[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34KB, 238x293px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34KB, 238x293px
Where is it?
>>
Bend over
>>
Roman Reigns, just like his fans, never delivers
>>
>>1530231
Explain pls.
>>
>>1530268
Some anon said he would get everyone who replied to his post a copy of Fallout 4 if Finny boy wins.
He only gave it to a select few.
>>
>>1530271
Don't worry, the game is just the same rehashed shit on the same game engine Bethesda has done before.

Also any real sense of choices matter have been stripped out of the game. No more karma.
>>
>>1530284
>No more karma
You fucking shitting me?
>>
>>1530290
Nope. Try as you might you can't be a good guy, or a bad guy. Just the guy.

Only real choice your given is who you can ally with.
>>
>>1530297
Jesus Christ. That's fucking stupid, when the hell is Fallout NV 2 coming out?
>>
>>1530304
Probably never. Too good of an idea to have Bethesda hand the game off to Obsidian to make another with the Fallout 4 engine.

Also forgot to mention dialog affects almost nothing, as you can almost always get the same predetermined result.
>>
hi guys, friendly /asp/ie here

in regards to FO the best version is called "a tale of two wastelands"

it requires both FO3 and FONV its a mod where you basically combine the 2 games to make a giant world using the FONV engine. So you can ADS in the FO3 world. It also works with ultra wide 16:3/48:9 5760x1080 resolution. While FO4 also can display natively in this aspect ration as pervious anon said FO4 may have missed the mark and is more of a borderlands casual than anything you could do in 3 and NV.

Look it up , ask if you need help!

I'm glad than Finn has not used his voice yet on RAW (at least the hulu version). His charisma fades as coon as you hear is shriek
>>
>>1530317
That's awful. Fucking hell the state of Bethesda, it's like they don't care anymore.
>>
fuck off todd
>>
>>1530327
Is Finn that bad on the mic? Never heard him speak.
>>
>>1530304
>NV 2

Gross no
>>
>>1530373
Would rather have it then nothing.
>>
>>1530385
At least go to a new location.
>>
>>1530396
No shit, maybe California.
>>
>>1530367
He told Roman "I'm Irish, we invented luck" to which Roman responded "I'm Samoan, enough said" cringe
>>
>>1530290
Karma was shit and broken as fuck.
>you stole from a bunch of murderous rapists? You're a bad person!
>>
>>1530284
>the same rehashed shit

I'd have rather had the same shit be rehashed than unforgivable dumbed down like it was in F4.
>lets tear everything away that makes the game feel personal and each player unique
>and hamfist MMO elements because fuck it laziness is a fantastic substitute for creative world-building

Absolute shit game tbvfhwu
>>
>>1530297
>Try as you might you cant be a good guy, a bad guy, just THE guy

Top fucking kek
Thats F4 in a fucking nutshell alright.
>>
>>1530297
This is a great way to describe it. Same with newer Bioware, you just can't be a dick anymore.
>>
>>1530284
>>1530290
>>1530297
> karma
> a good thing

> oh no!! Now im not getting punished for 'stealing' the bad guys belongings that ive just killed ! I dont have to go find a beggar and give him free caps to sort out my masterfully instrumented karma system!

The karma system was flawed and is better gone.

Fallout peaked with 1, just stick to that if you want an RPG
>>
>>1531577
Flawed as it was, it at least illustrated your character's position in the world around you.
Which is leaps and bounds better than: "You already have a pre-determined character, background, history, and everyone around you reacts much in the same way, regardless of anything you try to do. You have zero impact, have fun!"
I'd rather change something, than be told I'm changing everything, and not be making the slightest bit of difference.
>>
>>1531580
Eh, at least you can have evil partners unlike NV. Also i can do bad shit and not have people leave me.
Come to think of it the partner affection system is like karma

Give me the settlement system over shitty karma any day
>>
>>1531590
>Give me the settlement system over shitty karma any day

We are two very different people, my dude.
I think that just became an absolute chore. Like daily quests that they went out of their way to try and make you do.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.