[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is some GM mode level booking.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: SummerSlam2016.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SummerSlam2016.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
This is some GM mode level booking.
>>
>>1529298
>Finn Balor's first PPV is for a world title
He's WAY too uninteresting for this treatment. I like him, but no way.
>Ambrose vs Ziggler
No fucking clue.
>Lesnar vs Orton
Again, not sure what to expect.

>Dean third from center when he's the company's only top champ
>>
Well, this is what Vince thinks is what the "New Era' is all about so.
>>
Oh shit
>>
>>1529298
Good that AJ made it to the poster. Shows that there is some value in him backstage. I had heard Vince really likes him.
>>
What's a midcard jobber like Roman doing on the poster?
>>
>>1529298
What will be main event. I love my boy and im not delusional to think Ziggler vs Dean will be main event.

Probably Rollins vs Balor or Lesnar match will be ME
>>
File: Lel.png (80KB, 1351x651px) Image search: [Google]
Lel.png
80KB, 1351x651px
>>1529323
lel
>>
Are we getting another Cena vs AJ? I mean, they have nothing else to do.
>>
>>1529390
Probably. Another match to finish of the feud.
>>
needs a JUST edit asap. I never thought they could make something worse than Summerslam 2015, but they fucking did it
>>
>>1529390
BMJ needs his 2/3 before the feud is OVA.
>>
>>1529420
BMJ always loses at summerslam. always
>>
>>1529422
the gay community is the exception to the rule
>>
>>1529390

At least the feud has been set up and not some shit thrown together asap like the rest of the card
>>
File: Hart RPG.png (841KB, 915x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hart RPG.png
841KB, 915x1000px
This entire PPV so far looks like the biggest damage control Vince has attempted in recent memory

>Hey guys Randy's back, let's see him beat this guy with actual talent because he's giving WWE the cold shoulder
>Here look these smark wetdreams are going to bury the Shieldnettys
>Please keep watching guys I can make good decisions I swear
>>
>>1529422
He got to bury Nexus at Summerslam, though, and beat Booker in the first of a best of 5 series.
>>
>>1529494
not a singles match. he has literally lost all single matches at summerslam since 2008
>>
>>1529503
Despite this I'm still worried Cena will go over. You just never know with BMJ. If AJ does go over however, he will be champ by the end of the year.
>>
>>1529537
Cena doesnt give a fuck he's a glorified jobber now.

>lost clean to ADR
>lost clean to KO
>lost to AJ
>lost to a bunch more bullshit I forget cause he loses all the time now
>>
Dean v Ziggler
Way past Zigmans expiration date. He had his chance on his WHC push, now he is just a waste of space. This match will not be fun to watch.

AJ v Cena
Cena tried, but this feud is horrible. Hoping it ends after this. AJ promos are fucking atrocious.

Lesnar v Orton
Whatever match. More interested how WWE goes about the fact that Lesnar got caught.
>>
>>1529298
Dean shoved to the back despite being world champ

JEJ
>>
>>1529312
>He's WAY too uninteresting for this treatment. I like him, but no way.

I feel like this too, like just build him up please, why the hell does WWE creative assume the normal audience knows who he is? Give him some time to introduce himself, then maybe after 6 months, if he resonated with the crowd, give him a title shot. Not on the first fucking day of the job
>>
>>1529780
haitch is a self mark as always and thinks people watch nxt
>>
>>1529312
>>1529780
>>1529782
I disagree, I think it's a good move. Balor is shit on the mic but great in the ring, and he especially performs at his best during PPVs and big matches. The casual WWE fans' first taste of Balor will be him coming to the ring in his demon gimmick and putting on a 10/10 match with Rollins. Even though he's gonna lose he will end that night over as fuck.
>>
>>1529871
>great in the ring
>spends entire match vs Ramen getting thrown around
>only attacks are kicks and dropkicks
>>
>>1529871
Yeah, the immediate shock and impact is going to be a big bonus for him, and I'm not disputing how good he is in-ring. But he just can't back it up on a consistent basis as a character, and there are others who out-do him in-ring, and squash him as a speaker.
I'd have preferred they just use him in a more controlled sense, instead of just hot-shotting him straight off the bat. It won't be so bad if he loses, and levels out to the middle of the card, to see how he's received. But if he wins, it's going to be horrific long-term.
And I can absolutely see Haitch wanting his boy to get the rub of "first universal champ".
>>
>>1529731
They won't even acknowledge it with Lesnar. Just hidden barbs being thrown from Orton if imagine.
>>
>>1529731
>>1529897
WWE said it wasn't their test, so they had no need to ban him.
Which is retarded, considering on their website, the literal specific, particular drug Brock was busted for is listed as a no-go under anti-estrogen.
They should have suspended him for 30 days immediately before it could have effected the SS Main Event to keep a squeaky reputation and get good press.
>>
File: 1_411.jpg (104KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1_411.jpg
104KB, 1080x1080px
>>1529893
Seth is his adopted son though, him walking out as the champ is essentially guaranteed
>>
>>1529915
I hope so. Ideally, I'd rather he be the babyface leading Raw, instead of Finn/Roman. He's much better for it than either of them, and it would let someone else try and flourish as the Heel.
>>
>>1529893
Not that same anon, but Rollins is one of Trips' boys too, I guess it mostly depends on if they want to keep Seth heel or not.

I doubt they'd align Finn with the Club since he's pretty over as a face, and they already pulled a turn for that faction with AJ a couple months ago. Ironically enough, I could see them finally turning Roman heel to give Seth the win either to spite Finn over the loss or to form a new, modern day 2 Man Power Trip that would run things on Raw.

Seth is the favorite, but with who they've booked to be the #1 contenders these past 2 days I wouldn't be surprised to see Finn or Dolph go over to put over the New Era some more as exciting and unpredictable, anything can happen sorta vibe etc.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.