[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Won't draw a dime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 20

Won't draw a dime
>>
>>1526643
Seth has to win right?

It'd be insane for someone to win a title after barely being in RAW.
>>
File: giphy2.gif (982KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy2.gif
982KB, 500x270px
>>1526643
>>
>>1526643
>Leprechaun vs Babby Dick
>>
>>1526651
Yeah Seth will win. Can't let a twink have the strap.
>>
The winner of the match should vacate the title
>>
The Club is going to take the tag titles from New Day.
They will help Finn win his match against Rollins, and in the process, turn Rollins face, or at least a tweener.

My two cents.
>>
DOLPH ZIGGLER?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>Irish manlet vs. Chickenshit heel
>Wacky skeleton vs. Homosexual
Why is WWE so shit?
>>
>>1526681
weeaboo smarks that jizz over muuh workrate in japan turned wwe into a glorified Indy promotion by hijacking crowds. Finn balor vs Seth Rollins? Spot monkey Indy midgets with no character. they're the same fucking person. Cool have your OMG5STAR flippy poopy match. Ambrose ziggler? J O B B E R S. Lesnar is the only draw for summerslam.
The state of this fucking company.
>>
>>1526681
smarks
>>
>>1526708
>Ziggler
>Indy
I bet you think Rusev, Big E, American Alpha, Enzo and Cass are indy guys as well
>>
>>1526708
>Rollins has no character

Being a worse version of Edge is a character

>Dean is a jobber

Dirty Deeds is unironically the most protected finisher in the company right now
>>
>>1526708
How mad can you be?

>Rollins
>midget with no character

>Balor & Ziggler
>indy
>>
>>1526727
>Balor
>Not Indy
I agree with you on the Ziggler and Rollins part but come on
>>
Finn Balor can't talk worth a fuck, I'm sorry, jerk off all you want about him saying he's such a badass to a bunch of japs but fucking the worst promo cutter in the world can be a foreign heel in Japan.

He's going to fall so hard in the main event scene when they ask him to open his mouth,
>>
>>1526681
but anon, they are both homosexual.
>>
>>1526736
>Finn Balor can't talk worth a fuck
Literally no one in the roster can talk other than Jericho, Owens and Stephanie
>>
>>1526743
Yeah but they don't have the fault of also sounding like a bumbling idiot. The irish accent is a curse
>>
>>1526730
>njpw
>indy

literally the second largest promotion in the world
>>
>>1526743
and Ambrose
>>
>>1526730
>NJPW
>indy

(It isn't.)
>>
>>1526743
>Stephanie

Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>1526770
You may not like her but that doesn't mean she doesn't know what she's doing
>>
>>1526736
Considering how many terrible native speakers the WWE has pushed I'm not really sure what your argument here is supposed to be.
>>
Finn Balor is a meme

Only got over because of his "ring attire" which was hours of paint

All he does is kicks and ddts.

Where the fuck is a real wrestler Senor Joe, fuck you vince
>>
I swear faggots only suck Finn's dick because he's like 5'8.

He's not Daniel Bryan, he'll never be Daniel Bryan.

I personally hope Seth buries him, if he doesn't then Triple H is basically running RAW.
>>
>>1526715
>>1526727
I called zigzag a jobber you smarks, but keep sidestepping the fact non of these midgets can draw a dime.
But i do have to say that as a heel, ziggler is more entertaining than the rest of those Indy shitters.
>>
Also, to anyone complaining about WWE being flooded with indy guys from other companies, remember that:
>Steve Austin: WCW and ECW
>Mick Foley: WCW and ECW
>Triple H: WCW
>Chris Jericho: WCW and ECW
>Undertaker: Worked in WCW as Mean Mark
>Big Show: WCW
>Dudley Boyz: ECW
>>
>>1526793
WCW and ECW and WWE were the big leagues, comparing the first two to the outlaws is like comparing a Divison III college football team to the New York Giants.
>>
>>1526750
Sorry bro ambrose is crap now. Call me when the lunatic cringe says something that doesn't put me to sleep.
>>
>>1526797
>ECW
>not an outlaw fed

TNA and ROH are bigger than ECW ever was
>>
File: 1372902395581.jpg (63KB, 728x718px) Image search: [Google]
1372902395581.jpg
63KB, 728x718px
>WCW
>indie
>>
>>1526797
>ECW
>Big leagues
Heyman pls, also whether you want to admit it or not, New Japan is the second biggest wrestling company in the world
>>
>>1526799
PUT HE SHAKES HIS HANDS AND HIS HEAD AND CLINCHES HIS TEETH

SO MUCH PASSION MAN, SO MUCH EMOTION, SO FUCKING GREAT MAN
>>
File: 1314423205316.jpg (186KB, 1262x854px) Image search: [Google]
1314423205316.jpg
186KB, 1262x854px
>>1526793
>WCW
>Comparing at one point the biggest wrestling promotion in existence to the outlaws

I've seen some stupid shit, but nothing THIS stupid.
>>
>WCW : Second biggest wrestling company during the attitude era
Not outlaw

>NJPW: Second biggest wrestling company today
>Outlaw

I don't get it
>>
>>1526816
People consider NJPW outlaw because it has a cross promotion with Ring of Honor, which is technially an indie promotion.
>>
>>1526816
But WCW was bigger for two years
>>
>>1526772
Oh she definitely knows what she's doing, she's fully aware of how much she's burying anybody she feels like.
>>
>>1526720
End of days has never been kicked out of tho senpai
>>
>>1526792
And yet they're already outdrawing Record Low Roman

stay cucked anti-smark
>>
>>1526779
>>1526787
>being this mad

2 sweet
>>
>>1526743
Comparing shit to piss is the automatic smark response.
That doesn't make anyone look good.
>>
>>1526817
WWF cross--promoted with ECW in 1997.

WWE confirmed for outlaw promotion
>>
>>1526793
There's nothing inherently wrong with being from the indies. Its a good way to get noticed. However, instead of developing their character like people USED to do, this new wave of Indy guys try to get over with what worked in the indies without developing any character
>>
Who cares, this brand split's a joke, if you just take a single step back and look and see that the "war" they're having is so rigged in RAW's favor it's not even funny.

>Oh no we lost the main company title
>GUESS WE'LL JUST HAVE TO CREATE A NEW ONE
>Have the tag titles which is always a major draw to people because of tag wrestling's popularity
>Have the unstoppable mid card stomping US title
>Have a growing "women's wrestling division"
>More air time (3 hours is an advantage with a bigger roster)
>Mick Foley's crazy ass
>Corey Graves not being a shitter on commentary
>Potentially even better overall talent

I don't know how Shane and Daniel can salvage anything, and I'm looking at the long run ahead, not the judging from just these 1 episodes.
>>
>>1526839
This is why everyone calls these indy guys Vanilla Midgets. They are vanilla, they're basic, they're bland, they have no sugar, no spice, no heat to them, they just are a basic. There's nothing with being just a basic wrestler with great moves but this is WWE.

If you've watched WWE for even a month you can see the #1 thing a wrestler needs, and that is a character.
>>
>>1526839
>this new wave of Indy guys try to get over with what worked in the indies without developing any character

Blame the WWE for proving they don't care about character in who they pick as THE Guy.

With that said, a guy like Adam Cole has more personality in 30-second e-shop segments than most do in their entire being.
>>
>>1526838
Sup smart ass smark. I bet you think you're real crafty because you took a few philosophy classes in uni. Get a clue nerd.
>>
>>1526845
>the #1 thing a wrestler needs is character

buhlee dat bbygrrrl
>>
>>1526847
Vince gives everyone a character. Blame the wrestler on not enhancing what they're given.

>New Day literally given the job of being black preachers
Look where they are now a year and a half later.
>>
>>1526825
Playing the heel game against smarks, and they detest booing heels because it gives WWE what they want. Whereas 99% of heels get cheered.
>>
>>1526850
>getting this mad over your imagination
>>
>>1526852
If you ask a chef to make a 5-star meal and you give them literally shit for ingredients then I'm not blaming the quality of meal on the chef.
>>
>>1526845
This, smarks have thrown character out the window in favor of technical kick wrestling. It's fucking fake who cares how technical it is, mandrama is soap opera you need character.
>>
>>1526853
You don't even believe what you're attempting to say, here.

>Steph is a heel
>yet she panders for sincere cheap pops and castigates other heels for behaving like heels
>>
File: 1452048098295.png (530KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
1452048098295.png
530KB, 820x820px
>>1526793
>WCW an indy promotion
>ECW an indy promotion
>>
>>1526862
BUT MUH WRESTLING IS AN ARTFORM
>>
>>1526847
No I blame SMARKS for holding wwe hostage by hijacking crowds and forcing these no personality VANILLA MIDGETS down everyone's throat.
>>
>>1526865
>ECW wasn't an indy promotion
Paul pls, you need to let go, ECW is already dead
>>
>>1526860
A true master chef can make gold from shit.
>>
>>1526860
It doesn't have to be five star like a Steve Austin or Hogan, something good will do unlike memesaro and Zayn.
I've seen chefs make shit into gold albeit not the best
>>
File: LOS.gif (2MB, 377x211px) Image search: [Google]
LOS.gif
2MB, 377x211px
>>1526862
>it's le ebin "smarks don't care about character" meem
>>
>>1526871
I never said it was still alive.
>>
>>1526876
They don't

If you can do a shooting star press then by god all means you're the fucking holy grail of ability.
>>
>>1526867
>it's the FANS who are wrong

Buy a ticket and start your own chant or shut up, bitchboi.
>>
>>1526864
Smarks hate pandering and don't like other heels getting shit on seeing how that's who they cheer for.
Steph is a true A+ heel, KO is getting there but not up to her standards.
>>
>>1526880
>making this reply
>to that image

You fucking dummy.
>>
>>1526886
>top heels shit on other heels

stop

Go whack off to your smoker-voiced Vince Jr. + implants already
>>
>>1526876
Explain why cesaro and Finn are the holy grail to smarks.
Le uppercut "James Bond" and basic package demon
>>
You know who's the best heel in the company?

The Miz. Why? Because he's such a fucking scumbag even the smarks boo him even it's "LE WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE heat", well too fucking bad.

He's not the best wrestler on the roster in terms of ability, by all means he's not even top 10, but he is for sure one of the best characters in the WWE right now. Why? because he is a character, he's unlikable, snarky, cocky, overly confident and extremely dramatic, where does that get him? Hated by every facet of WWE fans.
>>
>>1526894
The only way to garner true heat is to attack who the smarks love, and seeing how WWE is catering to them Steph is doing her job
>>
>>1526896
>why is Cesaro, a contender for BITW, over with smarks

Are you slow?

>>1526897
Miz is barely over and only gets heat because he's unwatchably terrible.
>>
>>1526904
>Miz is barely over and only gets heat because he's unwatchably terrible.

You just proved his point.
>>
>>1526903
Explain why Steph shat on Charlotte then, for doing exactly what Steph did to Ric the previous week.
>>
>>1526904
>He's unwatchably terrible

Okay, do you think if you told him to his face in kayfabe he'd be insulted? Where did this attitude come from that you had to like the heel? Are you a dumb smark who roots for Kevin Owens because he shits on the commentary team?
>>
>>1526905
Only getting heat for sucking doesn't make him a good heel.

It makes him a bad wrestler.

Miz comes out to utter fucking silence most times: 'cause he's shit.
>>
>>1526903
>Attack who the smarks love
>Has never attacked Seth Rollins who is universally loved by smarks even though he's a heel
>>
>>1526881
Smarks aren't real fans, they're evil smelly subhumans that drove away the real fans. Enjoy your glorified indy promotion, I give it a few years before the products' rating start reflecting that of ROH's.
>>
>>1526908
>do you think if you told him to his face in kayfabe he'd be insulted?

You're working yourself into a shoot, jabronie mark.
>>
>>1526909
>It makes him a bad wrestler.

Oh I get it, you think he sucks because he's a chicken shit who doesn't do a phoenix splash from the top rope. Got it. Carry on then
>>
why the fuck wwe should care about draw?

they got no competition
>>
>>1526904
Way to miss the entire point I was making, character is thrown out the window in favor of wrestling ability. If character meant alot to them he wouldn't be spouted everywhere as the best in the world.
I used to love cesaro in the real Americans for instance because he had character and good wrestling ability.
>>
>>1526911
>they're not REAL fans like me

Cry into your Ramen Brawlin' Buddy already.
>>
>>1526915
They care about money.
>>
>>1526919
I think you messed up there senpai
>>
>>1526907
Charles and ric are loved by the smarks. 2 victims in 1 week
>>
>>1526915
This is where this whole ratings thing makes 0 sense.

It's the fucking biggest promotion in the world and has ever existed. Do you think Vince is fucking reading ProWrestlingWhatever every week for nielsen ratings? Do people honestly think Vince gives a single shit about the fact he lost 120,000 people watching his show at 10:45 on a monday night?

Hell no, he cares about his PPVs selling out. That's where the REAL big bucks are.
>>
>>1526914
You don't get it, but keep getting mad over your imagination.
>>
>>1526931
Keep being mad when guys like Strowman get pushed to grand heights despite not being to raise his leg :^)
>>
>>1526897
I see your point but the miz is really really bad. If this is the best heat a heel can get, what doees that say about the rest of the rosters?
>>
>>1526911
Because Rollins actually has character, even if it is shitty. And he's the haitch's project. That's enough to give him a pass.
>>
>>1526801
>TNA and ROH are bigger than ECW ever was
uh no.

Every wrestling fan knew about ECW by 1997. There are still many wrestling (WWE) fans who don't even know ROH or TNA even exist.
>>
>>1526928
>Charlotte is loved by smarks
Smarks only like Becky and Sasha. They hate Charlotte because of the nepotism thing.
>>
>>1526917
>character somehow increases your in-ring athletic performance skills

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>1526708
Is this shit even english?
>>
>>1526934
People here think your crowd reaction /=/ what people universally think about you.

The crowds at WWE shows are dumb fucking smarks. They do nothing but pop for heels and boo or give the babyfaces 0 reaction. Being a babyface in WWE today is probably one of the hardest things because you can't get anyone on yourside unless you're some sort of hardcore underdog that shit was on by the higher powers, or a tweener.
>>
>>1526933
>liking eating shit because other people will complain about it

cuck
>>
>>1526708
This

Lesnar vs Roman needs to happen again. Great amazing match that deserves a real ending. Best WM Main event since HBGay vs Cena prove me wrong
>>
>>1526943
But I'm eating shit right now with Finn Balor and Dolph Ziggler on my TV
>>
>>1526912
I'm sure you're "a real fan"
>>
>>1526940
It doesn't, it does however make you a superstar like past generations and not another bland wrestler that nobody gives a fuck outside a match, you're confusing mandrama with the indies.
>>
>>1526942
kek at this raw

>foley calls out sheamus
BOOOOOO
>foley calls out KO
YAAAAAAAAY

smarks are so pathetic
>>
>>1526948
So you agree that there's nothing wrong with Cesaro being a contender for best WRESTLER in the world.
>>
>>1526942
>the crowd who pays to watch the show is all casuals who dont matter
>only true patrician smarks like myself who know the business in and out without ever stepping in the ring madder

Internet smarks need to get over themselves.
>>
>>1526942
>give the babyfaces 0 reaction
Enzo and Cass.

American Alpha got a bigger reaction than almost anyone in the draft without even being there and their gimmick is literally Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin 2.0
>>
>>1526939
I've seen numerous smarks talk about Charles alot, she's the spearhead of Le divas revolution and they can't get enough of that.
>>
>>1526952
I never said I knew the business, nice projection though, I'm sure you win arguments with that a lot.
>>
>>1526955
>I've seen numerous smarks talk about Charles a lot
I go to /wew/tube for every WWE event streamed there and they all hate Charlotte. Reddit also prefers Becky and Sasha
>>
File: BasedHaitch.png (319KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
BasedHaitch.png
319KB, 599x337px
>>1526946
You gonna cry about it?
>>
>>1526951
If course I'd put him higher than any indie midget, he's in WWE and that has always been about character. Why do you think was going on about cesaro not having "it"
That may change now WWE is invested in catering to the smarks now though.
>>
>>1526953
Enzo and Cass were over as heels in NXT.

They were going to be over despite what they were because they have, guess what, charisma and character!

American Alpha are only over because of the Kurt Angle factor aka the "amateur wrestling background"
>>
>>1526953
Alhpas are way better than Haas No-Pop & Botchamin ever were.
>>
>>1526963
What?

Am I not allowed to express my opinion here anymore?

Fuck off to leddit where you can join in on them sucking off Triple H on the daily
>>
>>1526947
You just know some dumbass smark from reddit got that tattoo when he saw his Indy darlings starting to get pushes.
>>
>>1526961
Last I heard she was the bee's knees because of this revolution and how she was the main part of it. Times change when you need new fap material
>>
File: failed Top Guys.jpg (38KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
failed Top Guys.jpg
38KB, 642x361px
>>1526965
>WWE has always been about character

Sure it has.

>Vince claiming that Cesaro had no charisma

Because he's a fucking senile prick?
>>
>>1526972
>wahhh I'm a martyr, you're persecuting me

Please keep "expressing your opinion" this is hilarious!
>>
>>1526980
Cesaro may talk like he has charisma be he has the personality of a fucking damp mop.

How about you get mad, or happy, or sad, or even fucking disappointed, the guy has 1 face and 0 emotion when he's in the ring. I barely ever seen the guy "lose" it.
>>
>>1526967
Enzo & Cass were heels in NXT for like 3 tapings and were turned face BECAUSE they got so over.

Alpha got their character bits over as well, why do you think people are way into the READY/WILLING/GABLE schtick?
>>
>>1526985
>why do you think people are way into the READY/WILLING/GABLE schtick?
Because they really want Kurt Angle back.
>>
>>1526982
>I barely ever seen the guy "lose" it.

Why would a guy whose gimmick is "Professional Wrestling Machine" ever lose it?

He displayed emotion in the ring just last night. Seems like you should pay more attention.
>>
>>1526980
Legend killer gimmick that took off big time and became a backstage favorite.
The big dog plays the jock type and respects his opponents, talks about family alot and plays off his shield gimmick. He's getting pushed aside now though because he can't portray a character well.
>>
>>1526953
Enzo and Cass have character
Time will tell if AA get reactions or not. If they can't cut a promo they'll be forgotten in a few weeks.
>>
>>1526988
Actually no, his gimmick is that he's James Bond. The least cool James Bond I've ever seen.
>>
>>1526986
Wow, that's...really fucking dumb of you.
>>
>>1526992
Meant to say, backstage favorite that kept him a job
>>
>>1526992
>backstage favourite
>Randy Orton

kek
>>
>>1527002
If he wasn't he wouldn't be considered one of the best and biggest stars in this companies history, contrary to what the contrarians smarks of this board say.
>>
>>1526995
Actually, no. You're a simpleton.
>>
File: acf.gif (3MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
acf.gif
3MB, 312x250px
>>1527010
>Actually, no. You're a simpleton.
>>
>>1527006
>lowest-drawing SD Champ ever
>got his Summer title reign[s] outdrawn by Show vs. Henry in Fall
>>
>>1527002
Vince and haitch dream about him every night. That's enough to get him to hold down a job.
>>
>>1527010

Did you know your safe space /wooo/ came back online?
>>
>>1527006
Man randy was a huge cunt when he first started. Literally shat in peoples bags.

I dont know about now, but I doubt people in the back like orton when he first started.
>>
>>1527014
>Hatposting

Way to admit you got BTFO
>>
>>1526643
A lot of shitflinging going on this thread but no one is convincing me that these two are draws. No one would care about summerslam if bork wasn't on it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>1527022
>>
File: jason-jordan-chad-gable.jpg (67KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
jason-jordan-chad-gable.jpg
67KB, 650x366px
>>1526994
>If they can't cut a promo

But they can.

They're more than READY...
>>
>>1527024
The only reason why I'm even watching Summerslam are because of Randy and Brock, and to see The New Day finally fall which will be a pop to behold.

Any main event featuring a member of the shield is just so tiring, I'm tired of it, it's boring to hear any name in a title match that is SEEEETH ROLLLINNSSS, ROMMAN REIIIIGNNS or DEAN AMBROOOOOOOSE.

Please, give me some parity WWE, I'm so tired of this shit.
>>
>>1527025
>repeating the same thing over-and-over like a stroke victim

B R O K E N

D E L E T E D

It's O V A H
>>
>>1527024
Because there's not a single draw in WWE's roster right now other than Brock and Cena
>>
>>1527034
>New Day losing
>in NYC
>pop
>>
>>1527037
Exactly.
>>
>>1527040
Brooklyn is smark city and the smarks LOVE Le Bullet Club.
>>
>>1527037
this

Matt Hardy is unironically more of a draw than anyone else there, he got people to watch TNA for fuck sake
>>
>>1527038
>Brother Nero is reddit memes

You acting like a retard and me pointing it out isn't responding to your "bait" dummy.
>>
>>1527033
WILLING
>>
>>1527021
>shat in peoples bags
I forgot about that, now I remember why I liked him
>>
>>1527042
>New Day aren't over with smarks

u wot?
>>
>>1527047
>>1527021
Wasn't shit lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9hsBrfvOoU 14 seconds
>>
>>1527037
Broken/Snapped Roman

>WWE has been dealing with historically low viewership for Monday Night Raw for a number of weeks, what with stiff competition from Monday Night Football and a fan base fed up with low quality television. That said, the company seemed to turn it around with a spectacular TLC pay-per-view (PPV) on Sunday night that closed with a super hot angle -- Roman Reigns destroying everyone, including Triple H -- to build to a highly anticipated follow up the next night on Raw.

>It worked.

>Viewers were up big this week, shooting all the way up to 3.88 million viewers. Last week's show drew just 3.05 million viewers.

>The hourly breakdown shows just how invested fans were:

>Hour one: 4.04 million
>Hour two: 3.78 million
>Hour three: 3.82 million
>>
>>1527038
Bait is just as retarded as reddit memes
>>
>>1527043
Matt Hardy is a wrestling genius, he reinvented himself to a point to where people got interested in a promotion that is the butt of jokes. No one in WWE could ever pull off what Matt did because they're not talented enough

You know what's funny, every veteran wrestler in WWE loves Broken Matt. They think it's awesome
>>
>>1527049
Smarks love the new day, but they love muh japanese foreign talent on the same level.
>>
>>1527049
Not in the past 3 months or so since they started catering to the casuals with silly segments, where have you been?
>>
>>1527057
>New Day getting monster pops just these past 2 days

Where have YOU been?
>>
>>1527060
Not that guy, but that Sunny Boy skit was one of the worst things I've ever seen
>>
>>1527055
>Styles, Karl & Gallows
>foreign Japanese
>>
>>1527064
Guess where they were signed directly from and where they got over.
>>
>>1527060
Like I said
>started catering to the casuals
The crowd doesn't solely consist of smarks, and they won't outright boo them because they're not too bad at the moment.
>>
>>1527051
Roman has a good look. He still has lots of potential to draw. I predict a heel turn for summerslam and a huge ratings boost the following raw. Cap this.
>>
>>1526708
did you have a stroke? state of the anti-smarks is shocking
>>
>>1527073
he needs to be booked so much better. they cracked the fucking code after tlc, but they went back to bullshit smiling babyface shit immediately. What the fuck?

I seriously think it was a long con from Triple H to get himself cheered and main event the biggest mania ever and get cheered in it.
>>
>>1527083
The whole WWE roster needs to be booked better.

I'm saying I can book or even know how, but so much looks like absolute shit.
>>
>>1527088
I'm not* saying

It's 3:30 am
>>
>>1527073
>potential

He's been getting a top guy push for 2 years and has made no significant ROI.

At some point, you stop being a guy with "potential" and start being a never-was.

>good look
>needs vest
>>
I think what's funny is people will and probably do now think that the 2 men in the picture of the OP are the main draw of Summerslam.

Guess what was booked first. Brock vs. Orton, before anything, guess what's the draw?

Smarks may call Vince senile, or out of touch, but he's not dumb for knowing what the casual fan wants.
>>
>>1527101
>Vince knows what the casual fan wants

Explains why his ratings have been in decline since 2001
>>
>>1527105
WWE isn't dying m8. Wrestling is dying.
>>
>>1527083
WWE is not in the habit of keeping someone good, I'm still upset over them getting rid of the BNB gimmick and how much the fans liked it. Fucking WHY would you get rid of that
>>
>>1527108
Even TNA managed to pop a rating lately.

Quit making excuses.
>>
>>1527093
>big guy so believable
>isn't balding like deanetty
>doesn't have an annoying voice like jasethy
Hes getting handled very poorly tho. He looks like a natural heel yet he was being shoved down everyone's throat as a face.
>>
>>1527110
TNA got a rating pop because of a viral video.

Still doesn't mean wrestling hasn't been dying. Most kids born post-2000s don't give a fuck about wrestling, the only people who still hang on are mid 20 somethings and older.
>>
>>1527109
Yeah that made no sense. He even came back and won the IC title back immediately. What? But they don't want the champ over with an over gimmick?
>>
>>1527093
Literally every negative towards reigns is based on booking.
Sucks on the mic so make him a silent badass like Goldberg or give him a manager like Lesnar.
Instead we got this
>Let's keep that shield gimmick on him even though they died years ago
>make his push forced as fuck so people start to detest it.
>>
>>1527115
I feel like Roman's run is very familiar with the Rock's debut. He's a samoan guy trying to get over with the fans in a positive light but they all want him to die or in Roman's case, get fired.
>>
>>1527110
TNA was at over 1.0 some years ago
And they were at 200k before all the hardys shit
>>
>>1527101
Brock vs Orton is the overall main event but the OP image is the main event of RAW. So they're partially right.
>>
Lel, do people even know about WWE's youtube

Fuck nielsen ratings look at WWE's youtube numbers, they're huge. Who wants to watch a 3 hour drawn out snorefest when you can get just as much entertainment in maybe 15-20 minutes of video content on YouTub.e.
>>
>>1527115
>big guy

Why's he need the padded push-up vest then?
>>
>>1527126
cause they got booted from spike for breaching contract shit
>>
>>1527131
I imagine alot of those youtube views are from people that don't watch wrestling, or at least watch it consistently so WWE is getting free income with it.
If you actually wanted to watch it regular you wouldn't check snippets of it, that's like watching spoilers of the walking dead without taking in.
>>
>>1527116
>NJPW, ROH, LU, CMLL, LLE, EVOLVE, PROGRESS & ICW all on the upswing
>>
>>1527116
>Most kids born post-2000s don't give a fuck about wrestling
I don't blame them, I started watching wrestling because I wanted to see bra and panties matches and roided up dudes beat the fuck out of each other...you know...entertaining things
>>
>>1527124
>Literally every negative towards reigns is based on booking.

The booking is why Reigns sucks in the ring, blows on the mic and has no charisma?
>>
>>1527142
What's there to take in when 2 hours and 30 minutes of RAW is just filler
>>
>>1527142
*tuning in
>>
>>1527143
>look at all these promotions I watch with my woo friends through ilegal streaming they are popular because we watch them I swear!
the state of you
>>
File: tumblr_o658vcQfo31th8gyno2_540.jpg (141KB, 540x607px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o658vcQfo31th8gyno2_540.jpg
141KB, 540x607px
>>1527135
?
The guy played football. Hes a big dude.
>>
>>1527147
You don't have to excel in every aspect to become a top guy. Goldberg was basically reigns but was the GOAT in the late 90's, just like reigns his potential was based on his look.
>>
>>1527148
Not much but that wasn't my point
>>
>>1527159
>le /woo/ boogeyman outta nowhere

You don't need to be afraid.
>>
>>1527171
Goldberg is also 7 feet tall and genuinely intimidating looking.

He also won 173 matches straight, something like that.
>>
>>1527167
That photo is so old it's now entering kindergarten.

>>1527171
You have to excel at something.

Reigns doesn't. Outside of a TV-pretty face and longhair he's got nothing going for him.
>>
>>1527187
Heh, remember when they forced reigns to wear sky blue contacts
>>
>>1527171
smarks can't accept that looks come first in the wrestling business.
>>
>>1527193
That maxim is clearly working out well for Roman huh?
>>
>>1527183
He won those matches because of booking, that's entirely the point I was making, potential hindered by booking.
Reigns was intimidating in the shield, he only seems like a babby because of the horse shit beanstalk promos he was told to do. And reigns had the added bonus of catering to women.
>>
>>1527193
>smarks can't accept that looks come first in the wrestling business.
>The biggest draw in wrestling history is literally a bald guy that wore black trunks, boots and a vest
>>
>>1527194
3 time champ within a year based a looks alone, bitch.
>>
>>1527197
Bald men are considered intimidating people in modern day society, so yeah, Stone Cold was intimidating as hell.
>>
>>1527195
>And reigns had the added bonus of catering to women.

The guys in OP's pic also do that, along with everything else better than Ramen.

It's OVAH.
>>
>>1527187
roman excels on putting on great matches that get the crowd involved
>>
>>1527187
Like Goldberg and his GOAT run, his look is his potential. I literally said that in the post you quoted.
You don't have to have multiple facets to get to the top.
>>
>>1527201
Except Finn can't get a crowd to react to him worth a shit

That reception he got on his "debut" was nothing
>>
File: stone_cold_steve_austin_01.png (1MB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
stone_cold_steve_austin_01.png
1MB, 820x1024px
>>1527197
>this is a bad look

state of smarks
you think he really needed that knee brace? it was a fucking decoration
>>
>>1527197
Stone cold looks like a fucking badass. I'd love to see deanetty shave that dying fucking mop on his head.
>>
>>1527212
>tfw I still can't get over the fact that Stone Cold actually has eye brows

His nature hair is extremely bright blonde, so his blonde eye brows just blend right into that chrome dome.

I always thought they didn' exist
>>
>>1527187
That photo is from 2012 the same year Chris Hero was getting heat from being a fat fucking fuck who got released one year after
>>
>>1527201
He doesn't look like a badass so he's already one step behind Roman in terms of looks, and Roman can put on a good match regardless of what the smarks think.
>>
>>1527212
>smarks
>posting Austin
>The one guy who is loved by all wrestling fans, even smarks
>>
>>1527198
>record low ratings
>booed every night
>falling ticket sales
>>
>>1527187
theres a photo of roman shirtless at wrestlemania 31 or 32. it was in his video package.
>>
>>1527208
People were already doing his entrance taunts with him on RAW.

Are you deaf, dumb AND blind?
>>
>>1527222
>goofy-faced chump who needs body armor in a fistfight

Badass.
>>
>>1527227
Booking for making him talk about beanstalks and forcing him down everyone's throat.
Everyone liked him before he did that shit.
>>
You fags wanna talk about looks? This man right here is the most influential man in the history of wrestling.
>>
>>1527212
>>1527223
The point he was making is that Austin does not fit what Vince believes "The Look" is.

Which is why Vince was so reluctant to push him and immediately stopped doing so once he no longer needed to.

Eighteen Fucking Plus.
>>
>>1527234
>everyone liked him

He couldn't even keep the crowd on-side during his SummerSlam match against eunuch Authority heel Orton!
>>
>>1527233
Body armor makes him look indestructible, on top of his stature and wrestling style that makes him a badass
>goofy face
Uwotm8
>>
>>1527244
Roman has big lips
>>
File: 1358159067200.jpg (763KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1358159067200.jpg
763KB, 1280x850px
>>1527239
>he

and no, that's not what 'he' meant
>>
>>1527243
That was the beginning of the forced push, same with dbry and the authority shit but smarks love that midget to bits so he got a pass.

Remember I said liked not loved.
>>
>>1527244
>Body armor makes him look indestructible,

If he's indestructible why does he need the armor?

The utter fucking state of Romarks.
>>
>>1527234
Please. Enzo says stupider shit every show. Reigns just sucks on the mic, low energy.
>>
>>1527216
>I'd love to see deanetty shave that dying fucking mop on his head.
It screams insecurity aka not badass aka lame. Balding-cucks like ambrose and Corbin have to face reality already and go full angle/stone cold/basham bros already. None of that gay combover shit ambrose.
>inb4 someone brings up hogan
Hogan didn't try to hide his hairline under a few strands of wet hair like deanetty because he's not an insecure little bitch.
>>
>>1527250
>implying I'm him

That would make you wrong either way, dummy.
>>
>>1527250

>>1527197 and >>1527223 is me you goof.
>inb4 post a screenshot
>Implying I need to prove anything here
>>
>>1527254
Nothing implies that he needs it, it simply increases his look.
That's like saying Rambo needed a gatling gun.
>>
>>1527258
I feel if Dean shaved that disgusting wet seaweed on his head I'd probably take him more seriously as a "crazy person".

Now he just looks really dirty and filthy.
>>
>>1527263
If he doesn't need it, why does he wear it?
>>
>>1527257
Because he's a comedy genius, even getting appraisal from BMJ
Can you imagine Goldberg saying half the shit Roman was told to say?
>>
>>1527258
This. People like Hogan embraced the fact he was going bald, he didn't hide it, it was just who he was. These modern day guys who's hairlines have literally reached the center of their scalps should honestly just give up, or stop trying to hide it.
>>
>>1527258
No Hogan hid his baldness with a bandana
>>
>>1527270
I just told you, to increase his look. Why not make something that looks good even better?
>>
>>1527274
he took it off
>>
>>1527272
Goldberg is legitimately the coolest looking wrestler of all time, Roman wishes he looked as good as Goldberg.
>>
File: hh.vadapt.620.high_.10.jpg (34KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
hh.vadapt.620.high_.10.jpg
34KB, 620x414px
>>1527274
That bandanna was not on 100% of the time

These guy's hair is disgusting and you can clearly see how far back their hairline is. It takes away from their look not add to it.
>>
>>1527281
>Goldberg is legitimately the coolest looking wrestler of all time
Hi Bill
>>
>>1527283
He's up there. Top 3.
>>
I can't take Dean Ambrose's look seriously because ever since he left the Shield he went from guy with slicked hair and protection agency gear to someone who looks like they smell like shit and cigarettes.
>>
>>1527277
>he needs the padded vest to increase his look

Thanks for proving my point.
>>
File: hollywood.gif (73KB, 391x290px) Image search: [Google]
hollywood.gif
73KB, 391x290px
>all this Hogan talk

18+
>>
>>1527281
His promos are clouding your judgment because they made him seem like a babby, Goldberg wouldn't look so tough while saying the shit Roman did.
Proof=the constant badass talk amongst fans when he was in the shield before creative ruined him
>>
>>1527254
No one is a roman reigns mark you fucking idiot.
Reasonable people will look at this utter shamble of a lockeroom and try to salvage any main event level draws from it
>>1527264
Kek this post made me spit out my water but yeah I completely agree.
>>
>>1527289
The reason he seemed good in The Shield is because Seth & Dean were carrying his Romannetty ass
>>
>>1527288
>Oh no one man's legacy is tarnished because he said nigger
>>
>>1527289
Nah, Roman looks like a Gypsy.
>>
>>1527291
>and try to salvage any main event level draws from it

What's that got to do with pushing Roman?

He's a failed experiment. Time for you to move on.
>>
>>1527286
>saying needs for the 3rd time
I know you hate being proved wrong but making something good look better does not mean it is needed in the first place. Badass = add armor = more badass. That doesn't mean his look is shit without it.
>>
>>1527294
There's been a lot of really fucking dumb posts in here and yours is somehow the dumbest of them.
>>
>>1527299
Yeah, Hulk never slammed Andre ever. Not allowed to discuss the blonde boogeyman
>>
>Based Balor vs A+
>Based Dean vs Ziggler
STAY BTFO ANTI-SMARKS
>>
>>1527292
Seth and dean would look like a couple of jobbers if they didn't have an enforcer like roman with them. Can you imagine if that skinny fatfuck Chris hero was apart of the shield like cm cuck wanted? LMAO fucking league of jobbers right there
>>
>>1527292
The shield added to his look, that was the point from the start his look is his potential, just like Goldberg with his winning streak. It made him look better.
>>
>>1527298
I bet you get worked by padded bras + chicken fillets too.
>>
>>1527304
The main appeal of the PPV is two guys who have been in the company since the year 2000.

Try again.
>>
>>1527304
Romarks literally are in great grief right now. Be gentle to them
>>
>>1527305
>Rollins powerbombs Reigns like he's nothing
>Reigns can barely get Bryan up for a suplex
>>
>>1527305
They all needed each other
Dean and Seth needed Roman as the "powerhouse" of the group
Seth and Roman needed Dean as the "guy that can actually cut promos"
Dean and Roman needed Seth as the "guy that is good at wresting"
>>
How did Roman get so fat in the span of a month

He looks like he put on weight on top of his Le Cock n Load punches looking like shit
>>
>>1527313
But Roman is the weakest of the 3
>>
>>1527312
lmao roman was throwing the leprechaun around the ring like he was a fucking plushie yesterday kys
>>
>>1527314
he's samoan

and hes not fat. go ahead post a pic. i have raw downloaded on my compute
>>
>>1527312
Did you fail to see Roman tossing Finn across the entire ring yesterday or do you chose to ignore these things to make yourself seem dumb?
>>
>>1527316
>boasting about throwing around Finn "Didn't even have to cut for the CWC" Balor

so powerful
>>
>>1527312
And Sami also lifted reigns effortlessly while roman struggled to lift a sub-200lbs manlet. What a (((raw))) strength
>>
>>1527322
Nice back pedaling.
>>
>>1527312
Hating on Roman for every little thing is one thing but making shit up doesn't help
>>
>>1527312
he over head press those niggers like they are nothing for his black tiger bomb

also his one arm deadlift powerbomb. aj styles is 220 lbs, he did it effortlessly on him
>>
>>1527312
Crossfit Jesus is totally stronger than a football player. You(like most smarks) have never played sport in your life.
>>
>>1527328
>he didn't watch Fastlane
>>
>>1527330
He's also done his false pin into powerbomb thing to Brock. Many times. Without effort.
>>
>>1527322
Also, Balor''s BILLED weight is 190 lbs. Just remember that WWE loves to exaggerate guys' weight which means Balor most likely weighs less than that
>>
>All this nitpicking because it's not easy for Roman to get someone up for a Razor's Edge

I'd like to see you twats put a 200 pound weight over your head like a crucifix while it also "attempts to get out of it"
>>
>>1527331
Yeah I'm sure you're an NCAA Division-1 athlete yourself pal

>football player

The whole reason that Ramen came to WWE is 'cause he sucked at football KEK
>>
>>1527314
>>1527314
>I love watching skinny manlets because they look like me
Gain height ya manlets
>>
This is so great - anti-smarks getting BTFO constantly.

Face it anti-smarks, you lost.
>>
>>1527346
Wew lad, where did the hell that projection come from, all I said was Roman looked chunky in the chin.

Little insecure are ya?
>>
>>1527330
Reigns was clearly having trouble getting Seff up for that Bomb

>Styles
>220lbs

nah
>>
>>1527349
You have to go back
>>
>>1527345
same with steve austin, the rock, goldberg, brock, and every wrestler ever
>>
>>1527345
Uh yeh, Same with Brock Lesnar, and a lot of WWE wrestlers in history.
>>
File: BasedGeordie.gif (2MB, 350x170px) Image search: [Google]
BasedGeordie.gif
2MB, 350x170px
>>1527344
I'd like to see Roman not get outmuscled by the littlest guys on the roster but it seems like we're both SOL.
>>
>>1527355
Goldberg was an NFL player, he didn't suck at football
>>
>>1527345
Brock couldn't make the NFL and he's a freak. You literally have no idea how powerful you have to be to even make it to how far roman got. Now you're trying to convince me crossfit twink is stronger than reigns, just lmao.
>>
>>1527357
Lesnar only played football in high school. It wasn't until after his first WWE run that he tried to play football and failed at it so he joined UFC instead
>>
>>1527365
Brock was the last person cut in his season and he was playing injured.
>>
>>1527183
goldberg is the same height as roman reigns
>>
>>1527361
Suplex's are easier to do than Black Tiger bombs.

I don't get this meme of comparing a move that's just basically carrying a man over your head with his assistance from his waist to putting a man's arms above your head to holding him like he's jesus nailed to the cross into a sitout powerbomb.
>>
>>1527372
>deadlift
>with assistance

You Romarks are truly stupid.

>Suplex's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzAWQaZuTyE
>>
>thread about the manlet finn and the fag seth
>everyone talking about based Roman
SMARKS WORKED BY THE BIG DOG AGAIN
>>
>>1527369
Even more props tio Lesnar,he's an absolute freak and is deservedly a draw.
>>
>>1527381
>Professional wrestling suplex's
>A deadlift

Haha, okay.
>>
>>1527372
Yeah, I think some people in this thread don't understand the wrestlers help each other with some of these moves
>>
>>1527381
>deadlift
>falling over on your back
>>
>>1527384
They're sidestepping because they know their Indy midgets can't draw a dime kek.
Everyone wants to talk about the big dog because he's more interesting to talk about aka a bigger draw.
>>
>>1526681

Who would you book to be in the world/universal title matches for Summer Slam? Genuinely curious.
>>
File: Rick.gif (2MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
Rick.gif
2MB, 250x187px
>Being so weak you can only brag about lifting cruiserweights
Based Rick Steiner
>>
>>1527399
RICK STEINER'S A GENETIC FREAK THAT'S WHY
>>
>>1526643
They nerfed Tyler Black a lot with his Seth Rollins character , he is basically a chicken now.
Also Finn as a fcae just doesn't work.
90% of his NXT matches he did nothing more than finishers , his oponets ALWAYS look better than him. His only gimmick is the demon aka Body painting.
>>
>>1527253
With Bryan it felt earned since he had to eat shit for a decade despite being the best wrestler on the earth then in WWE he had to eat shit for longer. Reigns feels undeserved. It's the same reason people hated rocky.
>>
>>1526651
the WWE also has to reestablish and protect Finn's demon persona, if Seth wins it wont be clean.
>>
>>1527491
bryan was pushed immediately in WWE....
>>
>>1527514
He lost all his matches in NXT and was eliminated almost immediately. He came back then was fired for choking someone, then tore it up with the US title, was constantly shit on by commentary, got a fluke WHC win and got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by sheamus. It wasn't till he got insanely over in team hell no where it became apparent that they couldn't fuck around anymore and had to push him. Then they fucked around even more.
>>
>>1526862
>who is Naito?
>who is Dalton Castle?
>who is Cheeseburger?
>who are the Briscoes?
>who are Roppongi Vice?
>>
>>1527589
good question
>>
>>1526897
When you're getting booed when you enter and get no reaction in the ring you aren't a good heel. It means you're boring and no one wants to see you, when you make people want to change the channel or go fucking piss it's a loss not a win
>>
>>1527024
>no one is convincing me that these two are draws
don't fucking worry about it because the place will obviously sellout.
>>
>>1527193
>men judging other men on looks
there's a reason we judge talent first and that's because were not fucking gay like you homosexual anti-smarks
>>
>>1527659
Stupid. Andre the giant is ugly yet big so hes believable, therefore he has a good look. Stop projecting faggot.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.