[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

See you tomorrow night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: WWE_Heavyweight.png (864KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_Heavyweight.png
864KB, 1200x675px
See you tomorrow night
>>
It isn't coming back rawcuck
>>
>>1511622
Shane and Steph are fighting over the belt for awhile as part of a storyline.
>>
>>1511690
Nah leaks already came out that Seth and Roman will fight eachother at SS for the WHC, WWE Title is staying on SD because SD needs that Title more than RAW does
>>
>>1511707
I want Seth and Roman to go away
>>
File: 754747.png (101KB, 712x806px) Image search: [Google]
754747.png
101KB, 712x806px
>>1511629
>I-It isn't coming back!

>the state of smackdown cucks
>>
>>1511707
Sauce?
>>
>>1511717
But it's not coming back.
>>
>>1511707
do you fucking morons ever realize that they change the show weekly?
>>
>>1511690
If they actually did this they could honestly wank that shit all the way to Survivor Series and have a bragging rights like finale to determine the official owner. It'd be lit.
>>
>>1511716
I'd be fine with Seth mid-carding but yeah roman can fuck off
>>
>>1511970
Seth needs to go full on face and bust out a more a
high flying moveset. Everyone is kind of tired of this chicken shit gimmick
>>
>>1511970

>Le blind hate for Roman

When will you grow up?
>>
>>1511958
Any leaks involving Roman is pretty much set in stone, look at his entire push or the 2015 Rumble, they'll continue to push him and you have a be retarded to think the show Roman's on won't have a top belt. So either Dean drops the belt to RAW b4 SS or the WHC comes back but Reigns is having match for a Title at SS and that has a zero chance of changing.
>>
>>1512042
pass puberty please
>>
>>1512042
>automatically thinks i have blind hate
No sorry, i just don't like people who have zero mic skills and get winded in 5 minutes so they have to get thrown into a table so they can have a break, oh and cant forget the fact the piece of shit also has being a three time champion to his name now too for doing nothing besides giving Vince head. Don't get me wrong i hate Seth a lot too but at least he has some hope.
>>
Heaviest championship historical greatness fresh month of RAW. Newest born fighting men obtain highest mark of honour wearing belt around pants
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.