[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn I really miss old /asp/. Is no one else really pissed off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (85KB, 720x713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 720x713px
Damn I really miss old /asp/. Is no one else really pissed off at all these waste of threads on wwe?
>>
File: 1000.gif (3MB, 245x129px) Image search: [Google]
1000.gif
3MB, 245x129px
Maybe if your beloved alternate sports were more popular, we wouldn't have to be the ones to keep this board relevant.
>>
>>1515140
Why is that even a thing?
>>
>>1515082
/wwe/ is the face that runs the place.

You better get used to it.
>>
>>1515082
>Is no one else really pissed off at all these waste of threads on wwe?
The release of desire is the release of negative emotions that come from not getting and having what you desire.

Are you not a martial artist? Martial arts is a not just a journey of the body, but a journey of the mind.

Pro Wrestling here is bullshit, though.
>>
>>1515082

I'm really sorry original aspies. WWE appeals to the lowest denominator in society.
>>
>>1515082
Nah, old /asp/ was better than what I've seen in last two weeks, but it's just that ive only been lurking for the past two weeks. I don't miss old /asp/ because there was a reason I stopped coming here. Even the discussion about more interesting things was stale and no one seemed to connect with each other unless it was a tripfag.

It's true >>1515129 this guy shouldn't be proud of it but it's true. Thanks dude your sport is all the degenerates of the internet can focus on.
>>
>>1515536
>>1515697
If you don't like, do something about it
>>
>>1516014
How long will it take me to learn how to code and hack 4chan? I know just about nothing about coding and hacking. After I learn how to code and hack 4chan, I'll probably have a plan on how to use my skills to fix /asp/.
>>
is this the Paige general?
>>
>BASED /WWE/ WORKING THE /ASP/KEKS
>>
File: 2aflqh1.jpg (27KB, 481x701px) Image search: [Google]
2aflqh1.jpg
27KB, 481x701px
>>1515082

The same way MLP ruined /co/ so bad it got it's own board, 4chan needs separate /wwe/ board
>>
Thanks for making another weekly "bitch about wrestling" thread, helps bumps up the other /asp/ stuff too.

>/wwe/ shitposting in one thread on /sp/ aside from gamethreads (which predated that general)
>hiro swayed by strawpoll after moot didn't give a shit for years; dumps all pro wrestling here officially months ago

sorry about your damn luck
>>
>>1515082
>old /asp/
Are you mentally retarded or just a summerfag?
There hasn't been enough time for an "old" /asp/ to even exist.
>>
>>1515082
Why is there a flood of shitposts and spam every monday, and why are they allowed to push the few non mandrama threads off the board?

Janitors?
Mods?
>>
>>1515082
Yeah, we're pretty pissed, especially since there isn't much interest in mandrama on this board. The average "wrestling" thread has about 4 posts.
>>
I miss the old /asp/
Straight from the gold /asp/
>>
>>1515082
then make a post or thread about alternative sports and martial arts instead of just complaining like a faggot. You are just as much of the problem you stupid fucking queer
>>
>>1519607
Go back to your Diva feet thread
>>
>>1519607
If you don't like these threads, you should just be more active, lel.
>>
>>1515082
bump
>>
>>1516014
Isn't that what you retards said when shitposting on /sp/?
>>
File: 1468128228300.gif (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1468128228300.gif
4MB, 320x180px
>>1519202
Well I thought was just a Monday thing, but the shitposting has continued without any abatement.

What the fuck? what possible purpose does it serve to start four threads about he same thing with about that many replies? And why do the mods and janitors do nothing about it?
>>
>Still bumping the weekly complaining about wrestling threads
>Not just using your energy to bump whatever toygun/woodflipping/martial arts thread you like
>Thinking that anything will change if you make enough complaining threads when you've been doing this for months and nothing has changed
Nice logic there
>>
>>1526666
Quads speak the truth.
Use the advice that has been given.
>>
>>1526666
Some people prefer to bump threads with actual content and questions rather than talk to themselves
>>
File: kek.jpg (15KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
15KB, 199x199px
>>1526656
>half the "sports" in that .gif are gone
>>
>>1526666
I've tried. I have to scroll down endlessly trying to find the damn thing.
>>
>>1515082
>>1527607
Reminder to use filters and makes threads easily found by filters
>>
>>1515082
I know how you feel OP. These shitty wrestling threads are a waste of any intelectual effort. Wrestling isn't even a sport ffs. It's just some shitty choreographed grappling match with an audience dumb enough to take the show seriously. Everytime a watch a WWE and Smackdown it takes less than 5min to make me cringe really hard and wonder what is the appeal of this clown shows.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>1527631
> intelectual effort
>>
File: I'm right.jpg (83KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
I'm right.jpg
83KB, 400x400px
>>1527653
>>
Isnt wwe fake though?
>>
>>1527810
Wrestling is fake.
>>
>>1519025

Everybody says Hiro did that but ive still seen no documentation.

The title doesn't count. The rules still forbid wwe discussion. If it ain't a sport it is against the rules and if it's a professional sport it's against the rules.
>>
>>1528022
Enforce your rules then
>>
>>1527817
Oh shit, is it? Guess I better stop watching.
>>
File: mods.png (174KB, 447x547px) Image search: [Google]
mods.png
174KB, 447x547px
>>1528022
http://www.4chan.org/blotter
>11/12/15 Name changed. WWE topics on /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling
>>
>>1528091
btfo kek
>>
I miss old /wwe/. I slowly kinda started browsing here less because it was nothing but tripfags, waifu/husbando spamming, and insults that aren't even clever. "Please have sex" is such a retarded retort, at least "18+" was a bit clever.

I'm probably gonna show up when there is some big shit going down. I kinda have stopped watching WWE as frequently as well. I don't know why, I managed to get through the boring Reign of Roman, and now that Seth is back I should be stoked but I'm not.
>>
>>1528078
>BRO DID YOU KNOW THAT THE OLD WOMAN IN THE CROWD IS A STUNT GRANNY GET WORKED BRO
>>
>>1528091

The name. You don't have a word of documentation that "wrestling" ( the name of a real sport) means WWE (not a sport).

Did Hiro know what he was agreeing to?
>>
>>1528636
>World Wrestling Entertainment
>Wrestling
>>
>>1528377
BUT WHAT ABOUT SONNY BOY
>>
File: Snap.jpg (17KB, 378x252px) Image search: [Google]
Snap.jpg
17KB, 378x252px
>Without /WWE/ this board would only have virgin Kendo threads.

/WWE/ is the face that runs the place
>>
>>1529279
Holy fucking yum this.
>>
>>1529279
I'd rather prefer that. Watching kendo makes me cringe less compared to watching fake grappling matches with guys in there undies.
>>
>>1529439
One of the guys in the picture is wearing pants
>>
>>1529499
Why isn't the other one wearing any?
>>
>>1528636
>Did Hiro know what he was agreeing to?
Not really, but here's the thread where the shitposters get him swayed. No /asp/ since their archives don't go that far back.

http://archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/63508665
>>
>>1529439
The most clever insult they can come up with is putting the work "virgin" in front of things they dont like.

combined with insults like "dweeb" we can conclude very few of these people are past high school age
>>
>>1529603
I also don't understand why they come into a obviosly non WWE thread and show that they don't appreciate this topic, because it isn't about a clown show. It's like those children on youtube music video, who write a comment about how they always disliked the song. Why bother watching it?
>>
>>1529506
They were in the dryer
>>
>>1529722
Writing a comment.
>>
>>1529665
Well alot of it is clearly about getting attention. pissing people off satisfies their ego. Even many of the threads they start are about pissing off fans of other Wrasslers.
>>
File: the day asp died.png (111KB, 1226x302px) Image search: [Google]
the day asp died.png
111KB, 1226x302px
>>1528022
>ive still seen no documentation.
Probably because you haven't looked
>>
File: Ladders R 2 Mainstream.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
Ladders R 2 Mainstream.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>1515082
>Damn I really miss old /asp/
Old /asp/ was a bit lacking in the OC department. Maybe we should fund that department more, fire the manager, or put some plants in the office or something.
>>
I just don't get how what once was a single general in /sp/ can produce enough content to overrun an entire board
>>
>>1532284
shows how shit this board was before the takeover

maybe if you mmautists had actually discussed your """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""sports""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" hiro would have made a new board for us instead of cucking you out of yours kek
>>
>>1532300
Doesn't make the wrestling stuff less corny, cringy and mentally derangend.
>>
>>1532300
Its not that there are so many more people, its just old asp focused on debate, information and niche groups, so things were slow paced.

If I wanted I could start ten threads a day on various martial arts, but what would be the point? there are a few generals that would cover most of those, so there is no reason to start a new thread.

quality content is better than spam
>>
>>1532968
>quality content is better than spam
Yet there were shit loads of non-general threads and topics that all belonged in generals.
There were threads for one question, and multiple threads relating to the topic of the question.
It was all bullshit.
>>
>>1519105
/asp/ existed before WWE you idiot
>>
i really missed the virgin duel threads(lightsabers lol) and walking generals and breathing generals lads
>>
>>1533771
>name three things more interesting than WWE
>>
>>1528022
Nigga , HIRO DID THAT
i was there
>>
>>1533776
tacos
swimming
jackie chan
>>
>>1533803
Its a pretty low bar
>>
>>1533809
that just shows you how shitty WWE is when that trash is more interesting
>>
>tfw based /wwe/ get muhammed hassan levels of nuclear heat everywhere it goes

>tfw there people that literally get upset about whats gets posted in the ALTERNATIVE sports section of an anime imageboard

lmao, im just begging all you airsoft, skateboarders, and "martial arts" fags to seek sunlight and for the love of God, please have sex.
>>
File: o rly.png (138KB, 339x319px) Image search: [Google]
o rly.png
138KB, 339x319px
>>1533820
Airsoft, Skateboarding, and Martial arts are all outside activities.
>>
>>1533820

>sunlight and for the love of God, please have sex.

The irony of that statement is palpable
>>
>>1533803
Don't fuck with Jackie! The guy is awesome.

>>1533820
>implying he left his basement to have sex
>>
>>1528022
Are you stupid? A lot of us were there. HIRO did it. We were fucking there.
>>
>>1527607
There's a search box in the catalog, fucking mong
>>
>>1527607
This! >>1533876 summerfag
>>
I used to visit both /asp/ and the wwe threads in /sp/.
Better times. Sad Hiroshima won't bring it back.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.