[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Daniel_Bryan_in_April_2014.jpg (716KB, 1738x2310px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel_Bryan_in_April_2014.jpg
716KB, 1738x2310px
Was he a draw?
>>
>>1512201
"No"
>>
no shit
>>
>>1512201
Yes! Yes! Yes!
>>
No. The numbers don't lie
>>
None of you mouth-breathing NEETS on /wooo/ 2.0 would know a draw if it hit you in the head hard enough to make you kill your family. Stop answering questions you have no business answering.
>>
>WWE had to push him to launch their Network

You tell me.
>>
>>1512215
what did he mean by this
>>
Got me to tune in for the weekly shows and got some mainstream attention, so I'm going with yes, but he couldn't keep WWE alive on life support like based Big Match John Cena.

Bigger draw than Randy and all the Shieldettys though, that's for sure.
>>
They've brought him back from the woods to shill shit for them. If literally anyone on the roster except John Cena left right now then came back in a few months to shill the network no one would care.
>>
>>1512201
Yes, he sold tons of merch and the shows before WM 30 had very high ratings because of his story.
>>
Yes, but there is no such thing as a singular draw (except rare cases like Matt Hardy)
The Main card is plagued with this issue where they try to have only 1 main draw while years ago they would have maybe even 8 champs in a single year
>>
>>1512201
Yes he was, probably the biggest draw to come out of the PG/reality era.
>>
>>1512201
Ratings and merch, yes. PPV buyrates, no.
>>
>>1512201
The chant was
>>
>>1512940
haha great meme :D
>>
The chant was
>>
If he didn't get injured he would be Cena 2.0
>>
he was a draw but was never pushed as a draw. For most of his career he was put on the pre show or never put on the show at all until the fans stole the show. By the time of wm30 when WWE started giving him a push they put him in a stupid story line with kane that made no sense then he was ignored again until he retired.
>>
>>1517253
what chant?

DANIEL BRYAN!
DANIEL BRYAN!
DANIEL BRYAN!
DANIEL BRYAN!

Cena vs Orton for the title?
DANIEL BRYAN!
DANIEL BRYAN!
DANIEL BRYAN!

Royal Rumble?
DANIEL BRYAN!
DANIEL BRYAN!
DANIEL BRYAN!
DANIEL BRYAN!

>''His chant was over''

Right, people were chanting Daniel Bryan not because of him.

You are a fucking retard FedoRamen.
>>
>>1518131
hes just a wwe mark, they push the anti smark narrative for some reason even though smarks like Cena and shit now since the rest of the wwe is shit.
>>
>>1518159

The "smark" thing doesn't even really exist anymore because it's 2016 and nearly everyone is on the internet.
>>
>>1518242
pretty much this

10 year olds are on the internet all the time watching Pewdiepie, do you think they don't watch wrestling too online?

everyone is a smart, which is why Bryan got so over
>>
I haven't watched WWF in 10 years and missed his entire career.

What made him good?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.