[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEAD ON ARRIVAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: State Of Sombra's Career.png (60KB, 154x198px) Image search: [Google]
State Of Sombra's Career.png
60KB, 154x198px
F
>>
>>1536012
>having to debut against one of the most over people in NXT
i felt fucking bad for him
>>
>>1536012
Literally who?
>>
You mean sheera?
>>
>>1536012
>Los ingobernables buried this hard
>This nigga is easily top 10 material
>His gimmick is that he is a pimp
>>
>>1536012
Literally fucking who
>>
>>1536012
Literally fucking who!?
>>
File: xx.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
xx.gif
2MB, 320x180px
i like how neither of them benefited from the match

it was a fun match though
>>
>>1536012
It took me a few minutes to figure out who he was and I'm a huge NXT mark.

I remember seeing him in a tag match at a live show, pretty much every other guy in the match was trying really hard to get the crowd to pop for him and they just weren't having it lol
>>
>>1536129
He debuted against super over Perfect 10

Just a stupid move on HHH/Regal's behalf

Shame too since he's probably top-5 wrestler in the company
>>
just because full fail doesn't like doesn't mean he hasn't been popular at house shows. months before he his debut on tv he was getting favorable reactions on house show reports

full sail is the same place that barely reacts to samoa joe
>>
Just put him in a fucking mask, goddamn it
>>
>>1536134
didn't he lose his mask match though
>>
>>1536134
Terrible idea. They want him to be the new, Universal Latino draw, that the Mexicans can connect to by virtue of not being a prototypical masked underdog (a'la Eddie/ADR).
Gran Metalik will be your new maskboy
>>
>>1536134
I honestly wish we had more masked men in WWE. It gives more storyline options and shit, also makes them less "normal" than your usual jeans wearing not-impressive-physique having wrestlers
>>
>>1536132
how much of the fullsail audience is there for every taping? It'd have to be a pretty good amount I'm guessing
>>
>>1536141
He is a handsome dude too
>>
>>1536012
Full Sail are fucking awful. Sombra is fucking great but because he beat Dillinger they hate him. He's probably going to job to Bobby Rude at Brooklyn as well.
>>
>>1536177
nah roode is nxt enhancement talent at this point. He will win in Brooklyn, not sure how those styles mesh though.
>>
>>1536184
Roode's a vet who can work well with any style, and Sombra's incredible. So, well, I'd imagine.
>>
>>1536190
Would prefer with somebody more athletic is all
>>
>>1536193
I think it's a good choice for him right now, because Roode's very capable of getting heat. Which is what he needs more than raw match quality, someone the fans can rally with him against.
They should've given him a little mini-feud with Joe, and just had him fight valiantly, but get destroyed. Sure, it's a loss, but it's a high-profile loss, that would get him sympathy over like fuck.
>>
He flopped at first, but he'll get over after Brooklyn with some mic time and some fine tuning
>>
>>1536190
>tfw we'll never get Roode vs Haitch

Just do it you fucking triple cuck
>>
>>1536012
>this guy is making some waves out there, he's got a unique gimmick and cool moves, let's bring him in

>let's put him in a generic gimmick and restrict his moveset by half lol
>>
>>1536292
>and restrict his moveset by half lol

well thats everyone in wwe
>>
>>1536024
Why not just feed Buddy Murphy to him? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>1536337
WHO CARES ABOUT MOVES? PICK THREE AND SPOUT YOUR CATCHPHRASE WE GIVE YOU DAMMIT SELLING T-SHIRTS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN IN RING PRODUCT ACHOO
>>
>>1536388
I think they wanted to give Tye a sorta big network match cause he's worked hard and come back from some injuries and got himself over. He deserved it but the context wasn't right.
>>
>>1536408
They should have waited, started a mini-storyline with him campaigning for a Takeover match, and Regal rebutting him, constantly saying they're too busy, and then give him one against Aries.
>I'M THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED
>YEAH WELL I'M A 10
>wrestles a Heel
>great match
>guy gets heat for beating him, is actually supposed to
>No Way Jose gets no unnecessary screentime
>>
>>1536418
Dillinger-Aries at Takeover Brooklyn would be fantastic. I'm driving from upstate to go to it, I would have been hype as fuck to see that
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (139KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139KB, 960x960px
if it doesn't work here I'm sure he can go join naito in japan
>>
>>1536834
it will work he's too good for it not to
>>
>>1536132
It's not that people don't like him, it's that he was booked into a tv debut against a dude that is super over, of course that is going to hurt his status
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.