[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IYO, what wrestler is most in need of a physique enhancement?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

IYO, what wrestler is most in need of a physique enhancement?
>>
Dean ambrose. He looks like a sKelly now
>>
Kevin Owens
>>
Baron Corbin
>>
fatty lynch
>>
Bo Dallas
>>
Big Show needs to sort his shit out. He's only 44, there's no excuse for that
>>
>>1529424
Dean Ambrose, Enzo Amore and Sami Zayn.

For the lolz? Big E -- I just want to feed him up so he has to roll to the ring like a Goron full of muscle.
>>
>>1529435
This. He looks fucking awful and his shit wrestling doesn't help

>exposin' the business
>>
Finn, Dean, Enzo aka all the twinks that dont do flippy shit
>>
>>1529461
Becky is probably already juicing.
>>
>>1529497
Tall niggas don't live long. Nobody over 6'8 makes it to 60
>>
>>1529744
>hulk hogan
>kevin nash
>>
>>1529487
It's genetic for poor Bo I think, fat like his brother
>>
>>1529747
>Hulk Hogan
>Over 6'8''
Hey terry
>>
>>1529609
>probably
The jaw says it all
>>
>>1529424
"Big" Cass
>>
Cass, Zayn, Ambrose, Owens, Enzo, [spoiler]Brock.[/spoiler]
>>
Roman "I need a padded push-up chest protector" Reigns

>>1530522
Cass is swole AF
>>
>>1529510
>Big E

Hah, this. Bulk that fucker until he's a roided Viscera.
>>
>>1529424
Zayn comes to mind immediately, because his physical enhancement would be the quickest and easiest.
All he has to do is cut a few lbs and work on his arms a little.
>>
>>1530617
Imagine Cass on HGH though. He'd be a megastar.
>>
>>1529437
I think his fans would abandon him if he got ripped. Like when a fat actress loses weight, her hambeast fans feel betrayed.
>>
>>1531448
He'd probably kill himself before he reached that status.
He can barely walk straight with a lanklet frame, all that muscle and he'd break.
>>
>>1529487
Bo would have been jobbed out quicker than anyone if he didn't have a flabby belly
>>
File: Cn-M8DUUIAAUPji[1].jpg (106KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cn-M8DUUIAAUPji[1].jpg
106KB, 800x1200px
>>
File: 29o3d3m[1].jpg (57KB, 686x1024px) Image search: [Google]
29o3d3m[1].jpg
57KB, 686x1024px
>>1529769
Yes. She has the facial look of a woman on PEDs. The caveat of this is the new generation of steroids don't have severe virilization effects. But they are still there. Katilyn is an extreme example. She is absolutely loaded with "legal" 'roids that have reshaped her face from 10 years ago (and she was already juicing then).

Sometimes it can even make a woman look more beautiful or prettier if she had a bit weak features to begin with.
>>
>>1533195
She used to be so hot. Shame she just went further down the rabbit hole and ruined herself. I hope Becky doesn't
>>
>>1533210
She won't. Becky is just a "regular" PEDs user like most of the roster. She'll get a little bit of virilization over the years, but nothing that will ruin her looks.

As an aside, many women take various steroids for non-competitive reasons for years and nobody bats an eye. A woman could break her leg and be prescribed a steroid during her rehabilitation and get a mild virilizing effect that would probably go unnoticed other than some people saying her face looks more swollen.

Now taking straight up testosterone...that turns women in he-she's. None of the women in the WWE (Or Kaitlyn) are doing that. Chyna might have experimented with it.
>>
Outside of the WWE?Fucking ZSJ. Dude is DYEL as hell.

In the WWE i would say Bo, Owens (don't think he needs it but he would look really good) and Cass
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.