[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on Swerved and the WWE's attempts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: WWE_Swerved.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_Swerved.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
What are your thoughts on Swerved and the WWE's attempts to expand into movies/non-sports entertainment TV shows?
>>
Swerved is utter cringe. Ya can tell the wrestlers dont even want to be apart of it and when they reveal the prank to strangers and go "You just got swerved! XD"they have no clue what theyre talking about.
>>
Every single one has been ass with the exception of the rare Table for 3 and Stone Cold Podcast.
>>
Swerved exposes just how irrelevant wrestling is because nobody can recognise any of the wrestlers
>>
>>1522142
Ride Along is entertaining at least
>>
Their documentaries are pretty good
>>
>>1522156

>"Do you own the WWE Network?"
>no answer

Ride Along is good though.
>>
>>1522156
exactly. I remember when they got Charlotte or someone else to shout "Larry" which is an Impractical Jokers reference I cringed too much and haven't watched it ever since
>>
Season 2 was meh aside from the ones where they tricked kids
>>
>>1522142
Swerved is awful.

Ride along, stone cold podcast, E+C and the documentaries are good
>>
File: 1377555892750.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1377555892750.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
>>1522142
I remember Season 1 of Swerved actually being pretty decent and having some good moments since superstars pranked superstars

What happened? How did it go to shit?
What happened?
>>
Swerved was good when the jokes were on the wrestlers.
>>
>>1522312
They couldn't keep pranking superstars or they'd wise up to it
>>
>>1522268
The cockels of my heart brah. So warm.
Reminds me when mick foley did a surprise assembly speech at my school when i was in 8th grade in 02.
I actually like swerved.
The only bits i dont like are if its pee, poop or fart related those "pranks" are the cringe.
I tell you there were some moments of swerved where i was laughing to the point that my faces cheeks were starting to hurt.
I really enjoyed three out of the five camp wwes, there's one ok episode, and theres only one i didnt care for.
Table for three can be good.
Podcasts are good.
There hour countdown shows can be good depending on the topic.
Ride along has some good episodes.
Ive watched the first four eps of EACSTTROA and for the most part have enjoyed them.
Seriously i know i can exploit this shut and just have free wwe network forever.
However the wwe took a gamble, and honestly its worth every single penny and should be supported.
It couldve just been the ppvs and it would have been worth it.
All the extra content in ring outside the ring backstage segments and network originals is like getting the sloppiest blkw job of your life nutting in her mouth she swallows continues until you nut at least three more times and pass out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.