[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finn Balor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: wwe-raw-finn-balor-01.jpg (35KB, 618x449px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-raw-finn-balor-01.jpg
35KB, 618x449px
So the crowd are absolutly dead and dont know who he is and dont care.

I heard we want Roman chants just at the start of the match.

Raw is shit now
>>
>>1515696
Because Baloring is boring trash.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 538x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 538x792px
This is awful trolling and you mongs do it for every debut. Why? What do you get out of posting this dumb shit?
>>
>>1515747
Are you not watching or listening to Raw its fucking dead

it looks full of kids who want Cena
>>
>>1515747
Because their mommas stop touching them when the wrestling is on so they need reassurance from similarly minded fucktards
>>
>>1515747
I like most debuts. Balor just so happens to be horribly boring.
>>
>>1515811
he looks like an indy midget

the no reaction to his entrance was kek
>>
Blame Kevin Dunn not the crowd
>>
>>1515696
You must be really desperate to hear "We want Lana" as "We want Roman", or deaf.
>>
>>1515775
You need to check you ears. And your brain while you're at it.
>>
>>1516287
>>1516346
>smarks in denial
>>
>>1516346
im not watching raw... Is OP telling the truth guys? what the fuck?
>>
>>1517077
No this is /asp/, we're never telling the truth.
>>
They sure as hell were cheering for him at the end
>>
You mean apart from the massive pop, Finn chants, cheers and ape-shit reaction to him winning? Yup, guess he's not over, pack it up boys we're climbing on the Bo bandwagon or some shit
>>
>>1517077
Nah Op is shit posting. The crowd was raising their arms with him. It was great.
>>
>>1515696
Roman is actually pretty entertaining.. so of course the nxt faithful and iwc will only know of balor. ..
> implying you don't understand how someone in wwe developmental isint more over then someone who has been in the main roster since 2013. Go to sleep. You have school tomorrow.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.