[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: It's 1999

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

ITT: It's 1999
>>
>>1530153
goldberg sucks
>>
Why the fuck is HHH not main eventing wrestlemania?
>>
Have you guys heard about 4chan?
>>
I hate Steve Austin I hope he fucks off soon
>>
No terrorism, ghb was legal. And the Rock and stone cold were tearing it up.
>>
NWA for life!

>>1530157
Newfag
>>
Really hope Austin comes back soon
>>
some jabroni on alt.rec.sport.wrestling.wcw said nWo are gonna disband again.

no chance baby, nWo for life!
>>
which wrestler is Daria's favourite?
>>
I'd love to see Chyna getting her ass pounded hard
>>
>>1530153
Do you think they'll create a new roster for Smackdown or will it just continue storywise from Raw?
>>
>>1530186
It will probably continue story wise from Raw.
>>
Anoa'i 's son is going to be a star one day
>>
>>1530195
Damn.
>>
Clear memories of a fourth grade into 5th grade mark.

My whole entire opinion of the rock rests solely on whether hes beating the shit and screwing over my hero mick foley or being his best buddy.
HHH went from being one of my favorite wrestlers to my most hated for ruining tests and stephs wedding and even 4th grade or 5th grade me knee he implied he raped stephanie. Also the pedigrees on women rustled some feathers.
Kane was awesome
The brood was awesome
That theme as well as ministry of darkness theme.
And watching a super bowl just to know when it was half time so i could watch half time heat.
Being a kid watching mick foley taped but televised on those two days seeing him win the title both the first two times aw man brings back the warm fuzziess.
To me this year as a 4th and 5th grade mark this was the year wrestlinf pokemon and south park owned the world and everyone in it.
Everyone on that roster seemed special larger than life and i couldnt help but like almost all of them regardless of heel tactics. Only certain heels transcended that.
Also austin mcmahon and rock.
99 is the fondest of childhood memories.
Thank you op.
>>
That RVD guys finishing move is kicking a chair in a guy's face and his music is Pantera. Fuck ECW is awesome
>>
Who drove the Hummer?
>>
I bet you guys Jake Roberts is the higher power. I bet my holographic charizard on it.
>>
who ran over austin? my friend said it was goldberg
>>
>>1530928
Your friend's a retard. Clearly it was Rikishi being influenced by HHH to believe he was doing it for The Rock's future.
>>
I was the biggest fucking Jericho mark in '99.
>>
anyone wanna play some wrestlemania 2000?
>>
holy shit im still a sperms in my dads balls lol
>>
>>1531004
b&
>>
>>1531004
dats crazy nigga. I be busting out sperm five times a day to pictures of Sunny and Marlenas huge nipples
>>
>>1531004
You should leave kiddo.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.