[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the only graphic that matters at the end of the day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

this is the only graphic that matters at the end of the day

rest in piss, romarks.
>>
What is this supposed to be?
>>
>>1527404
Stocks going down ?

LEL
>>
>stock went up with Dean as champ

What did they mean by this
>>
File: phillip.png (28KB, 644x388px) Image search: [Google]
phillip.png
28KB, 644x388px
rest in piss PHIL
>>
Fuck you. Fuck all of you on /asp/ You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, you don't know how stocks work, you don't know how ratings work and you sure as fuck wouldn't know a draw if it hit you in the fucking solar plexus. Every time something is down, it's your least favorite wrestler's fault. If ratings go up, it's all because of your favorite wrestler and nobody else. Go kill yourselves.
>>
>>1527417

worked you harder than a fat hillbilly at an OVW show. go to bed roman
>>
>>1527404
this shows nothing except for stocks steadily climbing back up since wrestlemania.
>>
>>1527414
Who was over during that 2014 spike?
>>
>>1527420
The WWE Network launch
>>
>>1527420
the WWE network
>>
Did wwe buy ufc just to own cm punk's puckered asshole once again?
>>
>>1527414
Kek how can cuck man Phil recover

>literally tanked the company
>>
>>1527417
I don't know if this is a copy paste but it's kind of right.

People here just kind of throw statistics out and expect them to mean something. Like they don't take in what season it is. What shows they're up against. Ect.

It ends up making the entire board unreliable as fuck to get an informed opinion from.
>>
>>1527414

>that spike

pumped and dumped harder than a back alley prom queen, i bet ole vinny made a big pile of money
>>
>>1527414
Has anyone called him Punksutawney Phil yet?
Because if not, that was my idea.
>>
>>1527428
>informed opinion
>4chan

wew lad
>>
>>1527430
>Because if not, that was my idea.
Okay, Anonymous. We'll write that down in the history books.

Unless you want to be a completely obnoxious douchebag and get a trip.
>>
>>1527414
>Triple H tanking 2008 and 2009

ROFL
>>
>>1527434
and 2002 and 03 of course

triple h, fucking cancer just like cm punk
>>
>>1527435
HHH was such a failure as champ in 2002 that they let a 49 year old Hogan beat him
>>
>>1527428
You're talking about the unreliability of a festering, cancerous shithole of an image board run by a samefagging tripfag that's filled with smarks that would rather troll each other and piss and moan about the product than be entertained by it.
Seriously, this is the worst place in the world to be a genuine wrestling fan.
>>
>>1527440
>please keep shitting in my mouth, vince and paul. mmmmm its smark flavoured shit? I love it, give me more shit in my mouth, paul
>>
>>1527437
Hogan is the eternal GOAT
He would go over anyone at 100
>>
>>1527444
Agreed but remember the big babyface push HHH got, all the video packages

After the big return pop nobody gave a shit and he dropped the belt to old man Hogan
>>
File: triplecu.png (15KB, 62x81px) Image search: [Google]
triplecu.png
15KB, 62x81px
>>1527446
jerigoat didnt get his run cucked and die for this
>>
>>1527446
No shocker that stock went up the moment BMJ and Dave took over
>>
>>1527443
Vince will someday respect the opinions of pissy smarks that try to hijack his shows and boo the booking rather than the wrestling itself.

I'm sure that day will come, Anon. Keep being butthurt until then.
>>
>>1527455
are you describing yourself? we like Roman here
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.