[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is hyped for his return?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Ezekiel Jackson return.jpg (25KB, 540x312px) Image search: [Google]
Ezekiel Jackson return.jpg
25KB, 540x312px
Who else is hyped for his return?
>>
>generic black guy
>having a chance of being anything but a jabrone

Maybe in 20 years when Hillary's legacy fully cucks us all.
>>
Not me
>>
>>1531539
You tried so hard to bring politics into a discussion that clearly has nothing to do about it. Please return to >>>/pol/
>>
Him a stirring Heyman him the ultimate cause of the names of Dean and conflicts and seems AJ Styles

Write to him as the cocky and equipment all over the world were very supportive right and one who believes him to come Paul Heyman that he represents wrestlers true / atlhletes (Brock / Cesaro) most other lanes other than wrestling proposed

Said plugged him and heyman found Heyman said Brock spoke of the rings as a player really only talking for the entertainment man while toys Benjamin Brock role in history but they gotta play a wrestler amateur fact is legit in the ring no goofy shyt

Shelton took over the lease of the letter to her strength and legit no more no school cocky its influence to start what he should at all times and that's what the name earth

will have to Heyman out of the ring and can function Benji I am sure

First conflicts and Orton said how he should be Orton has to kiss ass HHH etc etc the list beating HHH, flair ops etc
>>
>>1531536
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1531536
Not me
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>1531536
WHY DO THEY ALWAYS ANNOUNCE RETURNS NOW
>>
>>1531757
what the fuck are you trying to say you dumb nigger
>>
>>1531757
jesus fucking christ what is this
>>
No, he was boring as shit 10 years ago, he isn't any better now. Surely there are better talents out there aside from this cunt and Jinder Mahal they could get in. It's not like either of these two are going to get a reaction when they show up.
>>
Guaranteed title push after Dean takes out Dolph.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.