real alternative sport like manly Airsoft. You are all faggots for liking man drama and gayboarding
>>
>>1543008
>they're

>>1543012
Hi deancuck's cellphone!
>>
We are literally more active than wew
>>
File: 1469467992635.jpg (5KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
1469467992635.jpg
5KB, 200x179px
>>1543026
>This is for Airsoft, Airsoft a real freaking """"""""""sport""""""""""
>>
>>1543033
Bro u'd shit ur pants in front of me, when I shoot you unarmoured on ur nuts. Faggot Soap opera lover
>>
>>1543037
even though you're trolling those airsoft people really think they're in the army kek
>>
Why can't airsoft go to /k/? Does /k/ think it's too girly?
>>
One question, why are 90% of the threads about that skinny guy with the tattoos?
>>
>>1543046
/k/ is a board for weapons.
The only weapon an airsawfter has seen in their life burst out of their uncle's jeans at their fifth birthday party.
>>
>>1543046

This. Do you karate kids realize that if you went to /fit/ your generals would get more post through osmosis from other /fit/fags. On here all you get is 1 or 2 posts and someone telling you to suplex them.
>>
>>1543046
/k/ is for real guns
Nerfgun faggots should fuck off to /toy/ where they belong
>>
>>1543046
They think airsoft are toys instead of weapons. /asg/ insist that it is a sport so moot moved them here if I recall.
>>
>>1543046
Probably.

We may have our differences with toygunfags, but we at least share one thing in common.

Nobody wants to put up with us.

We're all fucking rejects that everyone else has decided to just shove into some dark corner to be forgotten about.
>>
File: phil.jpg (16KB, 600x317px) Image search: [Google]
phil.jpg
16KB, 600x317px
>>1543052
phil?
cuz he a butthurt faggot
>>
>>1542921
Maybe because your not an asshole?
>>
BASED
>>
>>1543052
He's the face of /asp/
>>
File: O0ZiQ.jpg (80KB, 519x464px) Image search: [Google]
O0ZiQ.jpg
80KB, 519x464px
Dont forget the janny/mod is one of the airshitters

Every single time i shit that general up i get banned without fail, go try it yourself
>>
/asg/ rules this board. Like we rule /wwe/ moms all night.

Wrestling fags fuck off losers
>>
>>1543069
He banned fartfag for sure
>>
>>1543069
>Dont forget the janny/mod is one of the airshitters

Every single time i shit that general up i get banned without fail, go try it yourself

Good for him
>>
>>1543079
> bans meaning anything
Lol
>>
>>1543079
Wait seriously? The Fartfag? Or is it one of his disciples?
>>
>>1543089
> its another RFCP tripcunt starts metafagging post
Kys
>>
>>1543089
Bans are temporary, he will be back soon. He recently got banned because he was posting becky lynch cum facial gifs in the becky general
>>
>>1543089
* RCVP
>>
>>1543069
Someone is the mod/janny and it's someone notable.

When you used to talk bad about 2cold in his threads you got b& often
>>
>>1543101
Lolwut
Do you honestly think anyone sits bans out?
>>
>>1543103
this.

every time i called him a pedo mod, i got banned within 5 hours, he's really sneaky about it too.
>>
>>1543089
>>1543101
>>1543105

We are many.
>>
>>1543103
Deancuck is the other mod legit.
>>
>>1543101

>i wait my bans out like a gudboi who dindunuffin

kekoholic
>>
>>1543105
Don't care I'm happy he's gone with his annoying gifs and alexa bliss bullshit
>>
File: F A R T Q U E E N.jpg (694KB, 1532x2204px) Image search: [Google]
F A R T Q U E E N.jpg
694KB, 1532x2204px
>>1543109
We are strong.
>>
Yes. Give us our own board. You have no idea how annoying it is to see a skateboard and BJJ threads instead of "itt: 2018" or "which divas has the best fart?"
>>
>>1543103
I think it's obvious either 2Cold or Carter is a mod or janny
>>
>>1542918
isn't /asp already wwe? So who cares
>>
>>1543115
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*
>>
>>1543109
>>1543115
>>1543121
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>1543118
Here is what I gathered about the mod/janny

>airsoft fag
>doesn't like the Smart busters
>deletes any ignore Carter threads in the blink of an eye
>>
>>1543118
Deancuck is without a doubt. Hes here 20 hours a day and is NEET.
His shitpost offTopic threads stay up with immunity for days and the janny/him literally bans people BTFOing him in the offtopic shitpost thread.
>>
>>1543121
>>1543115
Not as funny as fartleague guy's "Omlette Du Fromage"
>>
>>1543125
>They are legion
>>
>>1542918
The shit posting problem on this board is terrible. How many threads do we need with a picture and a meme?
>>
This board is /asg/ all u fag women fuk off
>>
> all these newfags thinking farts are new and edgy

Canadian scatlad from the spee days blows them all out the water

He could have been a legit writer with the poo-laced prose he came out with, plus he did it all before all you faggots
You are all cheap knock-offs
>>
>>1543135
[spoiler]Thank you[/spoiler]
>>
>>1543143
This
>>
>>1543136
I shagged your fat mum now ive got a lesion
>>
Then WHO is the mod or janny that gets triggered by the smarkbusters?
>>
>>1543143
/sp/ tripfags were the true kayfabe shitposters
>>
What's considered "big enough", anyway?
SFW answers please.
>>
>>1543162
A couple hundred posters I'd say, at least enough the board moves every numbers of minutes and not hours (see boards like Papercraft and Origami a notable board that has threads that last several months).

We get that every Monday Night RAW so
>>
>giving cuckter and bretroodypoo free reign over an entire board
"no"
>>
>>1543170
This, at least the toygun fags have their own personal ban machine to keep those fags out of their generals
>>
>>1543165
But only when Monday Night Raw is on. Every other day /wwe/ is a ghost town with the occasional regulars and Carter.
>>
>>1543176
Still gets a post every 3-5 minutes, ain't that dead, and when a new shitpost appears people flock to it like flys on shit
>>
>>1543165
/asp/ was pretty active shortly after /wwe/ moved from /sp/.

Mod deleting generals after the post limit was reached killed the mood 2bh.
They could've at least bumped the limit to 500, but now, everything that would normally have been posted in the generals is now their own thread.
>>
>>1543058
This.

Guns are for inbreds and airsoft is for autists
>>
>>1543139
No, you fuck off. The only good sport you idiots could discuss would be water polo, but nobody seems to care about anything else than playing with toys.
>>
>>1543183
Sadly this. I miss the generals desu.
>>
>>1543118
2cold is a retard no way he's the mod
>>
>>1543183
This so much. The shitposting drove most people away, but threads a few months ago were much more alive. Just what the hell is DM/the mod trying to achieve with this?
>>
>>1543209
Dean Mark is just an attention whore who got too much attention

Your fags fault
>>
>>1542918

BROTHER HIRO

I KNEW YOU'D COME

I SAW YOU IN MY PREMONITION
>>
>>1543209
Nothing, it just want to make us miserable. It feeds on misery and despair.
>>
>>1543221
90 per cent of the attention he seems to get is him talking to himself.
>>
Fuck moving or staying.

I just want flags back.
>>
>>1543248
T H I S

WE NEED TO WEED OUT THE AUSTRALIANS

FUCK YOU CUNTS
>>
The only difference between this board and a pro wrestling board is about 5 threads. who cares?
>>
>>1543248
That'd be a start. We should also get some ids as well. No one can trust anyone these days because of shitposting.
>>
>>1543248
This so much. It would improve the shitposting tenfold if we could attack eachother's countries. Do it mods, DO IT
>>
Since the tripfag says it's a bad idea, it's obviously a good idea. Let's go
>>
File: RIP in peace.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
RIP in peace.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>1543250
Not all shitposters are Australian, but all Australians are shitposters.
>>
File: why need flags.png (35KB, 921x218px) Image search: [Google]
why need flags.png
35KB, 921x218px
>>1543248
good luck with that
>>
>>1543290
See

>>1543256
>>1543257
>>1543250
>>
>>1543248
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>1543156
You're just mad that mods won't let you shill your shitty channel anymore.
>>
We don't need it
>>
>>1543046
Airsoft sits in a weird place. It's not real enough for /k/, but too real for /toy/.
Same kind of goes for paintball.
>>
wtf is house AD
>>
>>1542934
kek I got AT&T banned from posting on this board
>>
Don't call it the /wwe/ board, that's just asking for trouble.

>Someone makes a NJPW thread
>EXCUSE ME, THIS IS THE WWE BOARD. GO TO /asp/

Call it the Pro-Wrestling board. /WRE/, for example.
>>
>>1548500
As for why it should exist, people that want to talk about martial arts usually get fucked over because of us.
>>
>>1548500
>outlaw wrestling
>>
>>1548500
>he watches jap wrestling
I assume with subs not dubs, you fucking weeb
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.