[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucha Underground Season 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: cero_miedo.jpg (45KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
cero_miedo.jpg
45KB, 476x476px
We know it was taped already, but now we know when it starts and number of episodes.

I will not reveal actual spoilers from the events, but I will mention three things:

a) Aztec Warfare 3 is the worst of the 3 but still pretty good
b)We actually get 2 very good feuds that last more than 2 episodes
c)Someone who really deserves it becomes champion in the later stages

I am sure people have posted more specific spoilers elsewhere , if you are curious
>>
Do people really like this show? I feel white people are not into it and if their not into it will not make money. Also they need to tone it down a little with the aspect of being a tv show instead of a wrestling match.
>>
>>1532388
It gets pretty decent ratings in the network and makes a profit overall.
And they are apparently already planning season 4.
>>
>>1532377
>premieres september 7

UL2 really was a midseason finale
>>
>>1532377
>one month wait
I thought it was going to be longer
>>
Wow s2 really was a filler season
>>
>>1532377
>)Someone who really deserves it becomes champion in the later stages
MAH NIGGA JACK EVANS GETTING THE TITLE
>>
honestly not as hyped as I thought I would be

ul dos really soured me

>mack beats cage but with le rollup win
>goofy deathmatch where mil muertes gestures like he's going to sing
>in the season finale, four of five matches ended from interference
>MOVE OVER YOUNG PUMAS
>vampiro and pentagon only interact as master and student for a single match, what the fuck was the point then

the only things I'm interested in at this point are the mysterious boss man and azteca going after matanza
>>
>>1533691
same, they could of ended it a lot better I really hope they get their shit together for season 3.
>>
Was Dario arrested at the end for killing that guy?
>>
>>1533720
Yes and he's a huge priority in this one.
>>
File: 1459641584627.jpg (151KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459641584627.jpg
151KB, 480x640px
>>1532377
The Joshi's are coming
>>
I hope Cody Rhodes comes to LU for season 4
>>
>>1533773
I hope Pentagon doesn't look like a huge bitch against them.
>>
>>1533638
>dragon slayer becomes god slayer when he destroys Matanza and Mil in Gravest Consequences
>>
>>1533778
Spoilers mentioned, Pentagon broke all three of joshi's arms then came back later to beat the living hell out of Pentagon. Apparently this will be one of main feuds out there.

>>1533774
Also Candice Lerae and Meiko Satomura will be involved for Season 4. There's a huge rumor going around is that NJPW Owner went to the LU tapings so they might bring Okada or/and Naito real soon.
>>
File: deb.jpg (18KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
deb.jpg
18KB, 600x595px
STOP WITH THE SPOILERS
>>
CMLL is very interested with Lucha Underground as well.
>>
What are some things you guys want to see in the future seasons? I really want them to add another belt like a mid carter belt.
>>
>>1533856
I'd love another belt.
I like that the main belt doesn't change so much but I'd be into a title that could change hands more often.
>>
>>1533856
Isn't that the GOTG belt?
>>
>>1533814
Pentagon got beaten up by three girls with broken arms? There's no coming back from that, that's some Sable powerbombing Marc Mero type shit.
>>
>>1533856
Add Naito, Okada and other NJPW to the LU temple to face Pentagon Jr.

Naito versus Pentagon Jr. feud is likely to happen down the road.
>>
>>1534030
>Pentagon got beaten up by three girls with broken arms?
Pentagon should have gotten more heat when he should have broke those chink necks to ante up the score along the fued.

Pentagon is gonna dedicate his career hunting Joshi whores who pleases for old men and money.
>>
ALL THESE SPOILERS
>>
>>1533691
>>mack beats cage but with le rollup win

Mack just getting his win back after Ultima Lucha 1
>>
>>1534030
From what I remember he gets ambushed during Aztec warfare.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.