[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: legit draws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: 91da8cf1f0eddie-guerrero.jpg (43KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
91da8cf1f0eddie-guerrero.jpg
43KB, 600x674px
>Meltzer: When they found out that Smackdown lost significant hispanic viewership in segments without Eddie, he became a star.
>>
His feud with JBL was funny as fuck
>>
>eddie
>a draw

ROFL
>>
>vanilla and brown midgets
>drawing
>>
>>1526442
Spics prove it.
>>
There have only been 3 draws in the history of wrestling. Hulk Hogan put it on the map, Steve Austin blew it up to maximum potential, and The Rock kept it afloat after the dust settled on the Attitude Era.

Viewership has steadily declined no matter who was on top since then. Cena isn't a draw, he's a meme. The John Cena prank call video has far, FAR more views then any episode of Raw or Smackdown or any PPV has had his entire career.
>>
>>1526429
he made seth a fan and become the A+ player we see today.
>tfw no seth vs eddie match.
>>
>>1526448
He was literally not a draw and you can look it up yourself. 18+

Spics are a small part of the audience
>>
>>1526465
>Spics are a small part of the audience
lel they will become the majority in a few years honky, get used to it.
>>
>itt: people who think one man drawing is a thing except in extreme cases
>>
>>1526465
>Spics are a small part of the audience
LOL you are a literal retard. Take a stats class sometime
>>
>>1526465
>>1526480

Butthurt beanbags.
>>
>>1526480
Explain why he wasn't a draw then.
>>
File: cm-punk.png (834KB, 678x820px) Image search: [Google]
cm-punk.png
834KB, 678x820px
>>
>>1526484
Eddie said he was glad when his title run was finished because he couldn't deal with the stress of not being able to carry the company
>>
>>1526480
>taking a statistics class
>to learn how many mexicucks watch wrestling

This is what beaners are actually taught in what passes for colleges in Mexico.
>>
>>1526496
yeah cause he couldn't draw for shit, not that I blame him. he was just born short, its genetics
>>
>>1526498
No you moron. 25% of the smackdown viewership is a pretty fucking big deal
>>
if you think mexicans are a minority in wrestling fans
then you are retarded wrestling is like cocaine to mexicans
>>
ITT: spic damage control and asshurt
>>
>>1526460
>TIL: wrestling didn't exist until 1984

>>1526465
CMLL is the most watched professional wrestling promotion in the entire world.
>>
>>1526464
Seth always HBK inspired him and was his favorite wrestler, he just took Eddies moveset and added the Pedigree/Phoenix Splash
>>
Isn't Eddie hated in Mexico from teaming with Art Barr way back when?
>>
>>1526550
nigger shut the fuck up, his dad Gory Guerrero had a lot of respect from the old days and the worst thing Eddie did was taking off his mask.
>>
>>1526538
ITT: gringos argue with each other while thinking each other Mexicans
>>
>>1526437
Shit its 12 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNOUJbgXPMk
>>
>>1526464
He did the same to SashA+ too. Pretty based for a spic 2bh
>>
>>1526437
Aura lay viva me rasa
>>
>>1526465
>spics are a small part of the audience
Bullshit. Soon the Jewnited States will be less than 50% white.
>>
>>1526447
Mocha midgets are a draw.
Vanilla midgets are not.
>>
>>1528159
Hispanics count as white unless you need your statistics to say something specific. Asians, too, for that matter.
>>
>>1526460
We all sense your middle age induced sadness. The 40s will be good to you, don't stress little man
>>
>>1528424

>Dafuq?

>Some Asians are whiter in skin than "White" people. At least they contribute to society.

>But Mexicans and Blacks belong together.
>>
>>1529963
>But Mexicans and Blacks belong together.
fuck blacks

-Mexican
>>
>>1526550
They were a rudo(heel)team along with Louie Spicolli. Sad that all three are gone.
>>
>>1526442
He was. Sometimes the people that draw and the people that seem popular on the internet are not the same thing.
>>
>>1532612
18+
>>
>>1532612
Uh Eddie was always popular with internet fans going back to ECW in 1995. You have to be at least 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>1532612
Fact of the matter is, Eddie moved ratings. Smackdown was destroying everything in latino viewership, but when Eddie wasn't there it would fall out of the top 10.
>>
>>1532960
I suppose Roman is a massive draw then because of how popular he is with the fat black woman demographic.
>>
How come they never toured mexico while eddie was champ?
>>
If eddie where alive today he would be stone cold or rock level legend.
I remember one time he came out and sat in a chair and said nothing and the crowd booed him.
One other time he unmasked every mexican wrestler in wcw at the same time.
He was a master heel
>>
>>1526437
It was also the bloodiest.
>>
>>1526541
>TIL

Seriously fuck back off to Reddit.

How the fuck did you find your way over here
>>
>>1526464
>>1526548
That's probably a company line. HBK always inspires the athletic guys, Hogan inspires the conventional ones, Bret the technical ones, and Stone Cold the unconventional ones.
In an article a while back, Seth said his favourite wrestle ever was Necro Butcher.
>>
>>1532921
>>1532934
He was like okay. He wasn't an internet darling. I'm 31 and I was lurking #prowrestling and #wwf
Benoit was the guy for most of the internet.

>Latinos didn't have much internet access
>>
File: m'raw.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
m'raw.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>1526465
>t. nwowolfpack
>>
File: Crushgals.jpg (13KB, 220x316px) Image search: [Google]
Crushgals.jpg
13KB, 220x316px
>>
>>1533264
Holy shit based wolfpack
>>
File: fedoralord and his invisible gf.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fedoralord and his invisible gf.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>1533272
>t. Kevin Nash
>>
>taking wwe network surveu today
>they specifically ask me if Im hispanic
>not what race are you
>but are you hispanic y/n?
>am hispanic
>automatically think of Eddie
>get sad

WE LIE WE CHEAT WE STEAL
>>
>>1533319
Holy shit based wolfpack killing """"phil""""
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.