[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw Roman didn't turn heel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: heath slater.png (325KB, 553x449px) Image search: [Google]
heath slater.png
325KB, 553x449px
tfw Roman didn't turn heel.
>>
>>1519069
why didn't he tho?
>>
Looks like a character from Bob's Burgers desu
>>
aj styles has aged poorly
>>
is that phil brooks?
>>
Dude looks like someone in the create-a-character thing of WWE 2K16 made his chin into the negatives

Dude's got a -1 chin
>>
>>1519089
holy shit kek
>>
File: fwx-bobs-burgers-cookbook.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
fwx-bobs-burgers-cookbook.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
Cartoon looking ass
>>
>>1519069
I hope he comes back next week and gets a clean win over Roman Reigns.

They can book him as Heath Slater's daddy, and then go into a feud with Heath because he got signed to Raw and Slater didn't.
>>
>>1519069
>Literally no chin
>>
>>1519089
>>1519119
lol yeah
>>
>>1519069
What did Vince tell him before he got to the ring?
>>
>>1519138
>Welcome to the big leagues kid
>>
>>1519069
>>1519069

Typical aspie poster this guy.
>>
Where did these random literal who jobbers come from?
>>
>>1519169
Local talent m8
>>
>>1519169
Local indy promotions and training schools. I think the literally called up and asked for the goofiest looking motherfucker they could send.
>>
>>1519169
>not knowing about "local talent just lucky to be there"
18+
>>
>>1519177
>"Hey we're looking for some jobber to job to a 7 foot mastodon"
>"Alright sounds good"
>'Give us the most cartoonish son of a bitch you got'
>>
>>1519069
Does /asp/ know, squashing local talent used to be the wrestlersIn norm?

the stars would literally slay scores of jobbers inbetween major events where they would finally face someone relevant.

Nia also squashed some local talent nobody college kid tonight.
>>
>>1519800
They brought out local talent weeks ago to job to the Shining Stars. It's not the first time they've started doing this in the last few months
>>
Yeah, why did he even lose? Makes no sense. Perfect case to snap like he did at TLC where he got unanimously over for once and then won the title and got You deserve it chants at PHILLY
>>
File: arethey.jpg (76KB, 875x568px) Image search: [Google]
arethey.jpg
76KB, 875x568px
>>before Strowman
>>after Strowman
>>
So am I supposed to know who this guy is or something?
>>
>>1520226
No, he's just local talent that was to strowman

He looks funny though
>>
>>1519800
Jobbers used to be normal, they were used as throw away guys to make the main guys seem stronger, jobbers used to be just anyone who would take 500 bucks to get fake beat up, usually hobos.
>>
>>1520077
Hahahah
>>
>>1520240
>>1519800
And it works wonders.

Ryback looked like a legit monster when squashing local jobbers on SD.
>>
I hope Mr. Negative Chin got payed a somewhat good paycheck to get beat up for a minute and a half.

That ring interview made me feel a little bit bad for the guy, even though I knew I was getting worked
>>
Strowman's new theme is amazingly good.
>>
>>1519069
Whats the name of this guy?
>>
>>1520273

meth slater
>>
>>1520285
>tfw he's actually heath slater after not getting drafted.
>>
>>1519069
>tfw no FO4
>>
Random question. What do you guys think of Lucha Underground?
>>
>>1520365

GOAT promotion
>>
>>1520365
It's a meme
>>
>>1520365
It's shit, wewtist
>>
>>1520373
Would you watch it or Tna?
>>
>>1520376
TNA
>>
>>1520378
AGEEN? And AGEEN? And AGEEN? Are you OBSELETE Anon?
>>
>>1519069
Better promo than Kalisto
>>
>>1519069
It is obvious Vince won't turn him. Last night was the perfect time to do it, and they still won't pull the trigger. I was expecting Roman to slide back in the ring and destroy Finn while he was celebrating. But nope.
>I hope he beats Seth, and I really respect Finn

Basically Cena 2.0.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.