[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He'll eventually come back to the WWE right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: dem_the_kurtz.jpg (24KB, 554x422px) Image search: [Google]
dem_the_kurtz.jpg
24KB, 554x422px
He'll eventually come back to the WWE right?
>>
>>1530475
Fingers crossed he does
>>
He will.
He won't ever work, but he'll come back eventually as a manager probably.
>>
Just to get in the HOF.
>>
Not as a wrestler
>>
>>1530475
I really thought he'd come back as a GM. I like Mick but Shane and Kurt (bros) vs. Steph and Bryan (odd couple) would have worked better.
>>
Yes. There's a reason why he's taking a year off wrestling after talking to Triple H about a return. He'll probably be a rumble entrant and then have his final match at wrestle mania with Brock.
>>
He can't pass a WWE physical. He won't wrestle in WWE again as he would be a liability. Special appearances maybe. Manager maybe. HOF for sure.
>>
>>1530530

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Cww11KFWs
>>
>>1530610
>He can't pass a WWE physical.

And yet Undertaker can?
>>
>>1530610
He would be a part time employee.
Not subject to wellness policy.
Have Angle wrestle at the big shows only and he'll be fine
Should team up with Shelton Benjamin, a remade Swagger, and American Alpha, could be the mouthpiece leader and also sort of a final boss.
Have him come back at Rumble, have him win title at Mania, defend it once a month until Summerslam, then put someone over.
>>
>>1530841
>saddling ALPHA BOYZ with Benjamin & Swagger

Why?
>>
>>1530504
I'm surprised Mick was chosen for, and accepted, the position.
He himself has stated he has terrible short term memory that affects his ability to talk in segments with other wrestlers for extended periods of time, a problem that's reared its head in recent shows.
>>
>>1530828
Apparently. Undertakers body isn't destroyed from drug abuse and being almost paralyzed.
>>
>>1530828
Undertaker stopped working full.time like over 6 years ago. Kurt didn't
>>
>>1530841
The physical is to judge whether or not the guy is physically able to take bumps and not have a heart attack and die while wrestling. I don't think the WWE want to take the chance, even if he would technically be immune to the test.
>>
>>1530841
>47 year old washed up nearly dead Angle winning the title when he can barely walk
>>
>>1530871
>>1530875
They let Sting wrestle.
And Vader.
>>
>>1530902
Vader in a squash match.

Sting may have got blown up in his matches, but he still doesn't have the problems angle has.
>>
>>1530902
Sting was fine. He did top rope dives. Jasethy is just a sloppy dangerous idiot that also broke cenas nose
>>
>>1530902

Neither of those guys are anywhere near as beat to shit as Angle (we are talking about a guy who's pretty much undergoing daily physio just to keep the use of his limbs). Hogan isn't as beat up as Angle and they won't let him in the ring.
>>
he needs to defeat rusev
>>
>>1530475
When he hit 50

he'll be the new SDL GM or something if Bryan ever pulls off a "Shawn Michaels return from retirement"
>>
>>1530921
Hi Bret!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.