[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Logic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: Cringe4.png (1MB, 898x895px) Image search: [Google]
Cringe4.png
1MB, 898x895px
Baloretty
>old as fuck
>open his jacket like a pedo in a kindergarten
>5'5 manlet
>can't cut a promo to save his life
>mediocre wrestler
>worst nxt champ of all time
>PUSHED TO THE MOON

ZZ Loupe
>young prospect
>wonderkid
>mr. crocodile hunter
>Larger than life personality
>Big Chest (no homo)
>FIRED

Please Explain
>>
>not balorina
>using the same nickname to describe every wrestler you don't like
>>
Balor
>good looking
>kids like his demon gimmick
>women like his abs
>smarks like his past work in njpw

ZZ "literally who" Loupe
>ugly
>fat
>literal who
>>
WHO
>>
>>1534676
I'm not a fan of Balor being the number one contender for Summerslam to be honest, and it's nothing to do with being an "anti-smark" or whatever (wouldn't mind, for example, Zayn or Styles being #1 contenders for SS).

I just don't like the fact that he instantly became #1 contender for the title at the 2nd biggest PPV of the year on his first night on the main roster. That's being overpushed harder than Brock or Roman ever were. Even if he doesn't win at SS (he probably won't), they clearly have an erection for him and he'll be champ before or at Mania.
>>
>>1534694
He is a Drible Haitch pet project. He will be pushed to the moon no matter what.
>>
>>1534694
I'm fairly indifferent to Balor, but I actually disagree. If a guy is over in NXT, why not use that as a springboard to catapult them into the Main Event, and provide fans with a big shock moment?
That said, Balor's the wrong person to do it with, because he has zero substance, and hinges entirely on entrances.
His ring-work's not even THAT good.
>>
Zz fuck off and die.
>>
>>1534676
>opens his jacket like a pedo in kindergarten
>>
>>1534676
>>>Big Chest (no homo)

You mean big tits
>>
>>1534676
Can we please stop this fucking -etty meme? It doesn't make sense seeing as he wasn't part of a tag team or stable where he wasn't the leader.
>>
Memes aside

Balor might actually be the worst NXT Champion of all-time
>>
>>1534788
>implying the average /wwe/ shitter has ever watched a Marty Jannetty match in their life
>>
>>1534694
If Bálor goes almost 4 years without ever doing a clean singles job then you can say he was more overpushed than Ramen ever was.
>>
>>1534792

>actually watching a marty jannettyetty match
>>
>>1534789
Looking over them all, he is.
Seth was almost as absent as he was because he was doing Shield stuff, but when he did show up, the Shield was played in well.
Big E was at least a regular.
Bo's transition to Heel was fun as fuck.
Neville kills him.
Zayn's reign was short and squandered, but just the hype coming off R Evolution is enough.
KO was a great champ for his time.
Joe is based as fuck.
Balor barely showed up, and just defined his reign with a string of 3 star title defenses against the same dude.
>>
>>1534676
>i posted it again mom lol!

fuck off ignorant faggot.
>>
>>1534811
Seth never missed a taping until well after he dropped the belt IIRC
>>
>>1534800
Thanks for proving my point m8
>>
Worthless vanila midget
>>
>>1534676
>open his jacket like a pedo in a kindergarten
You would know all about how pedos do things, wouldn't you OP?
>>
>>1534847

Thanks for taking my low quality bait m8
>>
>>1534861
I'm often charitable to the needy.
>>
>>1534871

i gave you're mom what she needed last night
>>
>>1534877
Pizza coupons?
>>
>>1534877
> you're

>>1534881
I think he obviously meant a dictionary

I gave his mum my dictionary too funnily enough
>>
>>1534844
Double-props to Seth, then.
I understand why they had Balor show up irregularly, and it was perfect booking by them, to perpetuate the correct image of him. But fuck if it didn't make his reign boring for the weekly viewer.
>>
File: 1366300691.jpg (142KB, 725x713px) Image search: [Google]
1366300691.jpg
142KB, 725x713px
>>1534678

>literal who
>>
>>1534676

who the shit is ZZ?
>>
>>1534811

you're giving too much shit to Balor's reign. that was when the callups were happening. by that logic Bayley was worst NXT Women's Champ since she only had two great matches within as champ. The iron woman match and when she she lost to Asuka. I can name more good defenses from Balor albeit most of them were Joe and Owens.
>>
>>1534677
>not Petite Devitte
>>
>>1534972
>you're giving too much shit to Balor's reign

Nah not really.
He had good defenses because he had it for a long time. But he did nothing between those defenses, and they weren't anything special.
Bayley had a better reign because she was a more consistent on-screen character.
>>
>Le charisma-lacking, shit moveset-having, boring-as-fuck Demon Man gets called up to the main roster before Aries, Senor Joe, and Nakamura and gets pushed to the moon
>>
>>1534972
>you're giving too much shit to Balor's reign.

I don't think he is. He's just saying what happened, Balor's reign was a nearly absentee champ on the weekly programming, and his matches never stole the show.
>>
muh giants
>>
It's precisely because he's old that he's getting the push right away. He sold enough merch on NXT that they're risking it.

They don't have that much time with him. It's either now or never.
>>
>>1534983
Nakamura is the best active wrestler in the entire world right now but if WWE push him to the moon with no care, he has a 100% chance of failing hard.
They need to find him a manager.
>>
>>1535002
I think if WWE promote a series of video packages hyping Nakamura as the legit most gifted all-around wrestler for a few weeks, ultimately debuting him in a hot-as-fuck match with a big-ass time-slot, he could bypass the need for a manager, just on merit of how over that would get him. His in-ring charisma could take the ball from there.
>>
>>1535008
He would never get to the main event without getting in some sort of program that requires talking. WWE doesn't work like that.
>>
>>1535011
You're absolutely right, nobody else has debuted into an immediate Main Event slot without a few in-ring promos beforehand.
>>
>>1535016
I'm sure you could think of an example of some people debuting on the main event before talking. But actually staying on the main event without utttering a word or having a manager? Yeah, never happened past 2000.
>>
>>1535022
I'd mostly rather him not have a manager because I don't see him staying in the ME with or without, honestly. I just think, if we're using him for what he's going to at-best aspire to – a quick, super-hyped burst of ME-tier godly matches – a no-manager, "don't fuck with this guy, for real" type run would be the most interesting.
Debut him against AJ for bonus points.
>>
>all this salt

why does the lego autsist make you mad?
>>
You mean the fat guy that didn't take TE seriously enough to the point that every single judge wanted him gone?
>>
>>1534700
>That said, Balor's the wrong person to do it with
Fair enough, also because he's not a big enough star in the first place.

Nakamura would be fine.
>>
>>1535002
I disagree. The thing is with Nakamura is that because he can barely speak English, nobody expects anything out of him promo wise so it doesn't matter. Same with Asuka.
>>
>>1535300
Joe would be perfect, I think. Especially in the particular scenario Balor finds himself in.
>Joe comes up instead of Balor
>beats Roman and cuts a bonus shooty Samoa promo
>Seth gets to turn Face as he stares down a monster Heel (pro, because I think Seth's more capable of being a brand-leading babyface than Finn/Roman)
>outcome is great whether Joe wins OR loses
>he loses, you introduce him to the MR and blame the fact that he recently had a brutal defense against Nakamura
>if he wins, he picks up another title after losing his to Nakamura, and you have a credible monster Heel on top
>>
>>1534800
When I was a little kid watching wrestling back when The Rockers were a team Marty Jeannette was my favorite.
>>
>>1535339
I dunno, Joe has Owens-level written all over him for his debut. Which is fine.
>>
>>1535362
Wouldn't debuting to face Seth be Owens-level, in kayfabe power? Since Owens' debut had him going over Jhon.
>>
why are you guys so bully towards Finn

He hasn't even done his stupid demon headdress dreadlock streamer shit yet on main roster
>>
>>1534694

Balor has already paid his dues in being through NXT for nearly 2 years, and if KO shows anything, it's that NXT is canon and counts.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.