[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will manlets ever recover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Will manlets ever recover?
>>
I very strongly disagree with his opinions in how the Wrestling product should be.
>>
SMARKS COMPLETELY BTFO BY BASED RUSSO

>>1522537
back to woo
>>
>>1522540
Can't go back to where I've never been.
>>
>>1522540
>I watch wrestling and I know it's fake, but trust me, I'm not a smark
>>
>>1522544
By that logic, 99% of the crowd are Smarks.
Whatever, the term has lost all meaning.
>>
The "IWC" is a retarded term in 2016 because everyone in on the Internet. Plus one of the WWE's core revenue streams relies on it.
>>
>>1522545
Most are. Casuals just watch TV or take their kids to events.
>>
>>1522526
>G-guys, pay attention to me. I-I don't like the things you like! Yeah, that's it, am I not an absolute madman? P-please, it's so cold out here
>>
>>1522526
he never recovered from obliviousness that not even tna want this guy
>>
>>1522526
Not really, because you are not putting any effort not do you have anything actually important to clean up, you irrelevant has-been
>>
>>1522544
that isn't what smark means, smarky
>>
>>1522526
RUSSO BTOFING OBESE SMARKS
>>
>>1522565
I didn't know "someone who has a different opinion than mine" was the proper definition of smark. Thanks for clearing that up
>>
BASED RUSSO SAVING WRESTLING AGAIN
>>
>>1522546

its been a retarded term for 2 decades now you newfag

18+
>>
>>1522557
This.
Russo resorting to DUDE WEED LMAO gimmick to try and keep people talking about him is a sign of how bad he is slipping into obscurity. He is literally just a troll now and makes his living arguing with nerds on the Internet.
It is quite pathetic.
>>
>>1522526
Based russo

Anyone down with my nigger xRazorfistx is down with bretchad
>>
>>1522526

>Ramblings to his 40k followers on twitter by a washed up hack who's virtually blackballed from the entire industry.
>>
>>1522526
Why the fuck would they follow him in the first place? Fucking idiots!
>>
>>1522545
>By that logic, 99% of the crowd are Smarks.
they are, that's why smark is a fucking retarded term

al snow was right about everything, E V E R Y T H I N G
>>
File: 1469573085838.png (96KB, 336x366px)
1469573085838.png
96KB, 336x366px
Literally who gives a fuck about this autist

he's almost as irrelevant as every shitposter here

he's like that cornette faggot, completely retarded and irrelevant, only this one is even more of a who than him
>>
>>1522526
5'2" manlet here saying that no, I will not recover. Not in the near future anyway
>inb4 someone tells me to kill myself
>inb4 someone tells me to have sex
>>
Why would one pick weeds after a rainstorm? You would want them dry to get a better grip.
>>
File: 5638244_orig.jpg (33KB, 653x400px) Image search: [Google]
5638244_orig.jpg
33KB, 653x400px
what's his fucking problem?
>>
>>1522526
what did he say?
>>
>>1523709
Based anon
>>
>>1523880
>life already told you to kys and you haven't so what's the point
>>
File: lizsuperstars.gif (21KB, 220x166px)
lizsuperstars.gif
21KB, 220x166px
Russo wrote for The Rock and Austin.

Let that settle in for a moment.

Oh who am I kidding, most of you were 3 years old when The Rock was running like a Brama bull.
>>
Russo has discovered the Ultimate Work and found Jesus. Be an ass six days out of the week, pray on the seventh to get back on the A-List

Worked for him and Shawn Michaels, it can work for you too.
>>
>>1523709
This, i just do not get why anyone gives a shit about russo. He's literally just some faggot with big eyebrows
>>
>>1523709
This is true.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.