[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theoretical Tournament for the RAW World Title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: rwtfb.png (39KB, 1500x615px) Image search: [Google]
rwtfb.png
39KB, 1500x615px
Am I too hopeful with this?
>>
>>1514288
>A fat fuck winning
Why do you like him?
>>
>Sin Cara losing against Sami Zayn
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>1514296
Did you even watch his match at Battleground last night? He fucking deserves it.
>>
Owens will NEVER be WWE Champion as long as Vince is alive
>>
You're retarded if you think it's going to be anything but Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins for the WHC
>>
>>1514302
Interesting criticism. I kek'd.

>>1514306
Whatever you say, Carter.
>>
>>1514288
There are some great matches in there, but serious booking blunders.

>Owens going over Zayn in a knock-out tournament, invalidating the excellent match last night

If anything, you should have Zayn go out to Roman in order to get him some heat. And I say this as a Zayn mark, but wins/losses don't mean shit, that's the best route forward.
I mean, really, the best route forward is to let Seth beat Roman, double-turn in the process, and have a god-tier semi-final match against Zayn. But that's unrealistic.
>>
>>1514288
>Baloring over ZZZayne
>Ramen over Sef
>Kevin Obese winning
>no Heath
it's shit
>>
>>1514306
You never know my famalam
>>
>>1514303
He deserves nothing, he's an overweight fat piece of shit. A joke, he would literally devalue the belt.
>>
Zayn is gonna challenge RuRu tonight so he's not going to be in the tournament if thete is one
>>
>>1514316
*Zayne over Balor
>>
>>1514310
Its the cold hard truth, just accept it. Hes mid card type wrestler.
>>
>>1514325
>putting Baloring over anyone

He's absolute trash.
>>
>>1514316
>>1514288
Baloring would go over ZZZayn. Hunter has a massive hard on for him.
>>
>>1514326
Vince likes him
He's still fairly high up for a second year in the WWE (not even only on main roster)
>>
File: 1425985851230.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1425985851230.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>1514288
>Owens going over Reigns
>>
>>1514319
stop it anti-smark, you lost when roman got busted.
>>
>>1514326
>Hes mid card type wrestler.
so the same as the WWE champion?
>>
>>1514340
Roman is a fucking hack. Owens is a fatass, fatasses shouldn't be over.
>>
>>1514307
I dare to dream.

>>1514312
I guess so. I dunno. I feel like since Zayn won the NXT Title first, Owens should get the RAW World Title first. Just to push their eternal rivalry even more.

>>1514316
>Heath
K

>>1514319
Go troll somewhere else, pal.

>>1514326
He'll get a world title in time. Not unlike Ambrose!

>>1514338
Somebody not from the Shield has gotta do it eventually.
>>
File: lalala.jpg (24KB, 622x359px) Image search: [Google]
lalala.jpg
24KB, 622x359px
>>1514341
Hmm that's weird, Dean has been in main event for past couple of months and has pinned CLEAN Rollins, Reigns, Jericho and Owens MULTIPLE times.
>>
>>1514343
He is over, dumbass
>>
>>1514288
>Zayn vs. Owens
>Rollins vs. Reigns
These matches have already been done to death also for as amazing as it would be for Bo Dallas vs. Curtis Axel to actually get TV time I don't think it'd happen unless it was on main event.
Maybe change Reigns and Zayn's bracket placement or lets see an upset and have Finn advance to the Semis.
>>
>>1514353
so he pinned a bunch of other career midcarders?

the only main events recently have been AJ Styles vs John Cena - these are the only guys who are main eventers in WWE.
>>
>>1514355
>shouldn't
Dumbass.
>>
>>1514365
Has Styles even been in a main event of a ppv once since he joined WWE? KEK kys ya fucking drooling antismark nerd.
>>
>>1514362
Y'know, I thought I was over Zayn/Owens as a match-up too, but then Battleground happened. And as unrealistic as bits of this tournament is, I do have to stick to some WWE conventions, and they would definitely book those matches. Though I agree, perhaps with a little placement changes, it could be better. I dunno.
>>
File: fixed ur tourney m8.png (35KB, 1500x615px) Image search: [Google]
fixed ur tourney m8.png
35KB, 1500x615px
I amended it a little and think I'd prefer this
We'd get a lot more match quality in the opening rounds, and Zayn would have three straight godly matches with three wildly different opponents.
>>
>>1514343
this
Owens should be a comedy jobber.
Being a fatass is only acceptable when you're tall like Beeg or Vader
>>
>>1514369
>Has Styles even been in a main event of a ppv
Payback and Extreme Rules were literally in the last few months.

I'm not talking about being in the main event - R-truth was in the main event, he isn't a main eventer.

The only people who draw enough money to be main eventers are AJ Styles and John Cena.

Dean and the rest of the shieldettys have never and will never draw a dime.
>>
>>1514372
To each their own. I'd certainly not be disappointed with this. Though I do have to ask you two things: why no Titus O'Neil? And why Heath when he's not on either roster?
>>
File: 1461393481736.png (199KB, 261x332px) Image search: [Google]
1461393481736.png
199KB, 261x332px
>>1514372
>jericho, sheamus and neville don't move to the second round
>slater does
>>
>>1514385
Because Titus is awful, just straight up, as a wrestler, he's abysmal. I'd rather not see him do anything in the ring.
And Heath because he'll get drafted soon, and he's a cool low-card jobber, and a great worker. It'd be interesting to see him against a serious character like Finn, and nice for him to get past the opening round.
>>
File: Tournament.png (158KB, 940x634px) Image search: [Google]
Tournament.png
158KB, 940x634px
First off, this is a cute assumption we're making: That they're not gonna have Dean hotshot the title back to Raw at Summerslam.

But sure, I'll play along. Here's how the RAW tournament is gonna look like if they make a new title and even bother making a tournament instead of just making a Summerslam match for it.

There may be a double turn at the end. There may not.
>>
>>1514398
Roman's in the doghouse, Vince wants to push Rollins and AJ Styles
>>
>>1514398
>being boring and realistic

Bruh
Raw's on in a couple hours, we'll have our fill of monotony then.
>>
>>1514377
C'mon now. Ya dont even believe what ya saying. Deans house show tour was the shit card and drew nearly the same as the Roman/Cena tour. Kys ya dumbass. Dean is a draw and gets consistently and videographicly the biggest pop each week.
>>
>>1514390
My problem is that the only other option to replace Titus I can think of is Braun Strowman... and I'd rather not even THINK about that.

>>1514398
It's all in theory. Most of us like tournaments, and the CWC is utterly spectacular, so I think they could go for it. Plus, with a 16-man tourney, you're giving most of the eligible competitors on RAW a chance at the new prize, which just seems right at this time.
>>
>>1514414
>Deans house show tour was the shit card and drew nearly the same as the Roman/Cena tour.
so he drew less?

wow, austin level draw you got there deancuck
>>
File: bo-rida.gif (4MB, 460x250px) Image search: [Google]
bo-rida.gif
4MB, 460x250px
>>1514288
>Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel get put against each other

This sounds like a good beginning for splitting the Social Jobbers and could rope in Heathy Baby somehow
>>
>>1514409
Again, assuming we have two World Titles: Roman Reigns is turning Heel and probably getting his win back against Rollins via chickenshit heelery for a double turn. And to be honest, it is an objectively good move to do. He has heat out his asshole.
>>
>zayn vs owens for the 100458379th time
are you masochistic?
>>
>>1514427
The concept amused me, so I threw it in.

>>1514442
I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for last night. And i believe it's only the 100458374th time.
>>
>>1514442
You can't seriously believe they are done with that feud, right? Summerslam is most likely gonna be the big blow off.
>>
>>1514424
Not necessarily defending Dean or Deancuck, but Roman's house show was STACKED as fuck, whereas Dean was wrestling Del Rio in a non-title match, and drew similar numbers.
That's nothing but embarrassing for Roman.
>>
>>1514419
>My problem is that the only other option to replace Titus I can think of is Braun Strowman.

I'd even rather Braun than Titus. They're both shit, but Titus slightly more-so.
Still, you could throw, like, Goldust in there for a mild comedy spot and squash by KO.
>>
>>1514424
See >>1514456
>>
>>1514456
I mean Dean is probably more of a draw than Roman but neither of them really draw much besides one offs.
>>
>>1514460
I avoided roping in members of tag teams intentionally. Even for jobbing roles, I feel they have no business here.
>>
>>1514453
Nah they're done for now but not for good. The blow off comes when Zayn beats Owens for the world or most likely IC title at Wrestlemania in a few years time.
>>
>>1514468
The match at Summerslam is happening and then there will probably be a match for the title a year and a half after everyone is done caring.
>>
>>1514465
In that case, I guess it would be unavoidable.
It's a toss-up between Braun and Titus. I guess it would have to be Titus for a first-round loss.
Plus, I don't even want to imagine KO trying to poppa powerbomb Braun.
>>
>>1514479
Yeah. That'd be ugly.
>>
>>1514367
>don't like what I don't like: the post
>>
Steph says that HHH is currently holding the title, as vacant though. And that the first to beat him will be inaugural champion. Sets up tournament with payoff at Summerslam. Throughout the whole buildup, Steph and Foley keep berating Rollins that he failed to beat Ambrose, and failed RAW. He turns face slowly, finally doing it at Summer Slam.

25th JUL - 1st Half 1/8
Seth Rollins - Jack Swagger, Rollins Wins
Finn Balor - Sin Cara, Balor Wins
Big Show - Darren Young, Young Wins
Neville - Braun Strowman - Neville Wins

1st AUG - 2nd Half 1/8
Roman Reigns - Bo Dallas, Reigns Wins
Sami Zayn - Sheamus, Zayn wins
Chris Jericho - Cesaro, Cesaro Wins
Kevin Owens - Titus, Owens Wins

8th AUG - 1/4
Cesaro - Owens, Cesaro Wins
Reigns - Young, Reigns Wins
Zayn - Rollins, Rollins Wins
Balor - Neville, Balor Wins

15th AUG - Semi & Final
Balor - Reigns, SWERVE Balor Wins
Cesaro - Rollins, Rollins Wins

Balor - Rollins, Rollins wins

Summer Slam - Title Match

HHH - Rollins, Rollins wins, after turning face, kicking out of a pedigree and debuting a new finisher.

>Downvotes to the left
>>
>>1514589
>Fantasy booking
>>
>>1514589
I could dig it. Though I still wanna see the Reigns/Rollins double turn, so perhaps not.
>>
Pointless thread because there's not going to be a raw title. Stay deluded rawtists.
>>
>>1514672
I'm not particularly a fan of one show over the other (I actually watched SmackDown pre-Draft). I just like to indulge in fantasy booking.
>>
>>1514646
Figured Raw probably wanna elevate Balor as early as possible, and him beating Roman (Maybe with shenanigans) could accomplish that.
>>
Implying it won't just be

>ROMAN WINS LOL
>>
>>1514771
Honestly, I have no idea how they want to book Balor. It will likely be strong though.
>>
>>1514589
I can dig it, just have Reigns beat Balor so you could have the biggest payoff possible with Rollins going almost full-face against Roman.
>>
>Roman Reigns getting pushed
he's done dog, he will never taste the title belt again
>>
>>1514788
As a new leader of the club, leading to a feud with AJ at the Royal Rumble, and eventually Wrestlemania?
>>
>>1514802
I meant something a bit more immediate. Though even now, such booking is possible. Now that I think about it, if Balor wins the RAW Title and Gallows and Anderson crush The New Day for the Tag Belts, Balor Club could be MADE after SS.
>>
>>1514372
better
>>
>>1514801
I doubt that. They'll fix him slowly but surely. Being a Shield guy they'll never completely bury him but it'll be a while before he gets gold again.
>>
What if Becky joins the club, wins the women's title, AJ wins title off Dean, Balor wins Raw title, and club wins tag title, all by wrestlemania. Have the theme be everybody attacking a stable that has wiped out all opposition.
>>
>>1514372
How do you get a double turn where seth makes it to the finals? He has either lose or get beat up so badly after the match that it causes him to lose the next one.
>>
>>1514944
>Roman gets frustrated and starts using heel tactics
>starts shit-talking the fans
>Seth hits a babyface comeback and a flashy new finisher

ezpz
>>
>>1515008
It'd be cooler if this happened vs. HHH, his mentor who gave him his finisher.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.