[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /co/ here I'm a NEET and I enjoy large fictional universes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (78KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 480x360px
Hey, /co/ here
I'm a NEET and I enjoy large fictional universes
So after my friend mentioned WWE earlier, I thought maybe I should check it out
Because it's large and fictional
So I ask you
How long would it take to watch all of WWE
Not just the PPVs or whatever, every part ever of it
And is something like this even possible or are large pieces missing from the tapestry
Oh, and should I do some kind of streaming situation online
Though I guess I'd eventually get popular and recive a cease and decist or something

Pic is from a Google search of food network star season 2, which I also want to watch
>>
>>1540776
Get WWE network
Start with Attitude Era and go on till 2009 ends
then skip to 2011
after 2011 skip to early 2013
after Bryan loses the title skip to TNA The Final Deletion (Youtube)
then you don't have to watch anything else
>>
>>1540779
>Go unti 2009
>Not stopping at WM24

Found the 8 year old
>>
>>1540779
it's /co/ m8, he wants to watch everything

Start from 1963

By 1993 you will have a 2, sometimes 3 hour weekly show every month until now. In 1999 you will get an additional 2 hour weekly show. This isn't even including PPVs, have fun lad
>>
>>1540776
Is your name carter ?
>>
>>1540776
Don't watch it at all. Leave while you still can. Run! Don't end up like us.
>>
>>1540786
I was at WM24
I said 09 purely for Jeff Hardy
>>
>>1540776
Get the network
The best part of 80s wrestling is guys like Rick Rude, Roddy Piper, tag teams like Hart Foundation and British Bulldogs and the commentators Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse Ventura and Bobby Heenan

I would start at like 1986 if your autism allows it, everything before that is trash

I guess you could start with WM 1 which is like 84 but even i have trouble that early and im an actual wrassling fan
>>
There are literally thousands of hours of WWF/E programming to watch, but luckily most of it is skippable.
>>
>>1540776
Hey /co/, what comics of mahvel and batman should I start reading
>>
>>1540904
I don't know, I'm bad at recommending things
The best marvel book right now is Vision, and it's going to end in a couple months
The best batman run is by Grant Morrison, but it's pretty long and more or less was written to read after everything else before it so I guess that's hard to recommend
Maybe just read his Arkham asylum graphic novel
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.