[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you TeamCornette or TeamRusso?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: WPeZNTE0.jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
WPeZNTE0.jpg
31KB, 600x400px
Are you TeamCornette or TeamRusso?
>>
>>1538358
Do we really need one more insignificant thing to shitpost over on this god forsaken board?
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10871380
>>
Both of them can fuck right off.
>>
Russo's booking is probably more entertaining but Cornette as a person is more entertaining. Since Russo doesn't book anymore, I pick Cornette.
>>
Based Russo all the way
>>
They're both absolute fucking morons.
But I will give Russo the props that he came up with some creative, new ideas. Cornette has never had an original idea for an angle.
Also, Cornette seems 10x more pathetic. He's the one continuing an imaginary feud that exists in his own head just for the sake of shoot interview fanboys.
>>
>>1538362
Piss off to reddit
>>
Cornette all the way, Russo has made way more mistakes than him in his entire career and fucked TNA (and the Jarrett family, and the talent, and Dixie Carter's mind) since the beginning with his ideas.
>>
>>1538446
>he fucked TNA, the Jarrett family, and Dixie Carter

You're only making me like Russo.
>>
>>1538358
Team Bischoff
>>
Based Cornette

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WngpAHJNDhQ
>>
Russo all the way

Cornetto is a whinny liberal married to a feminist landwhale that cucks him and he's proud of it
>>
>>1538358
Honestly I believe that if Cornette and Russo managed to work past their issues they could've boooked the greatest wrestling product ever
>>
Aren't they both anti-smarks that hate small flippy shit indy guys and like big guys?

Why do they hate each other so much?
>>
Russo
>>
>>1538603
No fucking way

They would be good hands to have but not as head writers/bookers
>>
>>1538622
Russo makes a B-movie out of wrestling and Cornette makes a uber serious drama out of it.
>>
>>1538622
Russo is more about the storyline than the in-ring product, Corny is vice-versa.
>>1538603
This tbhf, it would be a glorious train-wreck
>>
Cornette is entertaining

Russo destroyed the business
>>
Cornette wanted to fire John cena and cornette is behind Seth Rollins and mega pushed him

So team Russo all the way
>>
>>1538568
Dairy Queen is based tho, fucking Cornette
>>
>>1538586
this.
>>
its 2016 why does anyone fucking care about either of them
>>
>>1538358
Team Heyman
>>
File: 04+6541065.jpg (167KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
04+6541065.jpg
167KB, 1000x800px
Russo did nothing wrong
>>
Russo
>>
Team Heyman
>>
>>1538358
TeamCornette all fucking day
>>
Russo but I enjoy both of them
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 820x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 820x460px
>>
>>1538358
They're both old dumbfucks who never evolved or learned. Vinny, however, was never good.
>>
I'm with the guy who got HIGHEST RATINGS OF ALL TIME.

So, Russo.
>>
Both have dumb ideas.

Cornette is entertaining to listen to though. Russo is incredibly annoying.
>>
File: 1501766_1410140659.7403.jpg (42KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
1501766_1410140659.7403.jpg
42KB, 540x359px
>>1540257
>Both have dumb ideas
>Cornette's booking of The Invasion
>>
>>1540279
Is that Ox Baker?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 276x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 276x421px
What's his fucking problem?
>>
>>1540335
No it's his dead body
>>
>>1538586
Kek, truth
>>
File: Why live anymore.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
Why live anymore.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>1540363
Oh. He had GOAT facial hair.

Rest in Piece Baker.
>>
>>1540362
Having an childish sense of humor
>Bill Ding, the evil architect
>>
>>1540704
A childish*
>>
>>1538622
Cornette has nothing against small guys. He's talked about how the Rock and Roll Express being smaller guys helped them get over with the female audience, and that the Midnight Express being average sized guys actually drew more heat from a crowd because the male fans thought they could beat them up.

What Corny really hates is hardcore wrestling. The slogan's something like, "we used to pretend to hurt each other and the fans thought it was real, now the guys really hurt each other and the fans think it's fake." He doesn't think much of flips that see wrestlers putting themselves at risk.

So, yeah, Team Cornette for me. While he's sometimes an abrasive asshole he alwyas come across as a guy who genuinely cares about wrestling and wrestlers.
>>
>>1538358
How about "team not taking mandrama so serious that I have to support one of the old, washed up fucks struggling to make pennies over a worthless Internet feud"
>>
>>1540924
Get aload of team nofun
>>
>>1538358
I atleast have some respect for Cornette so I'll go with him
>>
>>1540070
>Russo destroyed the business

WWE TV ratings have been in gradual decline ever since Russo left the company.
>>
Russo
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.