[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Bobby-Lashley-P-1153.jpg (222KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Lashley-P-1153.jpg
222KB, 600x600px
>>
>>1534862
He was born with the wrong skin color
>>
Negro
>>
>>1534884
Yes, because if he would have been white he would have been smart enough to realize that only a few people before got pushed as hard as he was and wouldn't have left.
>>
>>1534862
His voice.
>>
Pretty much nothing. He got enough exposure at WWE to be a draw in lesser promotions, but didn't kill himself working their schedule for too long. Guy's doing well for himself and still looks good in the ring at 40.
>>
>>1534946
Yeah, he's in MMA right?
>>
Nothing, Lashley's awesome now and has a good number of great matches under his belt.

He's also the only person ever to be a World Champion and fight MMA at the same time
>>
>>1534862
Decided to leave wwe in the middle of a massive push.

Went into mma and was a so-so fighter.

Returned to pro wrestling way past his prime and is now stuck in TNA.
>>
>>1534862
He's killing it in TNA
>>
I wasn't actually watching whilst this guy was around. How intense was his push, why did he leave, and was he really a dumb-fuck for doing so?
>>
Lashley versus DJZ was pretty fun. he fucking did weights with him at the top of the ladder.
>>
>>1535115
thats like being employee of the month at walmart
>>
>>1535142
Something you'll never know about?
>>
>>1535145
Yes.
>>
>>1535145
no I am a neet
>>
WWE:
>Vince got a man boner for his body
>Insisted that he cut scripted to the letter promos which he was horrible at
>Pushed him while he was still too green
>Didn't listen to Heyman's advice
>Ruined him

TNA
>Paired him with MVP
>Kept him far away from a microphone and let MVP do the talking for him until he improved his promo skills
>Booked him perfectly as a strong silent force of nature.
>Let him do MMA while wrestling for them which added to his legitimacy.
>Gave him one of the best World Title reigns of any company
>Put him in matches with guys who brought out the best in him.

tl;dr: TNA booked him correctly and let him work out his weaknesses.

Dude should have been on the short list for most improved wrestler of 2014
>>
>>1534862
I think it was something about WWE dont letting him do MMA?

Its sad that they used Kennedy sloppy worker heat to make it look like he injured Lashley to get him off their back.

Then again maybe the guy realized he had better leave before the Cena curse got him after he went over Lashley.
>>
>>1535142
I make 55 thousand canadian buckaroos this year working for walmart

and they give us free appliances

this is a good job
>>
>>1534862

He was a blatant third wheel with Dolph and AJ and his IC Title reign wasn't great but I think he's doing pretty good now as a tag champ
>>
File: kristal6.jpg (19KB, 274x354px) Image search: [Google]
kristal6.jpg
19KB, 274x354px
>>1534862
pussy
>>
Nothing went wrong he is based AF now
>>
>>1535434
You idiot, that's not Big E. It's that guy they brought up from NXT a couple months ago.
>>
>>1535936
Jason Jordan?
>>
He fought for trump
>>
>>1535942
Bobby Lashley
>>
>>1536261
Well I'll be a son of a bitch
>>
>>1534862
They stopped calling him "Blaster Lashley."
>>
>>1534862
He was literally retarded. Dixie and co. either implied or lied that they had Bork and he quit the WWE and joined TNA on their word alone.
>>
>>1534884
You mean born without personality.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.