[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sasha banks is an hero.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

I'm a 36 year old man, and when I see her wrestle or just listen to her theme in the car, my depression goes away for a little while and I feel like there's nothing dragging down me now... 'Cause a girl gonna push it all out the way.

And I know there's some of you smarmy fuckin' marks out there thinking, "Damn it, another sad bastard with a boner for Sasha." No.
I've listened to her interviews on podcasts and heard about how she grew up and wanting to be a professional wrestler since she was a child, wanting to be just like Eddie Guerrero, following her dream to becoming a WWE Superstar even though people said she shouldn't or couldn't... and now she's WWE Women's Champion.
She makes me ENJOY wrestling again, whether watching her being the most dastardly heel since Roddy Piper and stealing Izzy's headband and making her cry in Sasha v Bayley 2 or by fighting for 15+ minutes against Sasha in the best women's match since WrestleMania. She makes me glad that there are positive female wrestlers that my daughter can look up to when she watches wrestling with me instead of just the sex symbols from the Attitude Era and most of Ruthless Aggression. She gives me hope looking toward the future for women's wrestling. She makes me want to lie, cheat and steal.

Between Sasha, Bayley, Sami Zayn, and Finn Balor... they're what kids need to see as "The Good Guys" in wrestling right now and I'm glad she's leading the way as champ.
>>
File: 1469541837255.gif (3MB, 446x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469541837255.gif
3MB, 446x375px
>>
>>1526329
KEEK
>>
You sound like the type of guy that would go to her autograph signings just so you could shoot her and be forever known as the person who murdered Sasha Banks.
>>
>>1526323
Sasha is so good she can wrestle herself for 15 minutes?

>positive female wrestlers
>character is an entitled brat
>She makes me want to lie, cheat and steal
The cognitive dissonance of neckbeards
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.