[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry Roman. The Kliq has taken over.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Sorry Roman. The Kliq has taken over.
>>
Based Hunter burying the anti-smarks
>>
KO in his sunday's finest
>>
>>1521008
But can they draw a dime?
pro-tip: They can't
>>
>>1521038
>Bálor & KO sell merch out the ass
>>
>>1521062
So do Dean and Rollins, though.
>>
>>1521033
Once Haitch is in full control after Vinny is done the show will be just like NXT
>>
>>1521067
>three hours of squash matches
>frequent women's main events
>Balor getting pushed hard

I'm not sure how I feel about this.
>>
>>1521065
(Rollins is in OP's pic bud)

>>1521069
The squashes are a necessity for NXT's format and let's not pretend that RAW wasn't plenty squashy tonight.
>>
>>1521074
I know. The point was that moving merch =/= being a draw, because Dean and Rollins do, and they are not.
>>
File: 1469232023492.png (161KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1469232023492.png
161KB, 424x318px
>>1521065
As does cesaro
>>
>>1521076
Rollins popped the highest rating of the 3-hour Era and Ambrose house shows were outselling the WWE Champion's tour. ^_^
>>
>>1521087
And yet neither of them are draws.
>>
>>1521088
If they garnered more attention than average that WOULD make them draws, slowpoke.
>>
>>1521088
Seth will be the biggest draw since Cena
Rollins=Ratings
>>
>>1521035
KO´s HoF entrance and speech will be epic
>>
>>1521092
>record low ratings (below the average)
>more attention than average

You get one more shot.
>>
>>1521099
Rollins also hit the record high rating in his 1st night as WWE Champ so you tell me.
>>
>>1521103
>still relying on scenarios that are contradicted by the norm of their reigns

Strike three, you're out. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>1521096
Just repeating something over and over again doesn't make it true. Fucking meming anti-smark. Please stay away from sharp objects for a day or two
>>
>>1521109
>replying to nothing with bubbling rage

Absolutely furious.
>>
>>1521106
>people are into new thing
>they check it out
>WWE continues being terrible
>they leave

Maybe get an adult to read it to you shitposter lad.
>>
>>1521117
You're still trying? ^_^
>>
>>1521118
One of us probably should.
>>
>>1521123
No thanks, Cuckter
>>
>>1521128
>Carter false-flagging

Getting sad now bud.
>>
>>1521223
Say his name again, you're really elevating the quality of posting here.
>>
>>1521240
Hello Beato.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.