[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why's he getting buried bros? ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 21

File: Roman_Reigns.0.jpg (34KB, 599x503px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns.0.jpg
34KB, 599x503px
Why's he getting buried bros? ;_;
>>
>>1518656
Roman fookin' Reigns? Get tah fook outta here
>>
I bet he snorts adderall and plays "hurt."
>>
what was with all the modified blue thunder bombs?
>>
FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE! FUCK YOU VINCE!
>>
>>1518656
Because he got caught roiding, lol.
>>
Dropped. Sick of the goddamn fatass Full Memers ruining wrestling.

It is COMPLETELY FUCKING STUPID to have some little midget beat Reigns and makes it look stupid as fuck.

Fuck idiot smarks.
>>
Pinned cleaned twice two days in a row. KeK
>>
He could have had it all now he's jobbing to manlets
>>
>Non Demon Finn beat Roman Reigns CLEAN
jesus fuck. Not only that but it was by far the cleanest as well
>>
File: ew.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
ew.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>NXT's version of Roman Reigns beats main roster's Roman Reigns
yaaay
>>
>Pinned CLEAN by jasethy in MITB
>Pinned clean again by Deanetty last night
>Pinned clean by Baloring tonight
How will anti-smarks ever recover?
>>
oh im laffin

wew
>>
>pandering to smarks again

did wwe not learn from 2011
we're about to see sub 2 million viewers.
>>
>can't even beat a vanilla midget 190 pound boy clean

Man Roman is so buried.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR

WHEN THE FUCK DOES MY ROMAN GET REDEMPTION?
>>
Samoa status: Removed.
>>
>>1518717
The booking was perfect. Roman is getting the Taker treatment. Strong as fuck and dominates 95% of the match. You have to legit clutch to snatch a W.
>>
>Takes adderall
>Can't stay awake for three.

You failed your big test bro.
You failed your finals

>>1518780
Pandering to Roman fans didn't work
>>
File: 1428698472229.jpg (48KB, 432x583px) Image search: [Google]
1428698472229.jpg
48KB, 432x583px
>>1518656
It's the new trick to get him over

It was easy to hate him when he kept winning but with these losses the smarks will come out with "oh I feel sorry for him, he's been trying so hard" and the tables will turn.

I'm not even joking, the fact they focused the camera on him after the match and showed him selling the match as he walked back all but confirms it. In a few months, people will cheer for Reigns. The madman Vince will have his way
>>
File: sef.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sef.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>Meme Balor didn't even have his meme paint on
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
File: roman face.webm (1MB, 860x720px) Image search: [Google]
roman face.webm
1MB, 860x720px
Legit shocked, absolute madman Vince (most likely Hunter)
>>
>>1518656
He's not getting buried. He's still a main eventer. This is just a punishment. Also it was time for him to move over for a little bit anyway.
>>
>>1518656
To get the heat off him. He can do something else.
Remember his feud with Bray was actually good and he wasn't hated during it.
>>
File: 1393150639248.png (279KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1393150639248.png
279KB, 668x712px
>Letting a 5'8" indie manlet go over Roman

Literally what is the logic behind this?
>>
>>1518791
Never. He's going to be stuck in midcard hell.
>>
>>1518796
>Usos: Jobbing on the pre-show and hoisting up Ambrose
>Roman: Buried under 190 pounds of potatoes
>Bonus round Tamina: On the fridge until contracts runs out because of killer dad
How can Samoa ever recover?
>>
>>1518813
This guy gets it
>>
he can feud with ruru now, i guess. maybe a stroll in the midcard scene will do him justice
>>
>>1518831
Joey Samoey will be the Samoan Savior
>>
Roman could easily elevate a midcard title. He should stick to doing that for now but hopefully he doesn't beat based Rusev.
>>
That was not funny this fucker is getting buried.
>>
>>1518824
> you now remember the promo he did in chicago for that feud where he stuttered like a faggot

Hahahahahahahaha
>>
This means that Brock will also be "punished" as well?
>>
>>1518824
>Feud with Bray
>Good
Did we watch the same feud? The HIAC was shit, and Bray targeting Roman made no sense. Roman didn't have a title, and it was just a bunch of stupid spooky shit and Roman running around the backstage area like a fool.
>>1518827
Vince's top guy betrayed him. That's the only reason.
>>
>>1518852
no because he's money.
>>
Vince takes all that time building and building Roman just for him to get hit with a wellness violation in the middle of his big post-Wrestlemania championship reign. I'd be disappointed too.

Also did he get fatter or what?
>>
>roman fags on suicide watch
>>
>>1518852
brock jobbed to eddie and goldberg
>>
>>1518830
>He's going to be stuck in midcard hell

Only true autists who've been watching less than 3 years think this.
>>
>>1518827
Not having the show be boring and predictable as fuck.
>>
>>1518656
>tfw wwe is going to start a redemption storyline
>it's basically going to be john cena's "2012 was my worst year" angle
>>
>>1518717

You act like he didn't look strong as fuck still. He's simply lost his plot armor so to speak and doesn't kick out of the most insane shit.

>1 coup de grace gets the job done but two styles clashes one of them on a chair didn't do anything.
>>
Will the WWE bury Brock like this? Sure Roman pissed them off because he was supposed to be the next Cena but Brock brokr the streak and buried Cena their top dog. They turned him into a god. Not to mention he's the 2K17 cover guy
>>
>>1518871

Yeah cause FInn Balor is just a huge bundle of charisma and joy with that accent.

Literally male Becky.
>>
>>1518872
This right here
>>
Roman will turn heel very soon. That's the most interesting thing they can do with him.

>>1518876
Brock is legit superstar. So no.
>>
>Complain that Roman hasn't lost clean
>He actually loses clean
>LOL BERRIED xD

I don't know if you're all pretending to be retarded or not.
>>
>take steroids
>eats pins from A+ players
>defeated by an Irish virgin manlet
>even his familia jobbed clean to fucking Breezango

THE STATE OF SAMOA
>>
>>1518873
>everyone conveniently forgetting it was Reigns second match that night

Yeah he was still put over strong as fuck.
>>
>>1518872
2016 seems to be both his worst and best year
>>
>>1518857
>Bray targeting Roman made no sense
It made sense. Roman costed Brayy slot in MitB and a title so he targeted Roman and thus the ANYONE BUT YOU ROMAN angle.

Pay attention you literal stupid idiot.
>>
>>1518656
because they tried to force him on us and now that it's been revealed he does roids people hate him even more. he's also complete shit on the mic
>>
>>1518900
It was Finn's second match that night too.
>>
>>1518894

xD
>>
>>1518831
they've still got Nia Jax lelelelell
>>
>Has to sit through a mediocre Wrestlemania just to watch Roman win a title he didn't deserve
>is now getting buried and making his WM win all for nothing
I want my fucking money back, Vince.
>>
>>1518910
He's better than Finn on mic.

Honestly more believable wrestler too.
>>
Sasha is the new women's champ and Finn beat Reigns CLEAN to face Rollins at SS.

Strange times
>>
>>1518885

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they passed on his momentum to Randy.
>>
>>1518911
Oh.

Missed the first hour. Who did he face up against?

Roman also ate 2 finishers in his match that he won. Everyone needs to simmer down because they are going to be disappointed when he is still booked super strong.
>>
>>1518924
And watch Finn become the first Universal Champion
>>
>>1518924

New times. At least the company is shaking things up. Charlotte was an abysmal champion, and Reigns...well I like the guy, but they either need to change his character completely and have him seem more beatable often, it will get more people on his side, except smarks who are really spiteful.
>>
>>1518932
4 way with Rusev, Owens, and Cesaro
>>
>>1518881
I'm not really a fan of Balor, but him going over Roman, clean, was totally unexpected. This will be much more interesting going forward than a continuation of the stale-ass Rollins-Reigns feud.
>>
>>1518932
Well yeah, the focus after the match was right on Reigns.
>>
>>1518945
I actually think I'm liking his more serious look these past 2 matches. He did some pretty vicious things too like choking Finn with his boot on the rope. Would enjoy seeing his character take a darker turn.

Then again I waited on Cena to do the same for 7 years and it never happened.
>>
File: 1381792224137.jpg (7KB, 206x220px) Image search: [Google]
1381792224137.jpg
7KB, 206x220px
>Thinking that Roman won't get his win back before the end of the year
>>
I'm beginning to wonder if the plan is to bury Roman so much the fans start to feel sympathy for him.

Booking him to loose clean is one thing, but the jabs like having the Usos hoist Dean Ambrose up and Stephanie calling him a loser, and things like that make it feel like they are trying to take the heat off of him.

Then again, could just be me. Maybe Vince is just shoving his nose in dog shit for taking Adderall and fucking things up when he is trying to make him a face of the company and having him do all the good press stuff and Be A Star campaigns and shit like that.
>>
>>1518945
Get Roman a new theme and new attire for starters
>>
Balor wins at Summerslam, Roman beats him at SVS. Only logical thing.
>>
>>1518963

Exactly what I was thinking. Tossing Finn like a ragdoll at the start was a nice touch. He came across particularly vicious. Of course they're either slow playing it or not going that route based on his comment after the match.
>>
>>1518963
Reigns' best moment was after TLC where he just wrecked Triple H over and over

When Trips was being helped to the back and Roman just ran around to spear him again I knew this was what I wanted him to be forever
>>
>>1518953
I thought he was going to take his anger out on Finn but I guess not.

My theory is that Vince really is punishing him and knows that a heel turn right now would get him over stronger than ever.

Either that or he is delusional enough to believe that booking Reigns to lose every so often is going to magically fix all his problems and make him beloved.
>>
>>1518656
I like his new look.

Dont make him a Cena like face but also not an unstopable heel.

Im liking this new Reigns.
>>
>>1518977

This too. He's still stuck in his shield days.
>>
>>1518970
WWE never has a plan Roman is cooked.
>>
Its simple, the best number one draw of the 21st century
BASED BROTHER BALOR
has come to Raw.
>>
>>1518925
Orton win was guaranteed even without the violation.
>>
Let him grow out that beard and just wrestle aggressively 2bh.

When smarks so him do that they stopped booing. He should never have to wrestle a vanilla style.
>>
>>1518925

Randy with that legend killer gimmick there.
>>
>>1518946
RAW is one giant midcard. No wonder they pushed Balor to the top of the card

He needs to go over strong every week to make him believable for SS though.
>>
https://youtu.be/GiAqDhV0xBc
>>
File: CoQtCpnUEAIFQKO.jpg:large.jpg (317KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CoQtCpnUEAIFQKO.jpg:large.jpg
317KB, 2048x1536px
Trips has a new son now.

>Tfw a manlet jobber goes over Roman clean but you couldn't beat him at mania
>>
>>1518872
>You now remember that based Cena-Dolph feud where they destroyed all those bathroom stalls and Cena was basically heel as fuck
>>
>>1518998
Punishment is easy to believe, and so is a "redemption" sort of run during the upcoming down months. A Reigns heel turn is the last thing I am expecting from all of this to be honest.
>>
Crooked smarks will not give Roman credit for carrying that match. SAD!!!
>>
>>1518970
>>1518813
>>1518834
Vince will have Reigns over whether smarks realise it or not
>>
File: A+sonmakingparentsproud.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
A+sonmakingparentsproud.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>1519029

Which adopted son will prevail?
>>
>>1518656
>Be given the top spot in the company for TWO YEARS, even so far as getting 2 WM main events Back 2 Back
>But draws like shit and gets the loudest boos
>then breaks wellness policy
>>
>>1519029
>HHH wanting a manlet no mic skills son
He's just going to bury him later or his A+ son will
>>
>>1519046
He didnt carry anything but he really hold his own there.
>>
He's not white.

I can't see how anyone ever thought WWE would have a non-white at the top for any length of time. Even The Rock's runs were far outdistanced by the white guys of Stone Cold, Jericho, HHH, Kurt Angle, etc.

WWE is not going to have a non-white as the Ace of the company. They haven't done it since Pedro Morales and Bruno.
>>
>>1519062
>Finn gets to play dress-up with his pops
Would watch
>>
I think Roman's final burial is when Vince decides to bury his entire family by booking a squash match with Samoa Joe one vs all with Joe destroying everyone.
>>
>>1519042
Yeah it's one of those things that I'd have to see to believe but he would be such a heat magnet that you'd have to force him up the card if you wanted the crowd to care at all about your main event stuff.

He already has the smarks and older fans hatred. Once he turns heel the kids will boo him too. He literally has the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand every match. He reminds me a lot of Cena in that he may not be the most gifted and he doesn't bring it week to week, but when he is good, he is really good.
>>
>>1519058

>top spot

Are you dumb breh? Last year he spent like 8 months feuding with Bray and Big Show. And then 3 months being injured before that when he was feuding with Randy.

You like to overstate that he's been shoved down the main event scene when in essence he just got into it late last year, and his reigns haven't even been that long to begin with.
>>
>Stephanie comes out and acts like a bitch
>Reigns spears her
>two middle fingers to the crowd
>Grabs mic, "I don't give a fuck anymore"
>goes backstage and beats the shit out of Rollins

give me one reason why this shouldn't happen
>>
>>1519084

Cause this isn't 2000 WCW
>>
>>1519084
Because Vince wold just put him in timeout.
>>
>>1518656

After he openly endorsed Donald Trump, seeing Roman lose cleanly definitely pleases me.
>>
>VKM actually listens to the fans and buried roymen

is hell freezing over?
>>
>>1519084
18+
>>
>>1519102

>buried

Why are some smarks so dumb?
>>
>>1519080
Main Event scene =/= Main championship

Cena is consistently a main eventer regardless of where the belt is. Getting constant promos, constant storyline development and constant strong booking is what a main eventer does.

This is why guys like Ziggler and Swagger never got over, when they were hot, WWE decided to give them the belt without giving them anything else that truly makes a main event talent.
>>
>>1519102
The fans had fucking nothing to do with this

Roman lost clean twice in a row in big matches because he got a drug suspension in the midst of his huge push

He'll come back to the spotlight some day but for now they're using this as an opportunity to give the "new era" big twists
>>
>>1519091
>ROMAN REIGNS HAS GONE OFF-SCRIPT

tell me you wouldn't tune in.
>>
>>1519084
Because Seth is the future if he beats up Balor yea makes sense
>>
>>1519116
>loses clean and fading to lower midcard
>after main eventing wms
>not buried

SEETHING ANTI SMARKS
>>
>>1519117

Main Event Scene is being in the top of the card. For long stretches of time last year, he was in the mid card wrestling Big Show while Seth was the one defending the belt against Cena, Sting, Dean, Kane and then when it finally came time to defend against Roman, he got hurt.

The narrative that Roman has been the top guy for 2 years is pushed way too hard. It was just people who got stuck watching WWE for the last 10 years projecting their hate for Cena onto him.
>>
>pinned clean by vanilla midget at MITB
>suspended
>pinned clean by Deanetty at Battleground
>had his cousins carry Deanetty on their shoulders
>pinned clean by a freshly-debuted vanilla midget on Raw
Indian fans on suicide watch
>>
>>1519132
>fading to lower midcard

I know you're trolling, but you could be actually this dumb.
>>
ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT ANTI-SMARKS ON LIFE SUPPORT
>>
So what's next for Roman Reigns, I wonder? He's not going anywhere near Raw's 'world title' anytime soon.

Maybe he could try for the U.S. Title?
>>
>>1518831
Cena's best friend during his indy times is in NXT
>>
>>1519170
hes done.
>>
>>1519141
>Top of the card

I agree. But hence why I said main event SCENE. Only two blokes can fued over the championship at any given time. Championship is at the top of the card. The important characters get fueds and storylines in the mean time. Roman got this same treatment and he was a focal point of a lot of RAW episodes. Just because he wasn't involved in the championship doesn't mean he was a main event talent. Same with Cena for much of the past few years. A main eventer can have a long fued away from the belt and still get a ton of attention from creative.

Sticking everyone else doing random shit just makes it suck when it is their turn to fued for the championship. Pretty much killed the IC title.
>>
>>1519147
>n-nuh uh roymen still at top card
>being dumb

indians not even once
>>
>>1519175

So smarks wanted him to be wrestling against Heath Slater?
>>
>>1519170

NO REDEEMING QUALITY

HE BLEW IT ALL ON ADDERALL

HE'LL BE LUCKY TO GET A ZACK RYDER SPOT ON REWR
>>
>>1519183
GOT TO STUDY FOR THE FINALS BRO
>>
File: 153231212.jpg (22KB, 497x306px) Image search: [Google]
153231212.jpg
22KB, 497x306px
>>1519179

>n-nuh uh roymen
>>
File: 37303_crop_north.jpg (44KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
37303_crop_north.jpg
44KB, 630x420px
Imagine how happy Albert is right now. His husbando just went over THE guy, CLEAN, with O N E C O U P D E G R A C E
>>
Roman just PUT OVER that vanilla midget.

He didn't get buried. It's like Taker losing his streak. Hopefully RAW ratings don't suffer cause of it, they probably will.
>>
>>1519170
>character has to go for titles because he has no reason to fued otherwise

huge HUGE red flag that should show creative that something is wrong with his current character.
>>
>>1519199
I suppose. So what would you do then?
>>
>>1519196
>>1518798
Is comparing Reigns to Undertaker some sort of new meme?
>>
>>1519181
No. I'm saying that his character is not good enough to be entertaining with all this screen time. He has certainly shown flashes though. Tonight and last night are bright spots for him as far as I'm concerned. He seems to have at least altered his in ring demeanor to fit a more serious role. Would like to see his promo follow suit. That "I respect that dude" shit didn't help either one of them and just made Roman look even more corny.
>>
>>1519209

I compared the circumstances pal.
>>
>>1519196
when was the last time taker lost clean 3 times in a row?
>>
>>1519224
Well the circumstances are nothing alike buddy
>>
>>1519217

He's not the one in charge of writing his character. He's solid enough in the ring to warrant all the time he got last year. He had great matches but never gets credit for it cause again smarks are taking to heart what CM Punk said in a stupid whine podcast about "HURR GOTTA LOOK STRONG" and then super-imposing this with their hate for Cena, so in essence not even giving the guy time to improve or prove himself.
>>
>>1519228

Taker used to lose clean all the time on weekly television. Sorry you were too young to remember.

>>1519229

Yes they are. Roman has never been pinned clean in one on one competition and this new rookie just came in and did it, so he just elevated his level, thus putting him over. Do you get it now?
>>
>>1519228
18+
Taker is a goddamn jobber outside of mania
>>
>>1519236
>Taker used to lose clean all the time on weekly television. Sorry you were too young to remember.

prove it or fuck off, and yes 3 times in a row faggot
>>
>>1518935
Can we talk about how awful this name is? Because fucking terrible
>>
>>1519208
Run a mini fued with Balor culminating in one more match before SS. Seth could even be egging it on and it would give them all something to do. Immediately elevate Finn, fit Seth's architect gimmick and not completely bury Roman. Seth is at ringside for the match.

Roman snaps at some point and attacks Finn with a weapon, gets DQ'd. Tries to attack Seth too for good measure (obviously doesn't because you never want your champion laid out by a non challenger that close to PPV) Seth escapes. Roman isn't wrestling on the PPV but he is mentioned during the Seth/Finn match.

At this point, you're working with a monster heel who the crowd hates. You can stick him with just about any baby face.
>>
>>1519236
>new rookie

Mofo Finn has wrestled longer and in my arenas around the world than Boreman could ever dream off. And it's still not the same. A 20+ year steak compared to a dude that's hated by 80% of the crowd who hasn't earned nowhere near the amount of respect than half the roster. Stop being a salty Romark/WWE mark
>>
Vince REALLY doesn't like it when he's trying to build you into a pillar of his company, or even THE pillar, and you do something that could potentially humiliate him and make him look bad to advertisers or the authorities.

Some of you may not be old enough to remember this, but once upon a time Vince almost went to fucking jail because so many of his guys were on roids.

Then about 12-15 years later one of his biggest stars died before he hit 40 because of years of drugs and roids, and after that one of his guys, who was clearly roided out to hell (among many other problems) went fucking crazy and murdered his family.

DO NOT GET POPPED FOR DRUGS IN WWE ANYMORE KIDS

Vince is probably thanking his lucky stars that all this politics shit is happening this summer and the main stream media hardly gave a shit that his next face of the company got hit for drugs.
>>
>>1519236
Wtf are talking about? Romans been pinned 3 times before that clean
>>
>>1519270
>Edge
>Randy Orton
>>
>>1519270
>Then about 12-15 years later one of his biggest stars died before he hit 40 because of years of drugs and roids

Test? He wasn't that over mate.
>>
>>1519249
>prove it or fuck off

Lol I didn't want to go the 18+ route but I'm forced to now:

18+

Ask mommy to buy you a subscription to the WWE network.
>>
>>1519260
A 20 year steak? Holy shit that'd be some tough meat
>>
>>1519232
Don't know how to get it through to you about why Roman isn't over. I've explained it in about 3 different ways. All you keep saying is that it isn't his fault.

I'm not personally attacking Reigns, I'm just saying why this hasn't worked from a booking standpoint.
>>
>>1519271

>Reading comprehension
>>
>>1519283
You mean he wasn't killed by the pizza?
>>
>>1519249
18+
>>
>>1519279

They weren't THE GUY level, so they didn't get THE GUY level punishments.
>>
>>1519291
Yeah ok 1v1. So what Seth did it already
>>
>getting buried
>while he just buried ska ISIS man and Jeridad at the same time
>>
>>1519237
Pre 2004 that was true, until Brock came back he was pretty much the final boss of WWE.
>>
>>1519301
yes they were
>>
>>1519270

Vince seems like a really cool boss desu, a real man's man. Yeah people on the internet say he's delusional and stuff but almost anybody in the biz says he's fair and considerate.
>>
>Smarks in is very thread are feeling bad for Roman
Bravo Vince
>>
>>1519289

And I'm saying that Roman didn't get shoved down anyone's throat till late last year, nor was he even the top guy till after Seth got injured, so no, he hasn't been "the top guy" for over 2 years. He was in meaningless feuds with Big Show for 6 months.
>>
>>1519306
Taker is proof that if you're a mid carder for long enough that people will forget that you weren't in main events.
>>
>>1519314
Go to bed Vince
>>
>>1519310

Uhhhh....THE GUY of the past 10 years has been Cena and ONLY Cena. Orton, Edge, Punk, Bryan, Batista have all been one rung below since 2006.
>>
What if Gregory Helms came back and they formed a superhero tag team?
>>
>>1519322
This is true
>>
>>1519304

I've seen people say that Seth win wasn't clean cause there was a ref bump.
>>
>>1519322

Punk at the height of his run was outselling Cena. I agree about the rest but Punk at the very least was also THE GUY albeit briefly.
>>
>>1519331
No that's not how it goes. Is it a protected defeat, maybe but it's still a clean win
>>
>>1519332
In the eyes of the fans, I agree 100%.
But never in the eyes of Vince and creative.
>>
>>1518827
So sin cara beat up shaemus irl
Jerigoat beat goldberg irl
Enough is enough is you like big sweaty hairy men so much watch gay porn kevin nash.
I bet you finn really could take him irl.
>>
>>1519347
Son Cara beat up Sheamus? When did this happen?
>>
>>1519347

>This projecting

Calm down lil guy. Daniel Bryan couldn't beat Batista in a fair fight.
>>
File: Cara.jpg (29KB, 435x297px) Image search: [Google]
Cara.jpg
29KB, 435x297px
>>1518827
>Manlets can't beat up bigger guys
Apologize
>>
>>1519322
If he was then Cena would have main evented all those manias they main evented.
>>
>>1519318
>meaningless
All his feuds were heavily featured on raws and PPVs all the damn time. He was always the number 2 most important think on any show, right after the WWE champion and his challenger. Calling that meaningless is stupid.
>>
>>1519354

Simon Gotch is a manlet
>>
>>1519362
Sheamus isn't
>>
>>1519362
but he beat sheamus. twice
>>
>>1519361
>He was always the number 2 most important think on any show

No he wasn't. The US open challenge was, in fact I think Cena main evented most of the time while US champion.
>>
>>1519370
only time it main evented was cesaro and seth
>>
>>1518824
>Remember his feud with Bray was actually good?
lol no
>>
>>1519368
I bet one of those times he tried to get Hunico to wash his cup after Sheamus got his ass kicked by Yoshi Tatsu
>>
>>1519378

It was a good feud chump.
>>
>>1519370
And now we are back to you claiming that only the match that ends the card is the main event scene or of any relevance.

If you are constantly given storylines, build and strong booking; you're either main eventer or getting a main event push. Every week Roman got a segment or promo, a W and words of praise.

Roman was heavily featured before he was ready. I think he is ready now and I hope the crowd will give him a shot. I also hope they make some changes to the dire state of his face Sheamus-lite character though.
>>
File: AUSTIN.jpg (385KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
AUSTIN.jpg
385KB, 700x1000px
i learned so much in this thread

>loses multiple times and fading to limbo of middle earth != buried
>protected defeat
>roymen not shoved to our throats
>roymen not the top guy all along
>comparing roymen to undertaker

why is roymens pajeets so insufferable bros?
>>
>>1519413

Why do you type like you have aspergers?
>>
>>1519420

snorting adderall at the moment now with my bro, roymen

suck it pajeet
>>
>>1519403

No I'm shooting down the idea that he was always no. 2 when Cena/Rollins were, I think they were interchanging but most of the focus was on Cena last year after wrestemania.

Yes he got segments cause he's not Curtis Axel, but the point still stands that he didn't get a *main event* push until late last year when he was supposed to face Rollins to get revenge for what happened at wrestlemania. They pretty much spent 6 months cooling him off and away from the title but it clearly didn't work since smarks still hated the idea of him winning it.

Vince might as well just do what he wants cause smarks will always seek to rebel against the non-indie company backed guy.
>>
>>1519375
>dem cesaro vs cena matches

good times
>>
>>1519413

>Calls others pajeets
>Can barely speak English

Are you sure you're not making fun of yourself dumbass? Are you a Turk or something?
>>
>>1519332
Yes but you can even see that Punk was secondary to Cena as most PPV were ME by him during Punk´s Reign.
>>
>>1519029
>Here's the thing, Roman...
>>
>>1519441
>defending roymen
>being panjeet

you wanna know how i know your an indian?
>>
>>1518717
>i'm so mad that my champs aren't glistening buffbois that can pin me down and pound my bootyhole

get worked, degenerate.
>>
>>1519322

>2006

Orton was absolutely supposed to be the guy in 2004.

Watch their skit before the Benoit vs Orton match at Summerslam 04. Cena was supposed to be the after thought
>>
File: 1453778260484.png (211KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453778260484.png
211KB, 375x375px
ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
>ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
>ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
>ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
>ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
>ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
>ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
>ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
>ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
>ROMARKS ETERNALLY BTFO
>>
>>1519638
is this supposed to be fucking ironic? Another case of roman haters displaying their sub-50 IQ
>>
File: 1459742284240.jpg (116KB, 800x893px) Image search: [Google]
1459742284240.jpg
116KB, 800x893px
IT"S
NOT
FAIR
>>
>>1520452
>romark panjeet still seething

hahahhahaha do you need some adderall bro?
>>
>>1518717
FedoRamen pls.

Steph saying he's a loser got her a pop when the crowd booes whatever she says generally.
>>
Broken Balor is DELETING Brother Reigns! Pottery
>>
File: rr.png (658KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
rr.png
658KB, 960x540px
>>
>>1520457
Do you have the pregnant Paige gif?
>>
>>1520480
no, but sounds interesting
>>
File: 1442657032923.gif (2MB, 340x253px) Image search: [Google]
1442657032923.gif
2MB, 340x253px
>>1520467
> FedoRamen
>>
>>1518813
>the smarks will come out with "oh I feel sorry for him, he's been trying so hard"

But he'll still be the shits.

>>1518827
>NJPW
>indie
>>
>>1518881
>Literally male Becky.

Finn isn't THAT pretty, m8.
>>
Why couldn't this happen before Roman beat styles 2x in a row?
>>
>>1518998
You're going to be disappointed when Vince is just that delusional.
>>
>>1518923
Kek
>>
>>1519318
>Roman didn't get shoved down anyone's throat till late last year,

WhatIs: Royal Rumble 2015?

>>1519353
Batista couldn't even beat Booker T after a suckerpunch
>>
>>1519065
>Jericho was never the top guy
>>
>>1519100
Faggot
>>
>>1519132
How is he fading to lower mid-card
>>
>>1519141

Roman was a scapegoat for the plethora of injuries in 2015.
>>
>>1521016
What?
>>
>>1521026

>Bryan, Cena, Orton and Rollins get injured leaving the main event desolate
>Roman forced to carry the main event scene on his own, feuding with shitters like Sheamus
>Smarks bitch about how WWE only care about Roman and start hating him
>>
>>1521168
>Roman wasn't crapped on by smarks before late 2015

How new can one person be?
>>
>>1518656
>not a good guy
>not a bad guy
>just a loser
>>
>>1518969
>thinking that Roman won't get a second wellness policy violation before the end of the year
>>
>>1518977
this
>>
>>1518923
XD
>>
>>1519360
Edge and Orton have one main event each and both were with bigger stars (Edge with taker and Orton with HHH)
>>
>>1521298
Oh wait, Orton also had Batista and Bryan. He was the third wheel in that story anyway.
>>
>>1521177

It started when beat Bryan to the Rumble, but died down when he was in the midcard mid-2015
>>
>>1521298
>Orton didn't main event WrestleMania 30

Interesting. What else is different in your timeline?
>>
>unify the belts
>get rid of based Big Gold
>split the brands
>have to create another belt
>"It's named after all of you...we call it the Universal Championship!"

L O L W W E
O
L
W
W
E
>>
>>1521304
literally one post below >>1521302
>>
>vanilla midget pinning rusev and roman on the same night

wtf i hate wwe now
>>
>>1520988
I suppose he was not, but I could have mentioned Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, or one of several others in his place.
>>
>>1520479
Do we like the beard?
>>
>>1519638

>why is roymens pajeets so insufferable bros?

You must be Pakistani or something. Your English is atrocious and that's why you keep talking about Indians cause you hate them.
>>
>>1521177
>>Roman wasn't crapped on by smarks before late 2015

He literally wasn't. In fact the Roman hate started after CM Punk released his podcast saying everyone would be told to make "Roman look really strong" that's when it became really apparent...that and hate for Ryback.
>>
>>1519283
Eddie
>>
>>1519326
Hurricane and novel. The men that creative forgot.
>>
>>1518656
Needs a fresh gimmick
>>
>Uses Adderall to study his lines
>STILL botches every promo he does
>>
>>1518656
Because people don't aprecciate him
>>
>>1522195
>this
It's coming and I can't wait.
>>
File: pblue[1].jpg (36KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
pblue[1].jpg
36KB, 480x640px
>>1522195
The Usos are scheduled to have a match, and Jimmy comes out alone. The match never starts because he can't find Jey. Jimmy goes to the back and we see shorts clips of him searching for Jey throughout the show. Eventually he finds who seems to be Jey standing in the corner alone muttering something to himself. Jimmy slowly approaches him. He gets close enough and hears "believe....that......believe.......that.........believe..."
>>
>>1520452
don't get your turban in a bunch
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.