[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who's the Jannetty out of these two?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: AA_Draft.jpg (138KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
AA_Draft.jpg
138KB, 1334x750px
So who's the Jannetty out of these two?
>>
>>1528699
Gayble is a manlet so probably JJ
>>
>>1528699
The one on the left cuz he finna like 5' 3"
>>
Long haired manlet.
>>
JJ
>>
Jason Jordan?

Chad Gable was and is pretty fucking over. I mean hell, their catchphrase is his. I don't see it being a Jannetty situation, more like a Edge & Christian sort of thing. Same template, but at least one guy has a decent enough singles career.
>>
>>1528702
>he's fixin' to like 5' 3"

What did he mean by this?
>>
Gable

JJ will be WWE champion, he has everything
>>
Both of them
>>
>>1528699
My boys will become tag champs and will not split up ever, don't worry about either of them being Janetties.
>>
>>1528699
gayble
>>
>>1528748
But you let both these guys become jobbers and failed to get them over, why will AA be different?
>>
>>1528764
Shelton + AA + Kurt is a 100% huge draw.
Look at how over AA is already.

Also no hate but haas imo was a charisma vacuum
>>
Neither of them are Jannettys
>>
Both of them, just like the original cucks
>>
>>1528789
have sex
>>
>>1528787
There's always a Jannetty, only exception is the Hardy Boys
>>
>>1528800
Matt was the Jannetty though
>>
>>1528822
Brother Nero, I knew you'd come
>>
>>1528822
He *was* but not anymore, with the Broken Matt gimmick he's equal to Jeff now in many ppls eyes. When it's all over Jeff will be remembered as the Hardy with the look and slightly better in the ring and Matt will be remembered as the one that was better on the mic and had way more real charisma and didn't rely on face paint and hair dye like Jeff.
>>
>>1528838
The one thing I will always remember about Jeff is the female squeals almost overshadowing the rest of the cheers when he entered
>>
File: chris.jpg (14KB, 474x485px) Image search: [Google]
chris.jpg
14KB, 474x485px
>>1528742
>JJ will be WWE champion, he has everything
>A black guy as WWE Champion

Not in your lifetime underage
>>
>>1528699
The one whose name isn't on their catchphrase. It's not READY. WILLING. JORDAN. for a after all.
>>
the black one.
>>
File: teamextremebeach.jpg (43KB, 600x302px) Image search: [Google]
teamextremebeach.jpg
43KB, 600x302px
>>1528843
Weren't they gonna do a Matt vs Jeff feud over Lita way b4 the Edge and Matt one but Jeff said he felt uncomfortable? That feud would've been classic if it happened
>>
History says the manlet but Vince and black people but Jordan is light skin enough to look Samoan like the Dwayne and Roman
>>
>>1528870
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1528764
American Alpha are better in the ring, have more charisma and have a better team dynamic than Team Angle
>>
Jason Jordan.

Chad gable is one of the best wrestlers in the world and will go very very far
>>
>>1528699
Jason Janetty. It's pretty clear Gable is the more popular of the two and his name is their catchphrase. JJ is pretty good though.
>>
How are they on the mic?
>>
Jordan is. Gable at least is decent on the mic by today's standards. Jordan literally is the Apollo Crews without the flippy shit. The basic athletic black guy gimmick. The tag team splitting is the end of his career.
>>
>>1529078
Gable is very good. In kind of a "I'm slightly socially awkward but I'm hilarious and everyone loves me because of it" way.
>>
They both have the potential to be main eventers for the rest of their careers.

>>1529209
>Jordan literally is the Apollo Crews without the flippy shit.

But they're nothing alike.
>>
There are no Jannettys, these guys are like Ric Flair and Arn Anderson.
>>
>>1528858
he's not dark enough to scare away viewers though
>>
>>1530663
Arn's career as a solo act doesn't even touch Ric's tho.

I'd say they're more like E&C
>>
>>1528699
Gable because he's a manlet, and Vince rarely pushes manlet. Jordan is tall, athletic and light skinned enough to sell him to white fans like the Rock. Jordan will be the bigger star of the 2.
>>
>>1528838
>Jeff
>Better in the ring then Matt
Fucking Nope!
Matt is far......far superior in the ring then Jeff. Matt was the one who did all the actual wrestling during the Hardy Boyz tag years. Jeff was and is nothing more then a spot monkey. If he isn't jumping off high shit, the guy can't work a normal match at all.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.