[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murder on Live Wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (364KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
364KB, 720x1280px
This might be bit morbid but what if a distgruntled wrestler(Roman) went out to the middle of the ring and revealed a hidden gun and shoots a McMahon in the middle of the ring. What would happen to the business and would it film all the way through till the go to commercial?
>>
>>1526790
(You)
>>
>>1526790
I don't know but if they used blanks and did this as a work there would be some fucking ratings then
>>
>>1526790
yesterday during the battle royal I had to think about how often a guy from the audience will run into the ring, so why didn't an islamist terrorist already run into the ring during a battle royal and blow himself up together with 20 wrestlers in the ring? would be a good opportunity, just saying
it would probably be bigger than 9/11
>>
>>1527815
They search you when you go in.
I went to NXT just after the terror threats to wwe and they took all of our bags and searched everyone.
>>
File: 1387697401021.jpg (12KB, 170x215px) Image search: [Google]
1387697401021.jpg
12KB, 170x215px
>>1527873
>I attend NXT events
>>
>>1527815
>9/11 part 2
>This just in, oh this is awful...we're receiving word now that along with One World Trade Center and the Pentagon, several pro wrestlers were blown up today in the middle of the ring by a terrorist attack. Among them was a man called Roman Reigns, who was, according to eye witness reports, "trying to get over".
>>
>>1527880
You ok there little buddy? You seem flustered.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.