[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you want "The Guy" to face at SS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

Well /asp/?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10869264
>>
Owens
>>
If there's a way to get the crowd more firmly behind Roman, Jericho's the only one of those three than can find it.
>>
i want reigns to rekt based fattty
>>
Rusev will break his back and make him humble
>>
>>1537496
>thinking jericho could turn smarks against him in a feud with roman
>>
>>1537496
Make Roman a sacrifice for a final Jerigoat top of the card run
>>
Rusev seems like it could actually be a pretty cool match
>>
the SS
>>
If Owens beats him this board would absolutly explode with shitposting so i will take him.
>>
>>1537484
Let him retire The Big Guy.
>>
Roman vs Rusev sounds good honestly.
>>
They have to do Brock-Roman II at some point
>>
>>1537515
The only acceptable answer
>>
>>1537484
It should have been Finn, if they wanted to put him over Roman. It would have meant more at SS.
Zayn could've gone on to fight Rollins, which would have been a better match.
>>
>>1537515
Jericho will always be an enhancement talent. Its written in his genes, he's been voluntarily putting people over since his rocky mountain days.
>>
noone

I'd probably skip his match if he does get one.

Just fire him already.
>>
NEVER HAPPY FEDORAMENS
>>
File: meth slater.png (473KB, 550x442px) Image search: [Google]
meth slater.png
473KB, 550x442px
>>1537484

mah boy
>>
>>1537910
I actually wouldn't mind this as a comedy angle to further punish him.
>Roman, we know you've had a run of bad luck, but we understand your value to the company
>we wouldn't let you miss out on the card for Summerslam, so we have a prestigious opponent!
>some jobber-ass comedy music hits
>Queef Slater runs down to the ring and gets jobbed out as Roman looks exasperated
>>
>>1537484
Why waste a spot in a match on this guy?
>>
>>1537507
>>1537524
>>1537854
This.

Or >>1537910
>>
>People want Roman to take the US title off Rusev before we can get a based feud between Bulging Brute and Samoey Joey
>People want to deny me my KO/Sami Zayn I Quit or 30 Minute Ironman rubber match
At best he should get Jeridad or Cesaro.
>>
>>1538022
>>People want Roman to take the US title off Rusev

Most people seem like they want Rusev going over.
>>
>>1538024
Roman may not be the top dog anymore but he's still getting main events.
>>
>>1537484
rusev for the title, get Rusev over as a strong champion by beating Reigns
>>
Roman's never tapped, right? Have him submit to the Accolade and Rusev would be so fucking over. And it'd further strip off Roman's plot armor.
>>
>>1538022
No one wants RuRu to drop the belt to him, but Reigns putting him over would be a huge boost to Rusev AND the US title.

>>1538026
He's 100% not main eventing Summer Slam though, and they need to give him something to do.
>>
>>1538191
They'd probably just tell Rusev to come up with a strike/supplex finish before having Roman tap.
He's supposed to be Cena 2.0 remember
>>
Getting buried by Slater then get sent back to NXT to work on his promo skills
>>
>>1538237
And Cena's never tapped out?
>>
>>1537484
Nobody
>>
Kalisto on the pre show
>>
>>1538259
Not since he became never give up cena
>>
>>1538259
.....no he no he has not.
Im pretty sure it would be a daily reminder.
>>
>>1538269
Unless didn't angle make him tap?
>>
>>1538269
>>1538271
Angle, Benoit and Jericho.

Everybody taps. Cena and Roman are no exception.
>>
>>1537484
God

..on the preshow
>>
>>1538268
>>1538269
>>1538271
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMDcunGGN_g
>>
Meng
>>
USADA
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.