[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improving the product

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: shane.jpg (24KB, 464x508px) Image search: [Google]
shane.jpg
24KB, 464x508px
So guys I had some random thoughts in the shower earlier on how to improve the main roster product of the WWE and got to thinking that the brand split could offer a unique opportunity.

A lot of the talents' matches have gotten worse , bodies have gotten worse (see Becky and Charlotte) and the promo/mic talents have not improved going from NXT to the main roster. The biggest reason for that is the travel schedule. There's no where to choreograph key spots in matches, there's no real time to coach promo and mic skills and the talent probably doesn't get time to sit with the writers and work on their characters with them.

What I would do, now that the brand was split, was build another NXT type compound and use that as "main roster" headquarters. They can build an arena and have their weekly live shows there. The way this would work, is each brand would take turns being at the compound for a month while the other brand would be on the road for the month. This way while one brand was out on the road, giving fans a chance to go to the live shows the other brand would be at the compound working on things. For instance, Dean can work with a nutritionist to bulk up and get a better body as champion, guys who work together can choreograph their spots all week to put on top tier matches, they can work with the writers on their promos and characters so there would be more interesting and that stuff can carry over on the road. We'd see better matches on both brands, less botches and injuries and far better character development/story telling. The shows can still both be weekly and live, the brand that is at the compound would do all their shows from the same arena for that month.

They can do a lot more video packages and more of those cool "sit down" interview type promos that aren't live and can be redone.

What do you guys think? Sexy Shane unrelated
>>
File: basedbischoff.png (304KB, 604x508px) Image search: [Google]
basedbischoff.png
304KB, 604x508px
>>1519499
Maybe, but why would we want another Cuck Sail audience in charge of the talent that matters?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.