[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why can't she win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: w0NWxL5i.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
w0NWxL5i.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
screw you vince
>>
>>1512548
More like why can't her matches get cheered when they're just as good as Zayn v. Owens with a lot of psychology and history from Natty and a real grappling clinic and great selling.

But hey, it wasn't an embarrassing loss. That's reserved for Bob Backlund almost tapping out to a pair of suspenders.
>>
>>1512560
18+
>>
>>1512560
Fuck off. This board belongs to us and theres nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>1512548
Even women need jobbers. Can't wait to see Baylee get put over by Becky "Enhancement Talent" Lynch
>>
>>1512581
At least she doesn't moan throughout her entire match like Charlotte does every single fucking time.
>>
>>1512588
>Complaining about the sound of a woman moaning
Please engage in the act of sexual congress
>>
>>1512597
You know what I mean if you watch a Charlotte match. It's not sexual moaning, but its not exactly shouting or whatever either. Charlotte just grunts and moans throughout the entirety of their matches, never leaving a single moment of quiet, regardless of what is currently happening.

And god forbid she gets put into a hold. She just starts shrieking.
>>
>>1512604
Sell
To react to an opponent's attacks in a manner that suggests to the audience that the attacks hurt.Variations include "restoring", "medium sell", "big sell" and "death sell".Compareno-sellandover-sell.
Glad Wikipedia can clear that up for you
>>
>>1512611
Glad you can't read, because I've already stated she does it regardless of what is happening, throughout the entirety of the match. She's grunting louder than her opponent when she has THEM in a hold or just got a good hit on them in. Have you ever watched a Charlotte match?
>>
>>1512614
Not if I can help it
>>
>>1512548
They've never liked her, all the way back to developmental.
>>
>>1512621
At this point from what we can tell getting called up to the main roster means Haitch doesn't like you.

He keeps the guys he likes for himself on his show.
>>
>>1512556
>More like why can't her matches get cheered when they're just as good as Zayn v. Owens with a lot of psychology and history from Natty and a real grappling clinic and great selling.

Please tell me you are baiting. No one can need sex this badly.
>>
>>1512959
You're the baiting one here. It has nothing to do with needing sex.
>>
>>1512621
They do. She's the female Heath Slater. Well liked, trusted by management and hard working but not seen as anything above jobber/low card. They trusted Heath to work with a bunch of legends (Bret especially) and gave the SO a good bit of TV time back when they first formed. Same as Becky. She gets a lot of TV time and will be no 2 on Smackdown but mainly as a loser.
>>
>>1512964
I didn't make crazy claims like divashit being on the level of Zayn/Owens. I refuse to believe anyone could genuinely believe that
>>
File: MiniJo.png (80KB, 237x178px) Image search: [Google]
MiniJo.png
80KB, 237x178px
>>1512556
>More like why can't her matches get cheered when they're just as good as Zayn v. Owens with a lot of psychology and history from Natty and a real grappling clinic and great selling.

WE'VE GONE TOO FAR
E
N
D

I
T
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.