[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on them to end New Day's reign?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Thoughts on them to end New Day's reign?
>>
>>1522966
I don't like the way WWE tells them to work. Very standard style.
>>
Why did they have to split The Club? They had a nice thing going.
>>
he needs to bust out some neckbreakers
>>
Yup, Summerslam is the perfect time to do it.
>>
Anderson's Gun Stun should be like his secret weapon

Kind of how AJ has yet to do but has promised a Spiral Tap and how Jericho every once in a long while will bring out the Lion Tamer
>>
>>1522978
but its just a rko
>>
>>1522997
He could use the Fireman's Carry variant instead to make it separate from the RKO.
>>
>>1522997
And the RKO is just a Diamond Cutter
>>
>>1523003
Eh both are jumping diamond cutters.
>>
MYSELF AND MY HOT ASIAN WIFE

CHEMISTRY
>>
>>1522966
They'll have the title going into WrestleMania where they'll be beaten by Enzo and Cass.
>>
How would you lads rate based Karl's spinebusters?
>>
File: doubleaspinebuster.gif (3MB, 251x188px) Image search: [Google]
doubleaspinebuster.gif
3MB, 251x188px
>>1523029
not as good as his dads.
>>
>>1522966
They take the titles off the New Day
Finn wins the galactic title or w/e
Solid stable

Too bad they couldn't find anyone better to form a stable with those titles
>>
>>1523029
Based/10
>>
>>1523004
nope its faster
>>
Why are these cookie cutter jobbers getting a title feud? Didn't they lose to the Usos?
>>
>>1523138
Karl is one of the most talented men on the roster
>>
File: D-Bry.gif (2MB, 560x299px) Image search: [Google]
D-Bry.gif
2MB, 560x299px
>>1522966
All of my "YES!" chants.
>>
>>1522978

I miss the old Lion Tamer. Now he does it like a standard Boston Crab.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.