[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the STATE of it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.jpg (310KB, 867x539px)
Untitled.jpg
310KB, 867x539px
>this show, it's not about us

OK let's get this YES YES YES chant going.
>>
File: sad.png (101KB, 712x806px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
101KB, 712x806px
I wish my Dean was drafted to raw
>>
>>1530618
>he thinks steph and mickuck are any better
kys
>>
Daniel and Shane are literally the most over people on the show

>the state of the Smackdown "roster"
>>
>>1530624
Seeing them all there gathered on the apron.
Pretty fucking grim.
>>
File: tmp_12504-Steve-Austin1069855311.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12504-Steve-Austin1069855311.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
Fuck Daniel Bryan.
Don't pretend you weren't waiting for that glass to break you faggots.
>>
>>1530601
Bryan was there. A yes chant was going to break out sooner or later anyway.
>>1530634
It never even crossed my mind.
>>
>>1530630
I don't know, its kinda neat where prior to the brand split they could only really manage to have storylines for six of their big stars and that was it. now with the roster cut like this guys who were midcard4lyfe are lowtier main eventers.
>Bray Wyatt
>Dolph Ziggler
>Baron Corbin
>Del Rio (The Miz? maybe)

Same deal with RAW now too since both brands are heavily pandering to smarks right out of the gate.
>Finn Balor beating Reigns
>Sasha winning the title and giving her Women's Wrestling speech(That Charlotte already gave and Bayley will probably give too.)
>Dolph Ziggler in the Main Event
>>
>>1531506
Snarls don't like ziggler. Tbh all the fanbases are fractured.
>>
>its not about us
PLAY MY FUCKING THEME SONG 3 TIMES YES YES YES YES
>its about giving people opportunity
GIVE THE FUCKING JOBBER A TITLE SHOT
>>
>Smackdown starts
>Shane comes out and mumbles the city name awkwardly and looks terrified as he does it
>dbry enters and stands next to Shane and begins the yes chant pump
>Shane tries to join in but doesn't do the full extension and is constantly looking at dbry to make sure he doesn't mess up the timing
>this continues for 40 minutes until the entire smackdown roster comes down and enters the ring
>they all hold hands and start singing "All You Need Is Love"
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 633x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 633x624px
>>1530618
>Carter already backpedaling
>>
>>1530601
Becuse he knows the chant is over
>>
It's literally impossible.

Bryan is still the most over guy in the entire company unless Rock or Taker come back for another one off. He can't do anything and not be the fan's focus. They love him too much
>>
File: 1469484263512.png (62KB, 660x874px) Image search: [Google]
1469484263512.png
62KB, 660x874px
>>1530618
I don't B+ wrestler to a B+ show, it makes sense
>>
>>1530630
>The state of that battle royal
Let's take all of our stars out of the match to really showcase how trash the undercard is
>>
>>1532294
No one FUCKING did the yes chant until Bryan instigated and forced it. Even then only half the arena did it. It was pathetic quite frankly.
>>
File: 1463190596165.jpg (50KB, 469x463px)
1463190596165.jpg
50KB, 469x463px
>>1530618
>>1532630
>Picking Raw over Smackdown
>Picking Smackdown over Raw
Holy shit you guys are cancer to this board, THEY ARE THE SAME FUCKING THING
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.