[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck. Who approved this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: CoPF77BWgAEqKTg.jpg large.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CoPF77BWgAEqKTg.jpg large.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
Holy fuck.

Who approved this shit?
>>
File: 1466028125700.jpg (33KB, 307x272px) Image search: [Google]
1466028125700.jpg
33KB, 307x272px
>>1514189
>RAM and IMPACT wrestling

For what purpose
>>
File: x.jpg (23KB, 700x261px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
23KB, 700x261px
>>1514199
>we want the BROTHER NERO audience
>>
>>1514189
>RAW
>Relics of the past and the old out of touch ways
>Smackdown
>the face of the company fans have been wanting for years and a superstar the fans more or less insisted on getting over

Smackdown will be the superior show, but really, both need to be 1.5 hours and taped instead of live
>>
>>1514208
Broken Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt feud when?
>>
>>1514214
>>RAW
>>Relics of the past and the old out of touch ways

Not really. In-fact, Raw has wound up being the quality-of-wrestling-centric show that Smackdown promised to be. It has the most prominent promising young workers like Zayn, Rollins, Owens and Neville.
>>
>>1514214
I was talking about the logos.
>>
>>1514231
And I'm talking about the people in charge
>>
Raw has
>Vince's daughter who refuses to fuck off from television or put anyone over
>Some old washed up hobo from the attitude era with retarded kids

Smackdown has
>The only McMahon that people actually like
>Guy who is retired and is still more over than anyone in the current roster
>>
Any /smack/bros going to watch Raw just to see the fallout and debuts?
>>
File: deal with it GO.webm (445KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it GO.webm
445KB, 200x200px
>>1514257
>>The only McMahon that people actually like

I like Steph more than Shane.
>>
>>1514273
Hi Paul
>>
Can someone post the Just edit? I want to save it
>>
>>1514278
Good day Mark.
>>
>>1514273
You're such a minority that you can't even comprehend
>>
Something about Foley looks off in that pic, like they killed the real Foley and this guy's a lookalike who doesn't want to be there but they'll kill his family if he tells
>>
>>1514323
Both of them look like they had their shirts photoshopped on them
>>
Muh flat design brahs, apple said it is cool.
>>
>>1514273
Steph is pretty based, all the jabroni marks have worked themselves into a shoot
>>
>>1514220
All of whom will flounder away in irrelevancy forever while Roman and Seth hog all the air time, main events and championship wins
>>
>>1514220
>Zayn
>Owens
>Quality of wrestling
top kek
>>
File: just split.jpg (212KB, 1197x671px) Image search: [Google]
just split.jpg
212KB, 1197x671px
>>1514279
>>
>>1514660
my sides
>>
>>1514257
People like vince
>>
>>1514220
Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns in the main event all the fucking weeks is the problem

The good thing in the brand split it than almost in one program we can watch another people doing big things at the main event without The Shittyeld and The Authoshitty
>>
>>1514677
Not since he developed a creepy gay crush on Reigns. At least kids liked Cena, Vince's former fuckboi
>>
No more table spots on Raw then. Commentary is shit as well
>>
>>1514231
I'm on the fence about the RAW logo.
SmackDown Live logo looks weak as hell.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.