[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw everyone steals your move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: shawn.jpg (48KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
shawn.jpg
48KB, 456x352px
>tfw everyone steals your move
>>
>superkick
>Shawn's move
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1512886
He popularized it and his version looked the best as well.
>>
Nothing gives away an underage /wwe/ shitter quicker than believing HBK invented or owns the superkick
>>
When I think of patent, or trademark HBK, I hardly think of his moves....his style, demeanor, and athleticism are what stand out for me.
>>
>>1512895
>Worst draw of all time
>Popularizing anything

Seek sunlight.
>>
>>1512885
>shawn michaels invented kicking people in the head
Really makes you think....
>>
>>1512906
Michaels wasn't the worst draw, you're thinking of his bodyguard.
>>
>>1512885
He stole the superkick so it's fair. Chris Adams used it as a finisher for years in the 80s before anyone gave a shit about HBK.
>>
>>1512906
>HBK was the worst draw
>not being a good draw means having no fans whatsoever
How can one poster fail so hard?
>>
>>1512913
Have sex
>>
>>1512885
Step aside son.
>>
>>1512913
When was Bret hart his bodyguard?
>>
>>1512902
When I think of people who need sex, this post comes to mind.
>>
>>1512885
>>1512886
>>1512895

18+

Who is one of the earliest masters of the Super Kick, called the Thrust Kick, & someone who Shawn worked with as a rookie breaking into the biz in World Class?

That's right, Gentleman Chris Adams. He & the Great Kabuki (double-og mist guy) were both known for their versions of that very move, each with a slight variant and different names.

Also, anyone who calls out the Usos for spamming the Superkick or claiming they ripped it off of HBK, well go back and look at their father's & uncle's tag team work (managed by Paul E) as the SST and they were known for using that move but it was known as a "thrust kick" or "savate kick". So really, those kicks are part of their family's heritage and in-ring style.
>>
>>1512895
Chris Adams popularized it.
>>
>>1512898
>Nothing gives away an underage /wwe/ shitter quicker than believing HBK invented or owns the superkick

you mean retarded /asp/erger with nostalgia goggles
>>
>>1512949
Bret Hart was the 3 time savioue of Vince's business.
>>
>>1512941
This.
>>
File: 1467834891301.jpg (11KB, 501x490px) Image search: [Google]
1467834891301.jpg
11KB, 501x490px
>>1512906

Diesel not only had low ratings, but he had a worse buy rate than Shawn Michaels. The only thing Kevin Nash could sell was a quad tear.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.