[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BMJ and The Big Dog blown the fuck out by Balor and Ziggler.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Brock Smug.jpg (18KB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
Brock Smug.jpg
18KB, 400x375px
>BMJ and The Big Dog blown the fuck out by Balor and Ziggler.

What did they mean by this?
>>
Have the smarks finally won?
>>
>BMJ
>Blown out
>Hit 3 AAs in a row before getting taken out of the match and not getting pinned
>>
>>1527583
>BMJ
>BTFO

Hahahahahahha
>>
>>1527586
>>1527592
Pretty sure not getting to fight for the title at the second biggest PPV of the year by Dirk Diggler counts as BTFO.
>>
>>1527598
>Cena
>Needing the belt

He did the unthinkable and made the US title important for the first time in years
>>
>>1527608
This BMJ vs AJ Styles feud is BORING AS FUCK
>>
>>1527613
AJ is dead weight on the mic, has done nothing besides "le u cant wrestle" or "le beat up john cena"
>>
>>1527586
Man his finisher has really been buried over the years. In all big matches he's expected to do it at least twice (how Roman's spear should have been treated because it's only a spear).
>>
>>1527615
He's fucking trash and they should keep him off the mic, he's a terrible heel.
>>
>>1527613
Yeah it really fizzled out quick. The whole beatupjohncena thing killed it quite frankly. Is this a comedy jobber program or the blood feud it was supposed to be at the beginning?
>>
>>1527618
They should just send his sorry ass back to TNA, he's less even a draw compared to fucking Roman
>>
To me AJ Styles is the definition of a vanilla midget, he literally has ZERO charisma.
>>
>>1527627
Swap him for Broken Matt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.