[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The next big thing in wrestling. Let's discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Gonzalo Higuain.jpg (81KB, 955x536px)
Gonzalo Higuain.jpg
81KB, 955x536px
The next big thing in wrestling.
Let's discuss.
>>
>>1531687
>when it's actually not that ludicrous of a gimmick, Full Sail has popped for worse, and they just decided to hate this guy for no reason
>>
File: orton3.png (988KB, 1000x576px) Image search: [Google]
orton3.png
988KB, 1000x576px
>Juventus paid 90 million euros for this vanilla midget
>>
I say make him the NXT champion. The amount of heat when he interrupts someone
>>
He can actually play the guitar and plays his own entrance on house shows.
He's not as bad as people make him out to be.
He's a good heel, but the gimmick of cool mysterious guitar playing outlaw can't really last as a heel thing.
>>
Just turn him into hipster jeff jarret and have him smash the guitar on people and call them slap nuts
>>
File: based sasha!.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
based sasha!.gif
2MB, 540x300px
>>1531687
Sure
>>
It's a decent gimmick, but the guy protraying it is just not very good
>>
>>1531715
I never noticed the lack of hairline before she dyed. Did it wither her hair's thickness or something?
>>
>>1531687
Whats his height
>>
>>1531725
6'1''
>>
>>1531729
Das good
>>
Funny, when I started watching NXT this was the only Non TNA guy I really liked.
>>
>>1531687
I dig him. I really like his look. He still has a boring personality, though.
>>
>>1532181
Yeah his gimmick isn't that great, needs to really work on his character
>>
>>1531687
I would like that to be true, but his current injury sure as hell ain't helping.
>>
>>1531687
>>1531704
He needs to change his attire. V-neck and scarf makes him look like a surface level poser, he doesn't look like a drifter at all.
>>
>>1531721
Black people have a hair loss issue. Add the hair dye killing effect and boom. Suprised she doesn't try to cover it up though. For some reason she thinks putting makeup there is better.
>>
Full Sail is cancer
>>
I actually really like Elias, I can't wait till he's healed up.
>>
>>1531687
If you follow the dumbass philosophy of "there's no such thing as bad heat", he's fantastic, and his douchebag busker gimmick is genius.
>>
>>1533459
It's not a dumbass philosophy, he is working as a heel pretty well. People hate the guy and pop huge whenever someone come to push his shit in.

The trick is getting that response AND being able to put on a good match or an entertaining heel segment.
>>
>>1533471
Yes, because if people legit hate you they won't change the channel when there's ten billion other shows to watch and piracy isn't a thing.
>>
>>1533482
The basic formula of pro wrestling proves you wrong.
>>
this guy is much better version of alex riley
>>
>>1533482
So how is anyone supposed to get heat when the main point behind heat is getting hate?
Currently heels can't get actual heat besides a boo every now and then because they're IWC darlings.
Tells you a lot about their charisma...
>>
>>1531689
Smarks hate him because he's basically Chad.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.