[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wrestlers that need to stop posting on /asp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: paychecktopaycheck.jpg (64KB, 638x801px) Image search: [Google]
paychecktopaycheck.jpg
64KB, 638x801px
ITT: Wrestlers that need to stop posting on /asp/
>>
>>1531699
>TNA
>On TV
>2 weeks from now
>>
Bret Hart
>>
is it true that she's a lesbian?
>>
Sienna is one of the best things in """""Womens""""wrestling. Her Indie name "Allysin Kay" is not obnoxious like many.

She is genetically superior, standing at 5'10 with great leg power. A former, undefeated MMA fighter and proclaimed by many to be one of the best wrestlers today. She's only 28.

Beyond that she invented the hair streak before Seth Rollins or Matt hardy. She is very distinguishable from most wrestlers, proving her uniqueness and great presence. Beyond having the two best finishing moves ever "AK47" and "Silencer", she has alot of sex with good looking men.
>>
>>1531722
I don't know, ask her>>1531830
>>
YAAAAAAAASSSS QUEEN
>>
File: allysinkay7[1].jpg (254KB, 472x713px) Image search: [Google]
allysinkay7[1].jpg
254KB, 472x713px
>>1531722
She's straight but has a similar CM Punk-Colt Cabana relationship with Jessica Havok and Veda Scott.
>>
>>1531838
mike bennett get out of here man
>>
>>1531830
She looks fucking hot in that pic. Her TNA look is terrible soccer mom.
>>
>>1531699
Jesus christ has she got no mercy?
>>
>>1531848
she got no money
>>
>>1531848
>Jesus christ has she got no mercy?

Please stop it, Sienna.
>>
>>1531848
>>1531852
Her gimmick before TNA was making fun of people and threatening to kill them for real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8QKTRzc4co
>>
>>1531854
get a real job sienna
>>
What's all the hate towards her? Yeah she's booked as bad as Roman on TNA. Otherwise she's one of the greatest free agents.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.