[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT; It's 2018

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

>>
The first transgender wrestler headlines SummerSlam.
>>
Dean Ambrose sucks
>>
>>1530221
Seth Rollins is a huge draw.
>>
>>1530221
I'm so glad WWE is TV-14 again.
>>
>>1530221
Who would have thought Broken Matt would lead TNA through the Second Monday Night Wars and defeat Vince?
>>
>>1530221
>>
>>1530221
>According to Le Meltz, Smackdown's getting cancelled in a couple of months

And you marks said that ZSJ was the second coming of Bryan
>>
I still can't believe /wooo/ outlived wreddit and /asp/ to become the only wrestling discussion site
>>
Now that Triple H is having a son, will he dump all the """womens""" wrestling crap? Bring back Bra and Panties.
>>
>>1530221
Ever since Vince died last year there has been an increase in vanilla midgets
>>
File: corny.jpg (103KB, 479x351px) Image search: [Google]
corny.jpg
103KB, 479x351px
>cornette's feud with russo becomes irrelevant
>his podcasts about russo get more heated and even violent
>everyone ignores him
>russo doesn't acknowledge him anymore and continues on his weird shitty YouTube channel
>next day police report to a home because of loud noises
>cops enter enter scene and see a bloodied Cornette looking unimaginably angry
>he killed russo with a knife
>fast forward court date
>judge asks about his motives
>cornette replies
>"I'M A HEEL, YOU'RE HONOR, I'M A HEEL!"
>>
Can you believe Braun Strowman actually went over Kevin Owens for the Universal Title at WM34?
>>
>Sasha Banks vs Bayley was the highest drawing wrestlemania main event ever
/asp/ btfo
>>
>>1530221
Why hasn't Becky won the title yet ;_;
>>
I'm so glad that the Trump executions of spergelords reduced the daily /asp/ posts to about a dozen.
>>
KO retires after title run and becomes top commentator with Corey Graves
>>
FINALLLLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK.............HOME
>>
Can you believe Phil is actually the UFC Welterweight Champion.................
>>
File: 1458497069001.png (903KB, 600x3315px) Image search: [Google]
1458497069001.png
903KB, 600x3315px
>>
How cool was it when Buddy Murphy united the WWE title and the Universal title at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>1530221
Triple H sure has been through hard times since he got divorced from Steph and fired for fucking every nxt girl
>>
>>1531607
hes booked for GFW next month
>>
Just bought a pair of sunglasses from becky lynch at sunglasses hut

Chucked her an extra couple of quid for some aussie shampoo because she looked like she hadnt washed her hair in 2 weeks
>>
>Roman is main eventing Wrestlemania for the 4th year in a row

When will Steph stop pushing him?
>>
RIP Stephanie - who knew that you could die from emasculating people???
>>
I think becoming a purely internet-based federation will help WWE in the long-run. Sure, losing their USA deal looks bad in the eyes of the common fan, but to us hardcore marks, Finn's the right choice of top guy.
>>
RIP Hunter, he really should have toned it down with the roids.
>>
What do you guys think's gonna' happen with PPV's since the bombing last month?
>>
Damn, 2 years since Cm punk's death in the octagon in his first match after he shit himself
Rest in peace sweet prince
>>
>>1530225
I could see this, not headlining but definitely competing
>>
Can't wait for Reigns v Corbin at Mania.
>>
Finn Balor vs Austin Aries The Lightest WrestleMania Main Event of all time will be 6 stars goddamnit!

It will be cool to see how WrestleMania looks in a high school gym too. I can't wait!
>>
Any of yous guys miss Sasha banks? Seeing her snap her neck live on raw was horrifying.
>>
WHAT'S GREEK SADDLES DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?
>>
Hey, remember back on August 1st 2016, when Sasha Banks died of a massive stroke? Wanted to play the pound game with her so bad, too.
>>
Man I wish Punk would leave again. Don't get me wrong he's a great heel but is any of this shit really believable? He got his ass whooped like 3 times in UFC.
>>
Based Roman Reigns still working the smarks
>>
I still can't believe Benoit was a work best Royal Rumble entrance ever.
>>
>>1530221
Society has completely broken down. Widespread violence as the masses are in panicked survival mode.
>>
>>1530225
I don't think they're going to have another Sasha/Charlotte feud that quickly.
>>
RIP $a$hA+. Who knew you could die doing a frog splash?
>>
>>1531891
That jobber should find a clue before working anybody
>>
>>1531555
Hi Phil. I see the brain damage is as severe as they said.
>>
GUYS,BRIE'S DEAD EX BOYFRIEND CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD AND KILLED BRYAN AND BRIE.
>>
>>1530221
Never thought I'd say this, but I wish they'd never unified the IWGP and WWE Tag Titles: just because the Bullet Club holds both doesn't mean they should Freebird across promotions.
>>
man I was so pumped when chris benoit returned at number 24 in the royal rumble
>>
>>1530221
Dean looks happy to be back in CZW
>>
>>1531916
/thread
>>
>>1532295
Yeah, WWE doesn't usually like to publicize other organizations, but it was really nice of them to send the Champ to do some promotional work for them, after all, they did discover the next face of WWE.
>>
>>1532360
Yeah seeing Balor have a match back in Japan was really awesome. I really like this new approach WWE is taking with NJPW and other companies.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.