[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your honest opinion about his work in WWE? I personally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: Punk_Tag_Champ.jpg (65KB, 402x557px) Image search: [Google]
Punk_Tag_Champ.jpg
65KB, 402x557px
What's your honest opinion about his work in WWE?

I personally think the SES was a wasted opportunity
>>
>>1532329
> In b4 CM Cuck
> In b4 Hi Phil
> In b4 crybaby
You know you all marked when he won the WWE title at Money in the Bank, don't pretend you didn't.
>>
I am happy that he jobbed to Taker at WM 29
>>
>>1532329
Should of gone over at December to Dismember.
Other than that, he's boring, couldn't hold a light for feuding with BMJ.
>>
He is one of the best entertainers of the last 15 years and his heel work on Smackdown was GOAT.
>>
Hes a whiner, hypocrite, manlet, cuck.
>>
>>1532329
rasslin:
>sloppy in the ring
>bitched to match
>lame moveset

physique
>should have worked out more
>short

charisma and mic work
>pretty good, but I'm more a fan of actual promo cutting than talking like Punk did it for the most part
>>
>>1532329
Missed most of his work, seemed like a solid guy, shame he left
>>
>>1532329
He was one of the only things making that era watchable, particularly in his time on the top.
>>
>>1532329
Peaked at MitB 2011, but his title reign afterwards was pretty boring. Wish he had that WM main event and a chance to see how good he really could've been but I honestly don't miss him too much anymore.
>>
This Fire Burns > Cult of Personality
>>
>>1532358
TFB is one of the best wrestling songs ever tbqh
>>
Haypil
>>
>>1532329
He was good up until his heel turn
>>
Got the title too early and it made him peak a couple months after he started getting attention. He then came back way too early too
>>
He was shit and a ratings killer. Vince was right to never let the guy headline a Wrestlemania
>>
>>1532329
hey phil! shouldn't you be worried about your ufc fight other than your failed run in the wwe?
>>
>>1532329
Pretty good.

Who would had thought that the guy that debuted him would ultimately bury him.

He is a prime example of how the WHC created main eventers,

It was glorious to see Cena and Rock being BTFO by Punk´s GOAT mic skills.

To this day he is Lesnar best opponent since he returned.
>>
>>1532892
He was a star before he got the WHC, fuck the guy was getting big reactions right from his debut. Punk always knew how to work a crowd.
>>
>>1532329
He legit think GTS is better on him. He hates Hideo.
He was good but then he just went full smark.
>>
>>1532912
I mean more in the sense that guys getting the WHC were able to work the ME scene and prove they can carry it.

Punk was always pretty over.
>>
He was a ratings cancer and a guy that could not get famous because he looks like an idiot and was a complete sperg autist on talk shows. He is the most irrelevant wwe champ of all time. Fucking huge mark for himself. At least Bret hart was fucking famous and popular. No one knows who cm punk is
>>
>>1532329
>based A+ player Seth rollins made Joey Mercury more famous as his lackey than punk did in the SES
>>
>>1532929
Hey Bret
>>
File: phillip.png (42KB, 523x541px) Image search: [Google]
phillip.png
42KB, 523x541px
>>1532922
>>
>>1532938
Hilarious. Bret hart was on a GOAT episode of Simpsons. He was popular.
>>
Probably the biggest whiner in the history of wrestling.
>>
>>1532358
>>1532359
I thought I was the only one who thought this.
>>
>>1532941
BTFO BTFO
>>
>>1532941
You just know Phil is a pathological liar.
>>
I'm friends with a girl who is friends with Noelle Foley on Facebook and I've creeped her and her boyfriend's FBs, they both have dozens of pics of themselves with Punk at all sorts of venues and I wouldn't be surprised if Phil cucks the hell out of the other guy (who looks like a mini-Phil), and has creampied Noelle multiple times.
>>
>>1533246
Phil stop it's getting pathetic
>>
>>1532941
>>1532961
>>1532965
>unable to take an obvious joke your abandonment issues are so bad
>>
>>1533439
Hey look I actually triggered phil!

Everyone say hi to phillip!
>>
>>1533439
Hi phil
>>
>>1533439
Hey phil! give me your autograph!
>>
>>1532329
Good worker but the biggest baby in the entire industry. He even makes Bret look good in comparison. The WWE made him and the fact that he shits on them shows how much of a bitch he is.
>>
>>1532329
SES is one of the biggest missed opportunities in the history of wrestling
>>
>>1533562
>the WWE made him
Chicago made Punk
>>
>>1533690
Hi Phil

>multiple whc and mitb pushes before memecago

Kys
>>
>>1532892
That's because their match wasn't just meme suplexes like every other match Lesnar has nowadays.
>>
Punk is before my time, I only started watching this year. But I watched some stuff from his feud with Rock and I got sorta angry.

Him losing his year-long reign to the Rock and then him throwing a tantrum after the Royal Rumble is really terrible and cringey and I'm like "dude, no wonder he was gone a year later, this material is fucking horrible."

I like his face promos, but I seem to be in the minority there.
>>
>>1533690
It stands for Cookie Monster Punk, idiot.
>>
>>1532329
I didn't see him too much post pipe-bomb so I have no opinion over him. I really hated him in a good way when he was the SES. So I guess he did a great job at that phase.
>>
>>1533797
You got worked brother, it was done to build heel heat.
>>
>>1532941
poor itami
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.