[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this be the main event? Or will one of the title matches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: bork vs le'viper.jpg (107KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
bork vs le'viper.jpg
107KB, 960x540px
Will this be the main event? Or will one of the title matches close the show?
>>
>>1532058
Main event. None of the other guys are top attractions.
>>
of course it will, have you seen the state of the title matches?
>>
>Finn baloring might be in the main event
Let me guess theyre gonna pair him up with the club? My sides. WWE has fallen to the point where they might recycle some shitty Indy angle for the main event of their second biggest ppv.
>>
>>1532084
>NJPW
>indy
well maymayed
>>
>>1532058
the only think i know for sure is that im gonna skip the shit out of this orton snoozefest extravaganza
>>
>>1532058
The main event will be Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins. Screencap this.
>>
>>1532058

Of course it's the main event. How could such a long-lasting feud with so many storyline implications NOT be the main event?

I mean, this match has been built up for so long, it's amazing how WWE creative even accomplished it. It's rare to see such intricate plot writing in wrestling these days.
>>
>>1532090
You can tell me its not indyshit when its stops associating itself with indyshit (ROH).
>someone's makes the jump from WCW
>everyone knows who they are

>haitch buys the latest super flippy vanilla midget from 'indies R us'
>literally who?
>Cole has to explains 50 times that they're from Japan.
>>1532106
Just like both of the title matches right?
>>
>>1532120
>Just like both of the title matches right?

At least the title matches are between regular performers and has some sort of build-up. The Orton-Lesnar thing is pretty much a textbook example of "ad hoc".
>>
>Middle of the match
>Both men are down
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6SOYlunc88
>Batista picks up Orton
>Orton:"Thanks man"
>Batista Bomb
>Picks up Lesnar
>Batista Bomb
>>
>>1532160
>some sort of build up
Jericho's segment with viperville, no enhancements needed etc is more hype than anything the title matches are doing so far. Plus bork is coming back next raw.
>>
>>1532170
I'd mark out for that desu
>>
>>1532170
BASED
>>
>>1532183

Paul Heyman won't be there though senpai, his contract is up.
>>
>>1532058
Finn/Seth will main event. They've got the intrigue of the Universal Championship behind it, and let's face it, RAW is still better than SmackDown.
Also, just my prediction, but Balor beats Rollins, Styles beats Cena, and Gallows and Anderson will beat The New Day to become Tag Champs. The Age of The Club is fast approaching, and it begins at SS.
>>
>>1532200
Thank god
>>
>>1532200
Good, bork is unleashed now and will straight shoot next week. Get ready for something memorable.
>>
File: HeedMyLaugh.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
HeedMyLaugh.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>first PPV is shared by both shows
>brand """""split"""""

the state of this company
>>
>>1532801
It's a wise move to slowly slide fans into the idea, instead of just throwing them headlong into a brand-specific PPV that gives them an immediate divide.
Gets the casuals warm to both sides of the coin.
>>
>>1532120
>stops associating itself with ROH
Wouldn't have to if TNA hadn't fucked over NJPW like they did
>NJPW sends TNA Okada to get more experience
>TNA jobs him out
>TNA makes Dudley Boyz lose IWGP title without ever asking NJPW
>NJPW is pissed off

ROH is only allied with so NJPW can exchange talent. Makes it easier to get the wrestlers more experience wrestling different styles.
Nearly every wrestler from the NJPW Dojo had to do that.
>>
I don't think it's going to be the main event. They're introducing a new World Title for RAW. I think that has to be the main event.
>>
File: 1469644406435.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1469644406435.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>1532886
>getting pump and dumped by b promotions like TNA
My sides how smalltime can you get? This is truly an indicator of their Indy status. Call me when they have some kind of leverage to prevent getting pump and dumped by the likes of TNA.
>>
>>1532801
Major PPVs were never brand specific

>Rumble
>Mania
>Summerslam
>Survivor Series
>>
>>1532058
there is absolutely NO reason for this to be the main event. the final 3 matches, from last to first, need to be as follows:

1. balor v rollins (match for a 100% new top championship)
2. ziggler v ambrose (match for an old top level championship)
3. orton v lesnar (drawing power)

with that said, since this is the WWE and they LOVE to ruin a good thing, yes, orton v lesnar will probably be the main event.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.