[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They have poisoned the main event scene and made it completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 347161-the-shield.jpg (339KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
347161-the-shield.jpg
339KB, 1000x1000px
They have poisoned the main event scene and made it completely uninteresting whereas the midcard titles and feuds are far more superior with better personalities.

>Implying you can refute this
>>
>>1512414
everything was dogshit except the main event which was slightly better so no
>>
>>1512417
>Everything was shit except the Main Event

Did we watch the same shitty PPV?
>>
Name a good feud in the main roster right now other than Cena vs AJ Styles
>>
>>1512421
Rusev's squash matches versus any lowcard jobber
>>
>>1512418
yes, a bunch of irrelevant nothings prior the brand title decider

>>1512421
>Cena vs AJ
>good
>>
>>1512424
>Le Shieldettys feud
>Anything but shit

Maybe if they did this Triple Threat I don't know, a fucking year ago maybe I'd care
>>
>>1512424
>Not wanting to BEAT UP JOHN CENA
>>
>>1512426
still better than anything else on the card
better than fatboy vs ginger allah at least

>>1512429
>wanting a gay emo hick vanilla midget to win
>>
>8 replies
>3 posters

You're a #faget OP
>>
>>1512436
I'm guessing you've never had a #conversation in your life. #Seeksunlight #loseweight
>>
Completely true, but at the same time the crowd does whatever the fuck they want at this time.

Zayn v. Owens was cheered and chanted as fuck, followed by Lynch v. Neidhart which was a beautiful clinic with great psychology and work and the crowd was silent except for a couple spots. Matches were equally worth cheering IMO except the womens ended earlier, but could've easily lived up to the other one if the crowd hadn't been fucking dead.
>>
File: The Shield.jpg (225KB, 848x702px) Image search: [Google]
The Shield.jpg
225KB, 848x702px
>>1512414
>can't stand a certain set of guys always being in title contention

don't watch wwe then. this triple threat was the reward of the long build.

eventually, when a new set of guys have been built enough and get into constant contention, you'll complain about them too.
>>
>>1512438
You guess wrong.

And you're still a fag.
>>
>>1512463
What long build?

You mean the long build of Dean just juggling the IC title and suddenly he's a WHC contender?
>>
>>1512465
>Unironically using fag as an insult

Come on now lad, surely your high school experience your going through has taught you more creative insults.
>>
>>1512472
>high school experience your going through
>your

Sounds like the only guy who should be in high school is you, bud.
>>
File: 1467790826893.jpg (68KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
1467790826893.jpg
68KB, 720x529px
>>1512498
>>
File: Riot Control.jpg (255KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Riot Control.jpg
255KB, 2048x1536px
>>1512471
the build where seth betrayed his friends a night after their biggest victory because he was tired of running.

the one where dean chased him all summer (and a little more the next spring) and never managed to catch him, because of interfering demons and holograms.

where dean watched seth end one wrestlemania and roman end another.

well before all this, people were pegging dean as the afterthought of the shield, which wasn't proved wrong after those two seth matches in 2015. he got pinned by roman and lazed around in the midcard for a while until he had a chance to get pinned by roman again.

then the ultimate opportunity came with money in the bank. he took perfect revenge on seth without any interference bullshit, and set the stage where both guys would be gunning for him. he wouldn't be ignored anymore.

also dude I really don't get this idea where a belt has an inherent powerlevel to it. seth was a chickenshit before his reign and after it, no?
>>
>>1512534
>the build where seth betrayed his friends a night after their biggest victory because he was tired of running.
THAT was the culmination of all this? What a fucking waste. Still, at last Roman fucked up and had to eat the pin clean I guess.
>>
Entire show was really good, Main event was literally the least exciting match except for maybe the Opener.
>>
>>1512421

Golden Truth vs Breezango
>>
>>1512592
Fuck off
>>
>>1512669
lose weight
>>
>>1512417
Be quiet, mark.
>>
>>1512450
>followed by Lynch v. Neidhart which was a beautiful clinic with great psychology

Be quiet, smark.
>>
>>1512463

>eventually, when a new set of guys have been built enough and get into constant contention, you'll complain about them too.

I won't if they're not a trio of boring schmucks, like the Shield are.
>>
>>1512592
>>1512669

kill yourself fat ass, and make sure to use steel cable so it doesnt snap under your weight.
>>
>the midcard feuds are interesting

>Darren young vs the Miz with 0 build
>Ryder the jobber vs rusev
Wat u mean by this?
>>
>>1512531
Cool macro. Won't make you any less of a dullard. ^_^
>>
Based Seth is getting a new world title to replace the one he never lost, while dean can keep that """""world title"""""
>>
>>1512810
>Seth

Who?

>dean

Who?
>>
>>1512815
fuck off Cuckter
>>
>>1512845
>Cuckter

Who?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.