[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raw Vs Smack Down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: search.jpg (6KB, 185x104px) Image search: [Google]
search.jpg
6KB, 185x104px
how long do you guys think it will take for /asp/ to turn in to a war zone about smack down and raw?
>>
already is lad
>>
Imagine if /asp/ existed in 2002 for the brand wars

>based Brock, Rock, and the Smackdown 6 vs fag Haitch's brand
>>
>>1527092
>Rock

Smarks hated him back then, wasn't until the Hollywood run on RAW that they liked him again
>>
RAW > Smackdown

Only Roman hating fat neckbeards prefer Smackdown over RAW.
>>
>>1527084
oh but i mean ware they treat it like nitro vs raw
>>
File: 1469492665428.png (175KB, 580x249px) Image search: [Google]
1469492665428.png
175KB, 580x249px
>Tyler "Baby Dick" Black
>Rock's cousin
>New Gay
>Fag Baylor
>Fagzo and his retarded giant
>Sami Gayn
>EAT STEEN EAT
>Charles Flair
>Big Slow
>Memesaro
>Gaymus

>The NBC/Universal Championship

RAW confirmed as the faggot's choice show
>>
>>1527095
this. i cant believe the smarks still hated rock in 2000. what fucking cucks. smarks truly hate samoa
>>
>>1527152
That's because people were finally getting tired of his lame ass catch phrases.
>>
File: thriara.gif (602KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
thriara.gif
602KB, 300x170px
>>1527127
this.. this is what i'm talking about!
>>
Raw this week
>Balor made his debut and already became the #1 contender for the UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP on his first night in Raw
>Sasha won the title when she should've won at Summerslam instead of Raw
>Summerslam will once again feature a Shield member fighting for one of the top titles because it's definitely not something that's been overdone

Smackdown this week
>Apollo Crews and Baron Corbin got more screen-time
>They introduced all of the women from NXT and the returning Naomi even if it was a little meh
>Hyped up the return of Shelton benjamin and the debut of American Alpha
>Rhyno returned which means there's probably more veterans coming to put over the young guys

Smackdown has a chance at being better in the long term desu, they just need to kill JBL and fix the camera
>>
>>1527181
yea raw had the same problem with the cams!
>>
i think this brand split is a good step towards improvement

wwe got no competition,so i think they should make that competition within themselves

BUT,this week raw and smackdown were pretty shaky
universal championship is a ridiculous name,and giving spaghetti hair the #1 contender for wwe title is disgusting as fuck
>>
If you're complaining about Ziggler having a title shot you're missing the whole point in the draft in the first place.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ndepljBoZG1r5gksf.jpg (153KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ndepljBoZG1r5gksf.jpg
153KB, 500x333px
Gonna be honest i'm just a NJPW fan boy wanting to watch the fire start
>>
>>1527199
They tried that shit and failed before with a roster that was 10 times better. Ratings have been in the shitter for a long time and I fail to see how splitting the rosters will improve this. I give this shit until WrestleMania before they give up on it again.
>>
>>1527236
Based DVD Salesman
>>
>>1527260
Worked for Smackdown until Vince & HHH threw a fit that their show was losing
>>
>>1527236
DUDE LETS JOB OUT TANAHASHI LMAO
>>
>>1527271
LOL ACE? WE ONLY HAVE OKADAH!
>>
>>1527265
>>1527271
>>1527276
>unique ip count doesn't go up
Kek
>>
File: zzzzzz.png (14KB, 485x212px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzz.png
14KB, 485x212px
>>1527394
sad
>>
How do I choose between being a /rawtist/ and a /smackdowner/?
>>
>>1527423
Whichever one has your waifu
>>
>>1527423
Simple

Do you like having sex? If so, you have to go on the brand that Cena is on
You don't? Watch the other one
>>
>>1527423
raw unless you like a whack camera angle where you can't see what the fuck is going on and like seeing wrestling moves exposed as fake shit
>>
>>1527425
but ASSuka is still in nxt
>>
>>1527266
Their show was never losing, SD last week beat RAW in ratings for the first time since 03, RAW has always been the bigger show to the masses
>>
>>1527563
>03

exactly what I was talking about
>>
>>1527563
Smackdown beat Raw once or twice in 2005 actually and used to beat them pretty often during the Heyman era
Would have probably beat them some more if Cena didn't get drafted to Raw
>>
>>1527078
Won't happen, smackdown confirmed to be on the same level as main event and superstars
>>
File: 1469383715605.jpg (46KB, 422x353px) Image search: [Google]
1469383715605.jpg
46KB, 422x353px
>>1527423
>tfw decided to be a /rawtist/ simply because of Nia Jax's amazing ass

Easiest decision of my life tbqhfamilam
>>
>>1527661
>Naomi
>Alexa Bliss
>>
>>1527181
>Smacuck damage control
You lost faggot
>>
>>1527425
This. My Becky is all the reason I need.
>>
>>1527439
She's 99% going to Smackdown when she gets called up so there you go. Old timers to the blue brand.
>>
>>1527662
But you just know Nia's ass tastes better.
>>
>>1527181
I agree that Smackdown will get better with time but this week Raw was far better and probably will be for a few months until Smackdown finds it feet. Also JBL needs to be sacked, he was abysmal last night.
>>
>>1527078
Brand rivalry wars can only happen on a board that is saturated by idiot marks.

So it is 100% likely to happen here, within a month.
>>
>>1527664

>He's quick to forget how Smackdown was the better brand back in 04-06

The memes and roids will quickly swallow RAW whole la.
>>
>>1527684
epic xD
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.